Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

Thankyou so much !! Stargirl ❤ I do too, and have done the walks for dementia, do you know I'm sat here sobbing, just been in to mum's ! She's not a clue who I am 😢 love her so much, she's 92 years old now, and some would say she's had s good life, yes untill this😟 sorry would never nean to put a damper on this thread!! Just don't know how to put behind a spoiler, anyways upward and onwards Fakeys❤
Thinking of you and your mum. ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I would go mental if he filmed me i have a ex who I would never want to know where I was. Dont think he relises there are abuse survivors out there. I didnt look at it carefully enough but hopfully know children in the video. No one should post children without a parents permission.
---

It says 20 odd thousand on mine!!!
Weird. Mine doesn't. 🤔

Screenshot_20230208-100003~2.png

MrsG03

Thank you! It’s an awful condition isn’t it. Sending my love ❤
It really is and not much known about it. I'm lucky to just have that to contend with, not multiple things like you. Sending love right back to you! X

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Ha ha like when Lauren goodger photoshops a smile on poor laorse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 soooo fake
You know it! She looks much better with my photoshopped smile. I don't think she ever has grinned miserable bitch!
---

Can someone explain the remark he made about IVF? Thank you xx
Previous thread. Page no. #977 onwards

Last edited:
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Please but the boulders away 🤮

---

My 9 months old has started making the sounds Mama and Dada. It took Leo a long time to say Dada but he said Mama straight away. Prick!

He’s actually embarrassing. They definitely got sent some money yesterday didn’t they 😂

Look Sarcoma UK, I’m wearing factor 100, I don’t know why the nasty trolls are saying I’m burnt.

Have a fun day in paradise muppets, before you get back to a life of unemployment and more begging.
I’ve got a horrendous stomach bug, this thread has kept me going when I feel dreadful. My mum has had to look after my baby because I physically can’t and I feel so guilty palming her off, don’t know how these two do it to fuck off on holiday.
Hope you feel better soon lovely ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
God the state of that child’s hair and why put him on instagram falling they really are a pair of arseholes😳

• Sad

riddleme89

VIP Member
These 2 replies to one of the comments on the OK article. The top one obviously is on tattle because how else would they know the names used and the second one Fakey and that account follow each other. Think maybe kittykat2931 is something to do with The Churches 👍🏻
Definitely one of her family or better still Jake 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve messaged Sarcoma UK, I know they don’t care but what a joke having someone like fakey as an ambassador.

Him making a point of being in the shade all day and wearing fake factor 100 sunscreen is one of the cringiest things he’s ever done. Lived his whole honeymoon through Tattle.
So have I but still waiting for a response 😊

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So we’ve all be watching the shit show that’s been the last 9 days of the Maldives, can anyone think of any reason, apart from to get your daily laugh, why the fuck you would start following such a vapid vain boastful person like Flappy? Is she seriously trying to say her monotonous content from the last week has gained her over 7,000 new followers 😂😂😂
I can see another joint giveaway coming soon, so like him with his ‘million’, she’s got the excuse to pay to get to her so sought after 300k. There really is no hope for either of them 🤦🏻‍♀️
What a joke! 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Can you actually schedule posts and stories??
---

She’s admitted she can’t smile because her lips are too sore 😂 two fucking sunburnt twats! I have zero sympathy for them 😂
Maybe Zelda posted their stories for them while they're on the way back. I mean, let's face it, they're both sad enough!
---

Hectic day for me but I'll update now! So after their non-floating kids breakfast they went to the gym and he's started running again. I hope he fails spectacularly at this marathon!

329399954_160916129671053_4083372280613892539_n.jpg
329030654_1143435262982910_4351261319507191815_n.jpg

329615204_488749946803401_8848402955170822275_n.jpg

---

"Jake's lips are so dry because he's a fucking pisshead and he's dehydrated". Ratfaced cunt.

329231520_891117288753313_246447456316728757_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
And the chavs have left! Thankfully the whole of the Maldives can breathe a sigh of relief!

Mr Crazy has given me joyous news tonight!! I cried!!! Two second row tickets at the 02 for Madonna - The Celebration Tour (£3k x 2) for my 50th (amounting to what these two paid probably paid for their Tattlemoon). Feeling extra blessed! He is SO bad!!!! OMFG!!!!! 😍

View attachment 1943793
View attachment 1943794
Wow crazy you lucky lady!! You deserve it. I hope you enjoy when the time comes bet you’re so excited xx

• Heart