Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So who reckons that Zelda will be driving to Colchester to drop Spud off when they’re home? No way will he go and collect him because he’ll be far too tired after his 10 days of performing for the gram. More fool her if she does. What’s even worse is they deliberately booked their honeymoon knowing they’d be away for her birthday and she’d be having to look after Leo. I can’t see them getting in the adult only breaks this year like they did in 2022. Apart from it’s pretty obvious financially they are living pay cheque to pay cheque (which seem few and far between 😉), I can’t see Zelda willing to have him that often.
I wonder what lavish set up they are planning for his 2nd birthday at the end of the month. She’ll start doing her usual begging and trying for freebies soon. Good luck with that Flappy. Didn’t work for your 30th and doesn’t appear to have worked for your holiday wardrobe either 🤭
It wasn't even 10 days out there! They flew out on the 30th so they even lied about that. I wonder if they'll be filming Club Class on the way back? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
All looks very mediocre if you ask me. Really nothing spectacular and they've both done this resort absolutely no favours at all!

329169213_1375596523175289_4073223190292634870_n.jpg

329221644_873943120390107_6491282034223371027_n.jpg
329094793_751735419417262_2493777567177904825_n.jpg
329055791_211725661265387_6112879558331463269_n.jpg
329574514_230643885980215_6954460136725970331_n.jpg

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Maybe it was gifted after all 😂
Still don’t think the actual honeymoon was. They would have definitely bragged about it, if they’d got it for free. Maybe they got the snorkel Safari gifted by way of payment of their ‘photoshoot’ 😂 They didn’t make the resort look anything special and didn’t do hardly anything they had on offer there, so hardly sold it to potential customers. I don’t think a resort like the Ayada needs to pay a zlister and his wannabe wife to stay there with the reviews they get. They’re obviously creeping round them now to try and get a gifted stay for next time 🙄

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Nothing after the first at reply also sarcoma are coming off as very bitchy and unprofessional. Not replying to emails and then seeing the quotes on ok ,so now they are promoting him as if to say fuck you, he made a song for us. This company is a shambles. I certainly will never be donating to them and I donate to a lot of charities and unlike fake, I donate in silence and don't make a charity single to try and get famous, which will never happen. I hope to god that post is taken down from ok live mentioning Leo, is feeding right into fakes hands
On their post saying about him being at the glitter ball, Purdey Quickenden had resurfaced and left a comment 🤭 but that’s mysteriously vanished now. Should have screenshotted it but didn’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t say a lot for the charity when they are publicly condoning his behaviour regarding his promoting low sunscreen and sunburn. Like you I would never donate to a charity like that. I agree with you about talking about peoples children on Instagram but will say the person that’s written that isn’t trolling in my opinion but yes knowing what’s he’s like he’ll may well try and put a spin on it saying it is. The only thing is though he’s not going to want to send anyone to that post because 95% of the comments are negative, 4% are bots and 1% are the comments I’ve shown above.

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
Guys I've been going through something the last couple months . I've been silent today because I've been dealing with it in court final hearing .

I won and finally feel I can move on with my life and breath  hopefully anyway 
Awww amazing news Riddle! Well done! 💪🥰😘❤xxx
---

[QUOTE="Philimena cunk, post: 13911643,
My name is Archie......
[/QUOTE]
I knew it Phili 🤣🤣🤣😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
some Are ok what I seen people post here I think the one with kitty needs deleting then can’t use a child being bullied

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Awww amazing! 🐬😍..really hope you're okay.. sending big hugs your way..dementia is such a horrible, cruel disease..❤xx
---

Why can't I see it 😫..the first thing I see is from 2018 Miley and Liam then this year Maya Jama lol
There’s two pages, go to the OK Magazine UK one 🙂

• Heart

Fat-tits

VIP Member
And the chavs have left! Thankfully the whole of the Maldives can breathe a sigh of relief!

Mr Crazy has given me joyous news tonight!! I cried!!! Two second row tickets at the 02 for Madonna - The Celebration Tour (£3k x 2) for my 50th (amounting to what these two paid probably paid for their Tattlemoon). Feeling extra blessed! He is SO bad!!!! OMFG!!!!! 😍

View attachment 1943793
View attachment 1943794
Mr Crazy is a ledge! 💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Guys I've been going through something the last couple months . I've been silent today because I've been dealing with it in court final hearing .

I won and finally feel I can move on with my life and breath 😌 hopefully anyway 🥰
Congratulations!!!! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12