Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's filming for ITV with Laura Hamilton. Poor Laura. I like her on A Place in the Sun. He really is not presenter material at all. It does help if people actually like you!!!

333759182_515843404063482_331740867201921320_n.jpg
333466255_729851475310664_7407458946355686979_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
See Babs army on This Morning because they’re running the marathon for Barbara Windsor. I wonder if he’ll try and get a TV appearance from it soon? Difference is all those people are still working full time hours (not 2 hours a day here and there) and still doing proper training on top. Jake Wood is 50 years old, marathon training and is doing 6 days a week in the West End. Could you imagine Fakey ever being capable of doing that?
Also what happened to his supposed recall audition?

Reactions: 20
See Babs army on This Morning because they’re running the marathon for Barbara Windsor. I wonder if he’ll try and get a TV appearance from it soon? Difference is all those people are still working full time hours (not 2 hours a day here and there) and still doing proper training on top. Jake Wood is 50 years old, marathon training and is doing 6 days a week in the West End. Could you imagine Fakey ever being capable of doing that?
Also what happened to his supposed recall audition?
Probably sacked it off for the chance to get his ugly mug on tv.

Reactions: 16
Lol that Ra- Ra has ventured off to the Jurassic Coast 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably sacked it off for the chance to get his ugly mug on tv.
Wouldn’t be at all surprised. He really is convinced that he’s got a future in TV 🙄 So he’s doing a competition piece that will run on one of ITVs morning programmes but by the looks of things, he’s not even the main presenter on it 😂 Imagine being that smug about driving all the way to Dorset, staying in a crappy hotel all to appear on TV flogging some sort of competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guess that was his big audition then announcing the itv win competition on Loose Women and This Morning hardly big time! But why the duck do they keep giving him work? He is so unlikeable! Did they not see how he bahaved on DOI yelling and being an arrogant prick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oh god he’s actually cringe! Polly must have been speaking to someone backstage at DOI to get him on this. I hope he doesn’t manage to get anything regular out of it cos he’s a pain in the arse!

Glad to see the pretend anxiety has disappeared though now he’s got a slot on ITV! Josie is advertising the comps from Tenerife today, Fakey got Dorset.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guess that was his big audition then announcing the itv win competition on Loose Women and This Morning hardly big time! But why the duck do they keep giving him work? He is so unlikeable! Did they not see how he bahaved on DOI yelling and being an arrogant prick
Let’s be honest 5 minutes here and there isn’t going to lead him to Primetime TV which is what he desperately wants. I reckon they use him because he’s cheap 😂 Most people in the industry get driven to jobs and put up in much nicer accomodation than the looks of where he was stopping last night. The sort of things he gets on TV for I don’t watch anyway. That’s why I feel so strongly about starting a petition if there is every any chance of him getting SCD 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s be honest 5 minutes here and there isn’t going to lead him to Primetime TV which is what he desperately wants. I reckon they use him because he’s cheap 😂 Most people in the industry get driven to jobs and put up in much nicer accomodation than the looks of where he was stopping last night. The sort of things he gets on TV for I don’t watch anyway. That’s why I feel so strongly about starting a petition if there is every any chance of him getting SCD 😂
Yeah I don’t see him as don’t put tv on until the evening so I’m with you if he ever got on SCD!

Reactions: 10
She’s doing a giveaway😳Lost 3000 bots so going to be follow me crap.Winner once again will be a private account rinse repeat.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It never will jeanie. He’s just not got that “IT” factor or that natural banter /rapport that most decent presenters have.
No charm charisma or likability at all!! ridiculous 2010s asthmatic going on and he never looks well put- together.
Take this recent “presenting “ he’s doing,where laura looks nice and classy/casual he’s dressed like a dime bar !! where’s the white /yellow with fag stained suit? Has it crawled on a plane to the Maldives to do an Ad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Loads more stuff going on Vinted!

View attachment 1995686
Tell us you're skint without telling us you're skint🤪🤪🤪🤪
So Fakey has fucked off for 5 minutes work with ITV again, bleeping hell is it worth it. The thirst trap pic he posted last night🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 he really does rate himself doesn't he🤭🤭🤭 filtered his abs on again I see🤣🤣🤣 magic abs, now you see them now you don't 😂😂😂
I was thinking of looking at Hello Fresh, but they can absolutely get to duck now, all the Instagram pondlife advertising these😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s selling stuff she got gifted???
Just looking at the stuff she already has on her Vinted page. Zara, Coast, PLT most good condition some new without tags so by the looks of it I reckon it’s tat she’s bought now trying to flog and she’s got more out of storage to do the same. Would it be affiliated links? So she’ll do a haul on her stories and it’ll go on Vinted. They must be skint. I’ve sold a few things on Vinted only because I thought it was a shame to put in charity bag and not be put to use and some items were very good makes so I though why not! She could look good by saying anything she sells she’ll donate the money to charity but nope.
---
So Fakey has fucked off for 5 minutes work with ITV again, bleeping hell is it worth it. The thirst trap pic he posted last night🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 he really does rate himself doesn't he🤭🤭🤭 filtered his abs on again I see🤣🤣🤣 magic abs, now you see them now you don't 😂😂😂
I was thinking of looking at Hello Fresh, but they can absolutely get to duck now, all the Instagram pondlife advertising these😳😳😳
I’d never buy from Hello Fresh. These so called ‘celebrities’ say they’re doing their fans a favour by getting a discount code but it’s exactly the same offer if you sign up direct. I wouldn’t use their code so they get free grub.

You're honestly better off without Hello Fresh or anything like that. It's all a total rip-off. Just get a decent cook book and shop around. Batch cooking and freezing in containers as well is fabulous and saves so much time and money. I swear by it!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.