Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
Still going, definitely a lot of non-Tattlers commenting as well.

View attachment 1951250
I bet she’ll still do her q&a on the Maldives though and still carry on posting about it. I’m not sure if she’s just an up herself bitch that doesn’t give a shit about rubbing stuff in peoples faces or she really is just plain stupid. As for him he’ll be plotting his next move and try and see how he can turn it around and use all this to his advantage as always. When he comes back online he needs to be humble but he hasn’t got it in him. Even after seeing all the comments basically saying the same thing from loads of different people (obvious non tattlers as well), he is that deluded that he will still see himself as the victim.
I think she actually really believes she is married to somebody famous and she’s now a celeb . That’s exactly why she was obsessed with Leo becoming a celebrity child and that backfired because nobody gives a shit and his dad isn’t even know . Like that comment on Facebook says he’s paid for fake followers to try and come across more popular than he actually is and that’s why he hardly gets any likes compared to the amount of followers he has … you look at Stacey Solomon jac jossa and Geordie shore stars they all have the same followers as Jake in fact some have more but they all get over 300k likes per post and over a million on special posts like birth pictures etc …. He is just unlikable and Sophie has turned into a female version of him and she is just as unlikable

Both need to grow up they can’t get work and have two children to provide for it’s about time they realised they have no talent and will never get work in this industry because they are so unlikable….

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Honestly some other threads I lurk on I’m genuinely shocked at the shit people jump on others for. Like does no one have a sense of humour these days 😂 no thread like us fakeys. Here anything you say goes because 99% of the time we all agree and can actually have a laugh
I noticed a couple of you on some other threads like Aaron Chalmers and Talia Oatway and Chet Sket and Bleuu, but you're right- they often jump down your throat on those threads. Not friendly and relaxed like our lovely Fakey thread. Here feels like home! 🥰🥰

• Heart

User8184

Chatty Member
Does anybody have a screenshot of her aff link to purple costume?! Did I spot a tattoo very close to her Fanny??!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I put a comment on OKs grid post of his live and it got deleted straight away. They leave all the bot ones up but remove people being honest 🤦🏻‍♀️ whatever happened to freedom of speech?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
A little bit of sick just came up reading that caption 🤮

She really thinks she’s something special 🤢 I knew they’d both be posting Maldives crap again today but it’s not even 9am and she’s already at it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I notice she’s starting following loads of brands obviously hoping for some ad work 😂 Emma mattress being one that literally anyone can get an ads for it seems 😂 He’s started following Channel 4, E4 grams and also a hair loss company. Again most z listers (apart from the desperate ones like these two) only follow brands/companies they’re associated with but Fakey & Flappy will literally follow anything they see anyone else advertising. Imagine following over 7,000 accounts on instagram 🤯 no wonder he’s such a workshy cunt - he’s got no time for anything else 😉
Also how long until she does a reel or a load of aff links on her stories showcasing her holiday wardrobe because loads of her ‘followers’ have apparently asked for it 🤥🤥🤥
---

I’ll just leave this here 🙄 They’ve actually must have got the guides to film this for them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
He needs to step away and just stay offline it’s not normal to share the same post 5 times.What’s he trying to achieve🙄Pity a role in podcasts I just don’t get it.Read the room get up go find a real job has been lucky he’s had any work.All this grief shit really is so phoney and uncalled for I find it sickening.Like most on her we have lost loved one I know I have but have never posted on any site for clicks .No ice baths or topless pictures as both burned and hiding the evidence sad pathetic twats.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This has been up for three days and only 763 likes. Was it worth looking a complete dickhead bro?

• Sick
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
These two just are just so unlikeable.Everything is for show and a lifestyle they can’t afford or to be honest even deserve.Noticed his beloved mum not liked any of his posts in the past 3 days.Her outfits cheap and tacky him 🤢🤢Shirt undone like he’s got a invisible 6 pack🤢Will be rolling out health grief and speeches in his stinky hot tub when he’s back.

• Heart
I live for the day when he films the wrong person and they lump him one. Yes he won’t broadcast that to his bots but it’s going to happen one day because the way he disrespects peoples privacy and boundaries 😡
I would go mental if he filmed me i have a ex who I would never want to know where I was. Dont think he relises there are abuse survivors out there. I didnt look at it carefully enough but hopfully know children in the video. No one should post children without a parents permission.
---

This has been up for three days and only 763 likes. Was it worth looking a complete dickhead bro?

View attachment 1944238
It says 20 odd thousand on mine!!!

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Like the attention seeker he is, he makes sure everyone knows he’s donated to the Turkey/Syria appeal on his insta but then reverts to type by following it with a picture of him looking all sorry for himself cos his holiday is over and he’s only halfway through his flight 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is he actually taking the piss? He does realise there are thousands of people who have died, missing, left homeless, lost family members, etc… This cunt really doesn’t know how to read a room and it doesn’t even bother him. Tonight he’ll be back posting more crap from his ‘luxury’ holiday with no thought to those poor people or even people that are struggling in this country. His management must hate him. Surely they should be telling him to hold back on all the woe is me/show off posting that he’s doing with what’s happening in the world right now.
He’s always the same always . He probably only donated a quid but he’s jumping on it to try show he’s a nice guy we all know he’s a fake prick …. Wonder what’s in store when he gets back 😂 what will polly get him this week or is the ITV begging not working anymore

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Have you ever seen such a pair of vacuous cunts 😡 So both burnt but both still sitting in the direct sun because they are that fucking shallow that looking like leather is far more important than the risk of skin cancer 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good luck to him next time he uses the cancer card for sympathy. I actually think he’s that desperate, he’d like to get melanoma (as long as it wasn’t life threatening) just so he can then get attention and get back into the public eye warning of the dangers of over exposure in the sun 🙄 Wouldn’t it be a shame if either of them had the misfortune of getting sunstroke for the journey home 🙄🤭

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
I'm having a drink! It's been murder keeping receipts!!! 😅😅😅
you 💯 deserve it Crazy ❤ You’re the Receipt queen and absolutely hilarious commentary to go with the receipts 😂 I think I speak for everyone when I say I always look forward to youre post’s because the commentary makes is so much funnier 😂

• Heart
  • Haha