Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he’s run out of socks shoves a toy 🐽 🐷 in his pants Wtf he put down there 🤣🤣
D640372A-7B2E-4C64-93F8-C7F0D9E99306.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Well 😂 this thread never fails to deliver the 🤣Woke up laughing to myself reading them🤣The gold mirror where the hell is the skint twit staying.Just why prickenden do you do it’s just so embarrassing and to be honest disturbing 👀Grown arse man posing in a filtered picture in his undercrackers get a life bro✌
I don’t understand why he does it. I remember when I used to follow him somebody had questioned why he never had a top on (prob Tattle before I found it !) and he said his house was really warm. If my hubbie wandered downstairs like that he’d be sent back to shove some clothes on. Makes me itch see Fakey like this he’s constantly doing it! Mind I suppose she’s no better she likes to get her flaps out too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t go liking any posts criticising him on twitter 😂
That’s why he blocked me on Instagram 😂😂😂 I blocked him on Twitter before he got the chance 😂 Had words ages ago on there. He had the bleeping cheek to call me a hypocrite because I called him out on one of his many lies. I replied that he was obviously looking in a mirror because he’s the most passive aggressive hypocritical person I’ve ever come across on all of social media. Gave him time to read it, then I blocked him before he had the chance to do it to me 🤭 Now I can just unblock to nose and then block him again. So Ra-Ra if you’re reading here 🖕🏻😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow Flapz is getting desperate now! Get a job you moron!

334007191_1635958553519299_5931611766823055681_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Who the duck cares or wants to know when your kid farts 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve just changed my nieces nappy shall I take a pic and post it on social media and let everyone know? Ffs happy get a life. Your stories are mundane, boring and no one cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Have to admit though she looks a million times better/happier without that prick hanging about. Nothing from him this morning probably still asleep in his £20 a night b and b god it looked awful mind you so did he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I keep offering a few pounds less on her vinted items and she keeps rejecting....they are broke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Smug twit another 5 minutes polly parrot got him.His stupid wife selling shoes go give them to charity god they get given so much for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.