Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I’ve just caught up and I am utterly disgusted at his behaviour on his post with that poor women opening up, that nasty bitch Sophia’s response, that wanker liking the comment and then back tracking to cover himself with unliking it then responding to the woman who is struggling with IVF. It was so insincere and it’s so blatantly obvious he’s only done it because of reading on here. He’s actually poisonous and rotten to the core, no wonder his own family avoid him, all of this “privacy” talk is bollocks as he has no respect for anyone’s boundaries and only sees his Mum when he wants something and he benefits from it.

As for posting what appears to be showing off their horrible leathery sunburnt skin, I feel like they are just taking the piss and are so blasé about it. Skin damage is no joke and their lack of respect for the sun will come back and bite them if they are not careful.

I’ll be honest I’ve never seen his tiny penis before and I think I’m traumatised it’s really thin as well, it cracks me up as well in the picture you can see his pants half way down his legs the fucking moron 😂

I am so sorry for everyone who’s had / experienced fertility issues and sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

gagzi

VIP Member
So how many stories do we reckon today then? I’m saying 25+ unless the poor little lamb is tired (Fakey not Spud) and he sleeps the day away. Whatever happens you know they’ll both be posting more crappy content from the honeymoon and buying more likes & followers because that’s just the normal for this pair of wannabe influencers 
9 already and it's not even 9am. Ugly, useless, waste of oxygen cretin! He makes me sick 🤢 and change your kids filthy nappy instead of filming him you prick! 🤮

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I wonder how much of their time they wasted on their honeymoon thinking up/setting up content.

In my opinion as an outsider looking in, it looks like the whole holiday was wasted on them because honestly who the fuck would be bothered bringing a pillow and blanket out onto the outdoor hammock purely for a photo to try and impress strangers 🙈
At least 90% of it and the other 10% they thought up/set up at home before they left 😂 It’s actually quite scary how 2 adults that are responsible for two kids (3 for her cos of Fakey) are both so obsessed with Instagram, that every living waking (probably sleeping as well) moment is thinking about what they can do or post next to get likes, comments, followers and engagement 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

riddleme89

VIP Member
Fakeys I’m hooked on Talia and arrons thread I’ve been missing in action 😂😂
I’d go as far as to say it’s more intresting than jakes

but I love this thread we have a good laugh here just a shame jakes life is so boring 😂😂
---

That’ll be cause that’s where sams adhd show is on 😂
Yes because he is home and jobless now the manic job hunting starts begging for any old show I doubt any would take him on unless feeling absolutely sorry for him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And the chavs have left! Thankfully the whole of the Maldives can breathe a sigh of relief!

Mr Crazy has given me joyous news tonight!! I cried!!! Two second row tickets at the 02 for Madonna - The Celebration Tour (£3k x 2) for my 50th (amounting to what these two paid probably paid for their Tattlemoon). Feeling extra blessed! He is SO bad!!!! OMFG!!!!! 😍

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake and his tiny cock 😂😂😂
Omg it's fucking tiny and skinny as fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuck tattle torturing you Jake, your tortured every time you look down there. What an ugly cock to match your ugly face. Also Jake we made you comment something nice to someone on insta that you didn't want to do hahahaha jump for us Jake go on tiny dick. No the wonder he tries to over compensate with a cock like that , eeeee I'm pissing myself laughing here, it's fucking horrible, you have to live with that every day Jake, don't matter if you get likes you will always have a miniscule cock, Sophie is faking it for sure, won't touch the fucking sides, and rather jump up and down on me middle finger. Yak yak yak. Bet it killed you having to reply a nice comment because we told you to. We still have so much more evidence on you, a lot of which I am e mailing about now, so you haven't got away with it bro. Who are you to think you are been blessed anyway, have you seen your child. Your minions are only commenting saying he's cute because they feel sorry for him and as for wow look at his big eyes, kid looks like he's wired constantly, like his got into your stash of coke, nothing cute about him at all, go home and teach him how to speak and then post it for tattle, go on, you know your our performing monkey jake. So funny that you have read here and then replied. You live for us Jake don't you, fucking baby dick

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
His latest reel. The spud content now starting to get used. As for ‘I know I did a lot of stories but I enjoy doing it’ well why lie then in a paid interview and say you were going to put your phone down and spent quality time with Flappy? This reel is more acknowledgement to us I think 😂
No you did s lot of stories because your a attention seeking braggy cunt ... normal people don't bother because they are actually enjoying time with the wife ... bore off jake !!

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I actually cannot believe that he has filmed multiple strangers facesnwithout permission and posted it an account with 1 million bots followers. There is so many reasons why that is so ethicaly wrong. But as usual as long as jake gets his content that's all that matters.
Also think the speed boat ✅️ small plane ✅️ post was in relation to the poster who showed evidence that he yet again lied about getting a sea plane 🤣.

I love that people have got the measure of him on here and can see the person he portrays himself to be online is far from the person he actually is.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He will probably only do 20 insta stories tomorrow then If he’s having a break.

been crying reading all your comments, I’ve been trying to catch up on the last few pages quickly. The downfall has happened a lot quicker than I thought 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Definitely didn’t see Spud yesterday there is no way he wouldn’t have posted a photo or video.

He makes his mum go quiet on insta too so we can’t speculate where everyone is. So selfish and yet they have minions saying what amazing parents they are😂 Sorry but they aren’t even just ok parents, they are shit!

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Hope she is pregnant and has twins..I want to sit back and watch him pull his (wig) hair out....🍿🍿🍿🥕.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Nothing would surprise me😳On Father’s Day had a photo of his dad touched up removed within a hour as not enough likes😡She’ll be shedding like a fucking lizard 🦎 can’t believe how damaged her skin is.
For the Fakeys old enough to remember……she’ll be like the Singing Detective 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Libbub

VIP Member
100% su drove the kid back yesterday to off load ASAP. I bet she drove thru the night to get home again. Welcome home plebs. Have your kid for a change

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
The intro is amazing “on xfactor twice, runner up in in a celeb” also loved how he said “he loves all the attention” how apt 😂

• Haha
  • Heart