Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
He's one big beggy desperate bastard. Can't watch anymore him and her bigging him up saying should be on Strictly and The Hunted which he reckons he'd win as he'd run away from the guards that fast and leave his partner..like he left Flapz in the fucking sea with a great big 6ft reef 🦈...yeah right you utter cock womble. Constant talk of dead family members and how he'd do it for charity as he has that link to cancer and charity. Fake FUCK OFF YOU ABSOLOUTE CUNT AND THEN FUCK OFF SOME MORE YOU UNLIKEABKE BASTARD!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

mollyann

VIP Member
Perhaps even HE thinks that's taking it too far. 😁
Nothing would surprise me😳On Father’s Day had a photo of his dad touched up removed within a hour as not enough likes😡She’ll be shedding like a fucking lizard 🦎 can’t believe how damaged her skin is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
The failure has defo had a telling off as sarcoma UK messaged me back and they have been looking into his posts. Hence why he deletes the comment and posted the 100 factor 🤣🤣🤣🤣 had luck fakey. Obviously they came up with excuses that he didn't intend to do this but it's a result within itself that he has had to remove the stuff and pretend to use high factor. Awww Jake Jake Jake, getting a telling off
Ha, I love this. He's had a telling off and been reading hear. I think you and Flappy should have been wearing factor 50 from the start then you might not both be burnt to a crisp🤬 pair of fucking idiots.
Also does anyone else think that they may be travelling back already and today's stories are actually from yesterday🤔🤔🤔 there was a big old gap between yesterday's last story and this morning's first one. We didn't get to see them eat dinner last night or Fakey's amazing dancing either🤪🤪🤪
I think they'll be back in the UK today and then Flappy will drive back from the airport. Then they will have Zelda driving up with Spud tomorrow. Bet she can't fucking wait to get rid of him and get a decent nights kip😆😆😆.
Not much from Zelda this week on her stories either🤔 has Fakey told her not to post or what🤷‍♀️ with the little she has shown she's still done more with him than those two cunts ever do🤭🤭 yet Fakey will be acting like world's best Dad on his return, will piss myself if he films him coming back and he's not even bothered🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
I hope she’s not pregnant for the child’s sake not hers. She deserves everything she gets. In the last 2 weeks I actually think her behaviour has been as bad, if not worse than his. The constant showing off, the bragging, buying followers and posting incessantly whilst on honeymoon would be crass at anytime but with what is happening in the UK/world right now it’s disgusting and she’s the one choosing to show it all 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she’s either up the duff or actively trying (don’t think ivf covers small dick syndrome so she best get the turkey baster out!!

They are both as dumb as dirt but even they must see all this backlash and knowing how jakes fkd up mind works he will press for another baby as he will hope it will wash away all his wrongs doings and provide more content/money because at this point it’s his only shot.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

stargirl23

VIP Member
Guys I've been going through something the last couple months . I've been silent today because I've been dealing with it in court final hearing .

I won and finally feel I can move on with my life and breath 😌 hopefully anyway 🥰
So proud of you riddle. Raise a glass tonight to you! Congratulations my darling I’m so glad you won and I hope this now gives you the peace you deserve from whatever you’ve had to deal with ❤❤

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Screenshot_2023-02-10-12-00-03-896.jpg

---

Pissing myself here. He has been likened to odd job 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never laughed so much. Think she's a secret tattler and pretending not to like him so she can get people to view the site. Fucking odd job, absolute classic
---

Screenshot_2023-02-10-12-00-03-896.jpg

---

Pissing myself here. He has been likened to odd job 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never laughed so much. Think she's a secret tattler and pretending not to like him so she can get people to view the site. Fucking odd job, absolute classic
Don't even care that my profile pic is showing either. I've commented more times than enough to him and been blocked. I was the one who said he was moonwalking into unemoyment and got his back right up

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Bastard, I've missed the live😭😭😭 dying at the comments though, Gucci sniders🤣🤣🤣🤣 got any work lined up🤣🤣🤣🤣 creased, his anxiety will be kicking in soon. No job, no money makes Fakey a broke boy. You changed Spuds nappy yet you selfish fuck😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yes the lauryn goodman was closed but managed to do another one . this Is my fave thread I sometimes wonder to Dawson and good and thread . I read the Harry and Meghan but it goes to fast for me same with hinch x
I often lurk but always find my way back here. It’s my favourite thread and I post on here daily. Other threads bore me or are too serious and I’m like nah f this back to my fakeys 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
who’s this sound like ? if your not after sympathy then you wouldn’t of posted it in the first place.
seriously fakey is propa going single white female on cunt Thomas
2 attention seeking cunts together. Both have over inflated opinions of themselves and don’t even get me started on that prick Ryan 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
who’s this sound like ? if your not after sympathy then you wouldn’t of posted it in the first place.
seriously fakey is propa going single white female on cunt Thomas
Do none of these fuckers watch the news? Thanks to the earthquake in Turkey poor Syrians and Turkish people have lost their homes and families but fuck them Scott Thomas has a stomach ache.

• Angry
  • Sad

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Bit too late now to go on about high factor suncream when it’s nearly time to go home. He must think his followers are stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The FB comments on OK 🤭 and half are written by men as well. Shows it’s not just women that think he’s a total dick.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Jeez I just went over to that lady who’s missing thread and it’s nothing like our fakey thread 😂😂
get jumped on for any comment I’ve come back fakeys I will never leave the thread again 😂😂😂
Honestly some other threads I lurk on I’m genuinely shocked at the shit people jump on others for. Like does no one have a sense of humour these days 😂 no thread like us fakeys. Here anything you say goes because 99% of the time we all agree and can actually have a laugh

• Heart
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
The failure has defo had a telling off as sarcoma UK messaged me back and they have been looking into his posts. Hence why he deletes the comment and posted the 100 factor 🤣🤣🤣🤣 had luck fakey. Obviously they came up with excuses that he didn't intend to do this but it's a result within itself that he has had to remove the stuff and pretend to use high factor. Awww Jake Jake Jake, getting a telling off
Bet he ran to mummy crying cause he got told off 😂

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I think my reply to that would be that he hasn't offended me, but as someone who has admitted to occasionally still smoking and has admitted to not using the right sun factor for even British summertime, yet still promotes your charity is very ill informed and not someone who you might want promoting Sarcoma and cancer charities.

I'd also call their bluff and ask that in his role as an ambassador, is it not standard that he sits in on training and meetings where the dangers on cancer and preventative measures that are discussed and therefore should know the full, or added risks - especially when he frequently fully admits his health anxieties thanks to his brother and dad's untimely deaths due to cancer?

You could go further and say that as a parent he doesn't show his children in UV suits and hats whilst in hot climates and that they have notable sun tans, which any cancer research services will advise against.

I'd also call them out that as a charity that you can understand their need for 'high profile' professionals speak for them and raise awareness and understand that they need any help they can get, but that they might decide to use someone else that actually promotes safe sun for adults and small children. What he is doing isn't raising awareness, it's promoting unsafe practice and increasing the risk of cancer

And yes, I realise he's not high profile, but as a charity they will see him as that believe me, so swallow your pride, suck it up and get the sick bucket ready when you reply

• Heart

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
21hrs since his last post....divorce is clearly happening....
---

He's back!!!! Is it just me or is everyone ignoring him in that story. Cant even deal with the dirty look leo4likes gives him 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha