Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Miserable face on the fucker now he's going home i absolutely love it! No work, bills everywhere and the sack of potatoes playing up because he's been left who's ready? I'll make popcorn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Thatbird71

VIP Member
As an ambassador for a cancer charity he should know that banana boat factor 100 that is frequently sold cheaply abroad is next to useless it's actually not much more than a factor 15 the biggest mistake most people make is only applying a thin layer when you need a thick layer applied every 4 hours ive done a little research as both my girls are very fair and both my parents have had skin cancers removed he should definitely know this working with a cancer charity but it proves once again he is just using tje marathon for tje cancer charity is to up his engagement nobody who took it seriously would crisp them in the sun and hand out fucking useless advice on staying safe in the sun

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Sorry is it just me wondering why a 2 year old is still calling his parents mama and dada?! My daughter stopped calling us that before she was 1…..
He’s so delayed because they don’t talk or interact with him. They took him out and still referred to a dinosaur as a Ra ra. No wonder the poor boy can’t talk when he doesn’t know the correct words to use

• Sad

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Hes only saying Lays and Fanta because he knows that anyone that’s been Ibiza or is of a certain age it’s like a staple diet 🤦‍♀️🤣 he is such a try hard! Anyhoooo who’s going to be watching Love island tonight 😉

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Definitely got a bank account top up yesterday 😂😂
From mummy probably because he threw a tantrum as doormat showed us all the scuba reel 🤣
---

Damage limitation control in full force this morning. Shows how fucking stupid and ignorant they are to go to a climate like that and think a factor 15 is high enough. As for saying to apply sun cream and drink water 🤦🏻‍♀️ thanks for the advice Fakey as if normal people didn’t know that already - dickhead. Who is going to take advice from someone who is a supposed cancer ambassador but shows himself burnt to a crisp. Next he’s going to tell us to stay out the midday sun 🙄 I don’t think they realise they’re not the only people to have ever gone somewhere hot even though they’re carrying on like no one else has ever been there before.
Seriously backtracking now isn't he..too late dickhead!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Sadly I’ve obviously got too much time on my hands 😂 and have just counted Flappys content on her grid from the Maldives. So far she’s put up 53 pictures and 4 reels 😱 surely there can’t be much left to show 🤯 Could you imagine being that shallow that you want to brag and show a bunch of strangers near on every part of your honeymoon? Please nobody ever say they feel sorry for her on here again. She doesn’t spare a thought or give a shit about what’s happening here or worldwide at the moment. All she thinks about is herself and showing off. At this stage she’s definitely giving him a run for his money on being the most vainest, desperate, self obsessed, attention seeking twat out there 🤬

• Heart

MrsG03

Who goes somewhere that hot and 'close to the equator' and starts off with factor 15?!?! What a twat!! 'Staying out the sun today', and there they both are laying in it, although in her previous story it was cloudy apparently!! FFS!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Love this thread title so much 😊 Everytime he comes on here not only is he faced with numerous avatars with his crying face on them 😂, he’s now got the title to remember his live as well 👍🏻 well done @fredster2018 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Mandy 123

Thanks for all your love guys🤗❤ I'll just put this here, it's when i got G Force on my arse and lost my bikini botts😂 unlike fakey, I did swim with dolphins, not with tortoises, or fake sharks🐢🦈 guess what guys? I'm on my way back 🤗 ❤

Attachments

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
So on his honeymoon and sad cunt apparently watched DOI. Ekin Su fans are hardcore and will go for him like they did when he slated her on Twitter 😂 he definitely has a problem with ex female Love Island contestants. Wonder if it is because in 6 months they’ve earnt more than he ever will in his lifetime and they go on a show for a few weeks and end up with twice as many insta followers that it has taken him 10 years to accumulate 😂 Funny how he tends to only pick on the women though. Never slags the males off. Wonder why that is 🤔
Same with his comments about Oti being a judge, but nothing about Ashley Banjo , even though they are both professionall dancers. He’s definitely a full on chauvinist pig.
Also, judging panel of 2 professional dancers and 2 professional skaters for a dancing/skating show but Mr Ego thinks he’d be a better judge? He has no skills or talents. Carrot dick 🥕

• Haha
  • Heart