Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
Guys I've been going through something the last couple months . I've been silent today because I've been dealing with it in court final hearing .

I won and finally feel I can move on with my life and breath 😌 hopefully anyway 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 44

stargirl23

VIP Member
He’s clearly read here cos, lo & behold, he’s replied with a nice comment to that poor girl. He’s such a fake, repugnant arsehole! 😡
God he’s obsessed with tattle. Also how condescending calling her mate. Also with someone with infertility there isn’t “plenty of time mate”.

let me educate you fakey as I know you’ll be reading here. I have endometriosis and adenomyosis and well as ovarian cysts. I fell pregnant at 19 with my son, was I ready for a child? No I wasn’t. But I had him because at 15 I was told I was infertile I was told I’d never be able to have children so to me that boy is my miracle. I’ve tried countless times since then to convince and failed. I’ve even been off contraception and having unprotected sex for 3 years, but am I pregnant? No. Because unfortunately with people like me no amount of time will help us. Our wombs fail to produce a foetus because we have too much tissue and cysts attached to our womb wall so an egg won’t attach. It’s souk destroying. At 26 I never thought I’d be in this position but I am. I just thank my luck stars every night that I was sent my son at 19 because he has changed my life. As much as I would love more children I am thankful I have him and can give him everything he needs and more. So next time you go to make such a ridiculous comment please think of people like me who have waited years for nothing to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

redball00n

VIP Member
Damage limitation control in full force this morning. Shows how fucking stupid and ignorant they are to go to a climate like that and think a factor 15 is high enough. As for saying to apply sun cream and drink water 🤦🏻‍♀️ thanks for the advice Fakey as if normal people didn’t know that already - dickhead. Who is going to take advice from someone who is a supposed cancer ambassador but shows himself burnt to a crisp. Next he’s going to tell us to stay out the midday sun 🙄 I don’t think they realise they’re not the only people to have ever gone somewhere hot even though they’re carrying on like no one else has ever been there before.
It’s 32 here at the weekend……I’m so glad he reminded me that I’ll need to wear sunscreen and drink water. Silly cunt.

He’s only posted that cos we were saying how burnt they both are.

We see you Fakey, you sad fuck. You’re on Tattle more than us.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Heneghs

VIP Member
As someone who’s spent €45k on ivf, ( I finally had my miracle in 2020) that silly bitch and him applauding her comment makes me utterly sick, both bastards
That poor bird commenting about her ivf journey, needs to unfollow this bellend pronto

• Heart
Reactions: 31

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I lurk on Mrs Hinch, occasionally comment on the Vicki Pattison, the 1975, any tv shows I’m watching and other random threads. I’ve just quickly been on the Nicola Bulley one, jeez 😧

This thread is like coming home from work, getting all the chores out they way, then finally sitting down getting settled in your living room and getting all comfy on the couch, it’s my favourite thread everyone is so funny and kind ☺ You can’t see the people behind the screen typing away but there are times when I’ve been fed up or pissed off and coming on this thread has cheered me up loads, so thank you all for that ❤

Are we all ready for when these pricks land back in the UK?? I can’t wait til OK Friday lunch time live 😂 let the manic behaviour commence 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

riddleme89

VIP Member
Jeez I just went over to that lady who’s missing thread and it’s nothing like our fakey thread 😂😂
get jumped on for any comment I’ve come back fakeys I will never leave the thread again 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

instashun

VIP Member
Most people start on a high factor and gradually lower it if they are doing that. Not factor ten oil for 9 days and then up to 100spf and in the shade on the last day. He’s a joke that he thinks anyone believes this shit. Bet is factor 100 is the only brand you can buy in Maldives too otherwise why wouldn’t it all be the same brand as the rest of his creams?

He’s been told off and rushed to buy the highest factor he can

He’s a terrible liar and that will be his downfall

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I see he's more concerned with content that actually changing his child's nappy, looks like he still hasn't been changed out of his bedtime nappy, surely as a parent that's the first thing you do when you wake!

• Sick
  • Angry

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Excellent thread title from @fredster2018 , the OK Live was the gift that keeps giving and made the world’s most boring honeymoon a lot more memorable - as well as spawning a whole load of new avatars!

Special mention to @Frosty knickers for coining the newest nickname:

BAAB47EC-3ED6-45FF-B2D3-66B15B2EA4B2.jpeg

We had a final number of 261 votes on our poll so a big hello to all the lurkers, please feel free to join in if you would like to.

The last thread ended at a very interesting point, carry on Fakeys!

Link to old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jake-qu...on-im-still-a-nut.37104/page-51#post-13864277

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Damage limitation control in full force this morning. Shows how fucking stupid and ignorant they are to go to a climate like that and think a factor 15 is high enough. As for saying to apply sun cream and drink water 🤦🏻‍♀️ thanks for the advice Fakey as if normal people didn’t know that already - dickhead. Who is going to take advice from someone who is a supposed cancer ambassador but shows himself burnt to a crisp. Next he’s going to tell us to stay out the midday sun 🙄 I don’t think they realise they’re not the only people to have ever gone somewhere hot even though they’re carrying on like no one else has ever been there before.

Attachments

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
The failure has defo had a telling off as sarcoma UK messaged me back and they have been looking into his posts. Hence why he deletes the comment and posted the 100 factor 🤣🤣🤣🤣 had luck fakey. Obviously they came up with excuses that he didn't intend to do this but it's a result within itself that he has had to remove the stuff and pretend to use high factor. Awww Jake Jake Jake, getting a telling off

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Like the attention seeker he is, he makes sure everyone knows he’s donated to the Turkey/Syria appeal on his insta but then reverts to type by following it with a picture of him looking all sorry for himself cos his holiday is over and he’s only halfway through his flight 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is he actually taking the piss? He does realise there are thousands of people who have died, missing, left homeless, lost family members, etc… This cunt really doesn’t know how to read a room and it doesn’t even bother him. Tonight he’ll be back posting more crap from his ‘luxury’ holiday with no thought to those poor people or even people that are struggling in this country. His management must hate him. Surely they should be telling him to hold back on all the woe is me/show off posting that he’s doing with what’s happening in the world right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29