Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
See you in the morning jake 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I honestly think he's been told to stay off by someone from his management, damage control. Beleive me it will be absolutely killing him. Awww Jake, we win again. Got you off insta , bad luck, you always have your job to keep you busy, ah fuck you don't even have that do you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
So the TATTLEMOON is over.

Reality kicks.

You know I was talking to a friend who works as an actor, a character actor is the best description & they are happy with that - constant work, a solid reputation, hard worker & basically doing a craft they love. Their reputation is well known and respected with their peers and directors & producers - because they respect their craft & aren’t seeking “Fame”.

This is the huge difference between an artist & fame hungry whore. Early on it becomes clear who is seeking fame & this is when we see likeable people become utter cunts (let’s not blame any mental conditions or illnesses : seriously) due to them seeking fame & what they believe fame will give them.

He is a mediocre singer at best.
He cannot act. (Hollyoaks proved that)
He is not a theatre actor of any merit - he’s a reality star from a reality show, the production team knew straight away - he’s cheap.
He is not a presenter, possibly due to his inability to listen & not turn everything round into himself.
He isn’t a great content creator in fact, he is terrible.

Lacks originality, lacks sincerity, isn’t funny …
Everything he does is about SHILLING.
EVERYTHING and this is why he has become so unlikeable - or his character has.

the video he recorded told me everything.
The person who I thought he’s ok, instantly became an unbearable CUNT (hey Panto Boy 👋)

By the way, KNOBHEAD you were never ever an influencer EVER, and never will be.

(Hope everyone is good ❤, just procrastinating doing some work …)
---

Funny how they shared this weeks but not last weeks. Wonder why that is 🤔😂 Thing is by OK putting it on their grid, people can now comment anyway 🤭
They are deleting comments ….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Is this cunt having a laugh? Comparing these two utter arsewipes as a 'beautiful example of the best of masculinity'. WTAF. 🤡

329636450_178637304889019_5494810690410739251_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
He’s a cunt cancel him !!! Report him to his cancer charity .
Get him called out on everything !!
---

You know what he’s the most unlikable person , he’s abusive he’s abused Freddie he has proved how shit at parenting they both are we have the receipts !!, teaching his one year old kid to out a hard plastic bag over his head !!!! God I hate the horrible cunt he angers me so much the shit he does and vile bullying behaviour….. first Gemma then will let’s not forget dimming a woman on the toilet at work when she asked six times NO ….

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Crazy's compilation of receipts for the numerous 'chip on his shoulder' stories about his fake Gucci slippers, his fake Jackanory stories, the fake anxiety, their fake marriage, their fake, chavvy existence, their obsession with their mobiles, the fake kyack and jet-ski escapades, the manic behaviour, her disgusting TT about addiction 🤬, bringing up his dead dad and bro YET AGAIN, the obvious buying of followers, the OK Live screenshot and the pair of them burnt to an absolute crisp when he has 'health anxiety and is a Cancer Ambassador. 😅

Highlights of the last thread's 'Tattlemoon' so far!

Welcome to Hell! 💯

View attachment 1939981
View attachment 1939982
View attachment 1939983
View attachment 1939984
View attachment 1939985
View attachment 1939986
View attachment 1939987View attachment 1939988
View attachment 1939989
View attachment 1939990View attachment 1939991
View attachment 1939992
View attachment 1939993View attachment 1939994
View attachment 1939995
View attachment 1939996
View attachment 1939998
View attachment 1939999
View attachment 1940000
View attachment 1940001
View attachment 1940002
View attachment 1940003
View attachment 1940004
View attachment 1940005
View attachment 1940006
View attachment 1940007
View attachment 1940008
View attachment 1940009
View attachment 1940010
View attachment 1940011
View attachment 1940012
View attachment 1940013
View attachment 1940014View attachment 1940015
View attachment 1940016
View attachment 1940019
View attachment 1940020View attachment 1940021View attachment 1940022View attachment 1940023
He really is utterly pathetic!! The way he boils it all down to looks.
He’s saying stuff like “miss my bro he was the best looking “ is it me or is that just odd?
same with the supposed niknak trolling it’s was always “i’m cute right “ or “cute now and cute then”
I mean his brother dies and he’s on about his looks?
His son gets trolled and he’s saying stuff like “ he’s going be a model “
it’s all just so fkn strange. I struggle to get my head around how he’s not yet been cancelled.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Course you are fakey 😂
Someone is definitely feeling wounded. Goes on honeymoon and is on Insta all day every day. First weekend home and he’s apparently taking a social media break for the weekend. No chance of that happening. He’s trying to get sympathy from his minions after reading the home truths on OK 💁🏻‍♀️ Guaranteed when he’s back he’ll be using either the mental health, anxiety or trolling narrative.

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Funny how any ‘work’ he gets he brags about it but when he does his lives with OK he’s deathly silent 😂😂😂 Gutted I’ve missed it. How funny to bring it forward 24 hours though. For someone who reckons he doesn’t care what people think, his actions say something very different 😂😂😂
Tattle 1 Fakey 0 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He’s clearly read here cos, lo & behold, he’s replied with a nice comment to that poor girl. He’s such a fake, repugnant arsehole! 😡
What a CUNT! A cunt of the highest degree. He must have Tattle on refresh 24/7. I hope they have trouble conceiving and then know what it's like. Poor woman. Rot in hell you syrup wearing parasite. 🤬

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I wonder how much of their time they wasted on their honeymoon thinking up/setting up content.

In my opinion as an outsider looking in, it looks like the whole holiday was wasted on them because honestly who the fuck would be bothered bringing a pillow and blanket out onto the outdoor hammock purely for a photo to try and impress strangers 🙈

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Bog standard sits for 🥕 dick.Let’s see what podcasts he’s got lined up.See his pal and other creep cain not shared any of his podcast with boring idiot.He’s been commenting on his posts like a little stalker with no response 🤣🤣View attachment 1944455
‘At least I’m not on show now’. He probably chose to sit in front of everyone on the last plane plus was he not putting everyone else on the plane on show by filming them? Fucking dickhead. Can’t even stay off his phone whilst flying home 🙄

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I actually cannot believe that he has filmed multiple strangers facesnwithout permission and posted it an account with 1 million bots followers. There is so many reasons why that is so ethicaly wrong. But as usual as long as jake gets his content that's all that matters.
Also think the speed boat ✅️ small plane ✅️ post was in relation to the poster who showed evidence that he yet again lied about getting a sea plane 🤣.

I love that people have got the measure of him on here and can see the person he portrays himself to be online is far from the person he actually is.
I live for the day when he films the wrong person and they lump him one. Yes he won’t broadcast that to his bots but it’s going to happen one day because the way he disrespects peoples privacy and boundaries 😡

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s only mid 30s, this is all drying up very quickly now. Wtf is he gonna do for work from 40 onwards?

Im calling it, this time next year he will be living with Mummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Bog standard sits for 🥕 dick.Let’s see what podcasts he’s got lined up.See his pal and other creep cain not shared any of his podcast with boring idiot.He’s been commenting on his posts like a little stalker with no response 🤣🤣View attachment 1944455
Oh dear, flying back cattle class are we???
Get used to it, when you're bankrupt you won't even be on a fucking National Express coach to Jaywick....

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Fag Ash Lil going on, she's back but not feeling well..Have another fag love, oh you are.....:ROFLMAO:🤭 Happy Chippy day everyone....

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
If anybody has the time as I have a meeting soon if you can find all evidence from his bullying because I am sending it to absolutely everything tiktok Twitter his management ITV BBC Chanel four absolutely everything the charity’s he works for and all the magazines …. I want all the bullying to Freddie as I’m also reporting them to social services for the abuse that ooor lads received and also I’m sending the pictures of Leo suffocating in the cot and putting bags over head also all the wine bottles scattered around the house and in reach of Leo on the alcohol trolley !!! I also want evidence for bullying will and bullying Gemma last year. And if anybody can find any bullying at work place and Bullying towards that poor staff member he filmed on the toilet I will be sending it to ALL the productions upcoming and all panto teams not to employ him …… come on fakeys find me anything you can 👏🏻 Cancel this cunt once and for all

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Stupid bitch really reckons herself doesn't she? This only has 117 likes! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick