Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
God they’ve both got worse since the Maldives. It’s like they’ve made it in life. Well guess what fakey. Most husbands would be getting home from their honeymoon, maybe spending a couple of days resting from jet lag and then getting ready to go back to a proper job and enjoy life with family!

He will be lazing around and then he will say he’s back at it with the gym. Like that is the same as a job. Don’t worry though he’s got his sarcoma glitter ball at the beginning of March.

I’m going to start keeping a record of jobs including his shite podcasts and tv appearances and will do a recap at the beginning of every month to show how little he does. Sick of the sheep saying he’s going out providing for his family. Of course he won’t disclose his pontins gigs as it is beneath him. (Still can’t believe he sang at a caravan park on his wedding night 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So who reckons that Zelda will be driving to Colchester to drop Spud off when they’re home? No way will he go and collect him because he’ll be far too tired after his 10 days of performing for the gram. More fool her if she does. What’s even worse is they deliberately booked their honeymoon knowing they’d be away for her birthday and she’d be having to look after Leo. I can’t see them getting in the adult only breaks this year like they did in 2022. Apart from it’s pretty obvious financially they are living pay cheque to pay cheque (which seem few and far between 😉), I can’t see Zelda willing to have him that often.
I wonder what lavish set up they are planning for his 2nd birthday at the end of the month. She’ll start doing her usual begging and trying for freebies soon. Good luck with that Flappy. Didn’t work for your 30th and doesn’t appear to have worked for your holiday wardrobe either 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
It's awful isn't it. They take every single comment personally. I dip in and out of there tbh, their like a pack of wolves, this is the best thread by far. We have a laugh
This thread is like a little family, we all get on, we have learned to just skip over things we dont agree with instead of fighting , we welcome all newbies , it really is the friendly and funniest thread on tattle, Marcus Mitchell thread they are really nice and absolutely hilarious, my other little family, The Krusties are also really nice and welcoming (dont know why they get a bad rep, they are not cliquey or bitchy at all) but this thread is my favourite ❤ The Laugh we have on here 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Who reckons he told OK he couldn’t do it on Friday this week and said he’s got work or something because he knew we were planning to ambush the live 😂
Edited just realised OK didn’t even advertise it this week. Wow he must be running scared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Also why do these insta huns have to announce when they are taking a social media break? Just do it. No need to tell everyone unless you’re doing it for attention. Surely Fakey wouldn’t be doing it for that reason now would he 🙄😂

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
One thing I have picked up on from the photos on here of Spud, he looks clean and tidy. Zelda looks after him properly at least, his hair is clean and brushed, his face washed, clean clothes. When he’s at home he looks like an after thought, scruffy and dirty like their house.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Oh dear me…
She’s delusional that woman …. Jake become a dancing on ice judge 😂😂😂 they don’t even follow him and he won what does that tell you 😂😂 cracked up when she said you have a huge fan base Jake 😂😂😂 has he fuck what 60 woman who have no life who comment how cute his not so cute kid is and get wet over his fake 6 pack 😂😂😂

So let me get this straight
last Friday Jake did a live with OK and the comments wasn’t what he wanted
So this week he does the live a day earlier thinking it’s trolls !! But still ends up with comments he didn’t like from the Public
So today they removed 61 comments all saying the same thing about him .
They then post it on Facebook to get the same reaction from the public .
Sophie posts a ad for Tesco but then removes it and posts how she’s overwhelmed being back from holiday and getting a bottle of wine !!
Meanwhile jakes missing 😂

I think reality has finally hit that they are both not liked by the public and both need actual jobs … the house they have only had two years has already had loans against it and got another 40 years till it’s paid . Both jobless and both clearly not getting along . Polly will have fake fans at the brits tomorrow with clipboards 😂 what pathetic outfit will he wear for attention tomorrow ??

trouble in paradise

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So I made a comparison on here the other day about them copying a certain other z list couples drink pose. The difference being the ones with actual money were drinking champagne, where these 2 skinflints were drinking all inclusive red wine/port 😂 low and behold suddenly today they’re posting a story of them supposedly drinking champagne 🙄 Lets look closely yet again at the glaring differences though 😂 one couple you can see the actual bubbles and condensation on the very nice delicate glasses they are drinking from. The other couple are drinking a liquid that hasn’t got one bit of fizz in it, obviously not chilled and from thick stemmed cheap looking glasses. Any prizes for guessing which couple are drinking actual champagne and which couple are ‘faking’ it 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
If it was anyone on here who put the post up mentioni g the blob. I would probably remove it as it's feeding Into their trolling narrative. We can say what we like on here but beleive me when a child is mentioned on social media it's game over and he will get a lot of attention from that. Say what we want on here but you are giving him exactly what he wants by mentioning his child online.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

sarahJRoberts

Excellent thread title from @fredster2018 , the OK Live was the gift that keeps giving and made the world’s most boring honeymoon a lot more memorable - as well as spawning a whole load of new avatars!

Special mention to @Frosty knickers for coining the newest nickname:

View attachment 1939829

We had a final number of 261 votes on our poll so a big hello to all the lurkers, please feel free to join in if you would like to.

The last thread ended at a very interesting point, carry on Fakeys!

Link to old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jake-qu...on-im-still-a-nut.37104/page-51#post-13864277
I hope I’ve done this right.
Hi all, I’m a lurker and this is my first post….
I was lurking without logging in just reading and wanted to let you know that I voted in the age poll but only once I’d logged in as it didn’t give me the option to as a lurker, so there’s probably lots more people watching and reading but who couldn’t actually vote…

also, did anyone see the lady’s stories who he tagged in the carnival? She’s definitely got his measure as she calls him “Captain Showoff” and then in another story says “thought you were good at everything” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Awww my first every thread title, I feel so honoured thank you lovely lot ❤❤❤

That OK live was pure comedy gold and his tiny tears cry baby face defo gave me the inspiration, as well as Becky and Neil 😂

I need to catch up later from a few pages of the last thread to now as work is manic today and just having a quick 5.

• Heart
  • Haha