Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdee

Chatty Member
So the TATTLEMOON is over.

Reality kicks.

You know I was talking to a friend who works as an actor, a character actor is the best description & they are happy with that - constant work, a solid reputation, hard worker & basically doing a craft they love. Their reputation is well known and respected with their peers and directors & producers - because they respect their craft & aren’t seeking “Fame”.

This is the huge difference between an artist & fame hungry whore. Early on it becomes clear who is seeking fame & this is when we see likeable people become utter cunts (let’s not blame any mental conditions or illnesses : seriously) due to them seeking fame & what they believe fame will give them.

He is a mediocre singer at best.
He cannot act. (Hollyoaks proved that)
He is not a theatre actor of any merit - he’s a reality star from a reality show, the production team knew straight away - he’s cheap.
He is not a presenter, possibly due to his inability to listen & not turn everything round into himself.
He isn’t a great content creator in fact, he is terrible.

Lacks originality, lacks sincerity, isn’t funny …
Everything he does is about SHILLING.
EVERYTHING and this is why he has become so unlikeable - or his character has.

the video he recorded told me everything.
The person who I thought he’s ok, instantly became an unbearable CUNT (hey Panto Boy 👋)

By the way, KNOBHEAD you were never ever an influencer EVER, and never will be.

(Hope everyone is good ❤, just procrastinating doing some work …)
---

They are deleting comments ….
Wow what a arrogant prick ...no one will ever love him as much as he loves himself ...and the hair,
So how is going to be before his dragged out the closet because he can't believe his fooling anyone 🤔

Reactions: 10

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Congratulations @riddleme89 so glad that you have won today and tomorrow you can have all the happiness and dreams in your life that you and your family deserve for the foreseeable future I’m sending some fakey 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10

gagzi

VIP Member
On their post saying about him being at the glitter ball, Purdey Quickenden had resurfaced and left a comment 🤭 but that’s mysteriously vanished now. Should have screenshotted it but didn’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t say a lot for the charity when they are publicly condoning his behaviour regarding his promoting low sunscreen and sunburn. Like you I would never donate to a charity like that. I agree with you about talking about peoples children on Instagram but will say the person that’s written that isn’t trolling in my opinion but yes knowing what’s he’s like he’ll may well try and put a spin on it saying it is. The only thing is though he’s not going to want to send anyone to that post because 95% of the comments are negative, 4% are bots and 1% are the comments I’ve shown above.
He actually commented from his cats account? 🙈
---

I have had someone contact me on insta who wants to join the thread but can't without a code? They were one of the people to comment on the OK live yesterday about his gucci sniders- they check out and are genuine. What code would they need? Looks like a new fakey recruit!
I'm not sure..I don't think I needed a code!

Reactions: 9

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I think my reply to that would be that he hasn't offended me, but as someone who has admitted to occasionally still smoking and has admitted to not using the right sun factor for even British summertime, yet still promotes your charity is very ill informed and not someone who you might want promoting Sarcoma and cancer charities.

I'd also call their bluff and ask that in his role as an ambassador, is it not standard that he sits in on training and meetings where the dangers on cancer and preventative measures that are discussed and therefore should know the full, or added risks - especially when he frequently fully admits his health anxieties thanks to his brother and dad's untimely deaths due to cancer?

You could go further and say that as a parent he doesn't show his children in UV suits and hats whilst in hot climates and that they have notable sun tans, which any cancer research services will advise against.

I'd also call them out that as a charity that you can understand their need for 'high profile' professionals speak for them and raise awareness and understand that they need any help they can get, but that they might decide to use someone else that actually promotes safe sun for adults and small children. What he is doing isn't raising awareness, it's promoting unsafe practice and increasing the risk of cancer

And yes, I realise he's not high profile, but as a charity they will see him as that believe me, so swallow your pride, suck it up and get the sick bucket ready when you reply
I’ve read the last paragraph a few times and I am not sure what you mean?

• Sad
Reactions: 9

riddleme89

VIP Member
Ive just had a look at the comments on the OK post and I have to say, even tho I wish these dickheads would disappear off the face of the earth, some of the comments are bad and it’s not good to be taking it off here 😩
I’ve not seen any I’m not on Instagram . I rely on crazy to show me jakes stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8