Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Can the photos from the end of the previous thread be added to the wiki? Think this is something that needs to not be forgotten. Also has anyone heard from any of the emails they have sent it to, is it worth while doing it? I have just finished the previous thread and honestly feel sick to my stomach that he liked that girls horrible horrible comment and even gave her the time of day afterwards.
I haven't had an e mail back. I'm hoping tho, the more people tha do it. Even if the don't reply, it will get seen

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Purplehaze456

She really thinks she’s something special 🤢 I knew they’d both be posting Maldives crap again today but it’s not even 9am and she’s already at it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I notice she’s starting following loads of brands obviously hoping for some ad work 😂 Emma mattress being one that literally anyone can get an ads for it seems 😂 He’s started following Channel 4, E4 grams and also a hair loss company. Again most z listers (apart from the desperate ones like these two) only follow brands/companies they’re associated with but Fakey & Flappy will literally follow anything they see anyone else advertising. Imagine following over 7,000 accounts on instagram 🤯 no wonder he’s such a workshy cunt - he’s got no time for anything else 😉
Also how long until she does a reel or a load of aff links on her stories showcasing her holiday wardrobe because loads of her ‘followers’ have apparently asked for it 🤥🤥🤥
---

I’ll just leave this here 🙄 They’ve actually must have got the guides to film this for them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wtf was that, they couldn't get further apart from each other there if they tried

mollyann

VIP Member
Such a big headed horrid man.Are they heading back tomorrow boy what a waste of a luxury holiday on these two has beens.
77C2C69F-7160-403F-A3FA-998092FC3D75.jpeg

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Anyone think he's bouncing off the walls at Quickenden Towers because he's having "a social media break"....
More like Polly and his shite management have told him to button it.
Nice to be popular, isn't it, Jake...😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
---

He'll be dragged into a mental health ward in his 50s, screaming ' I'm famous, I used to be famous '....
Omg creased 😂😂😂

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
Can someone explain the remark he made about IVF? Thank you xx
The Sunday ‘motivational’ reel, one line was about not to worry if you don’t have kids before you’re 30 , one woman left a comment about her ivf stuggles and this Sopia commented earlier in the post about something else I don’t know what?? Jake acknowledged/liked the irrelevant comment from Sophia and even replied to her, this Sophia replied with a nasty comment to the woman with Ivf struggles saying to go to a facebook group and talk their about you’re stuggles there that to comment on this reel wasn’t the place (something nasty like that) Jake completely ignored the comment from the woman about her ivf stuggles until he obviously read here and replied to her comment saying not to worry mate sending love. Think he’s now deleted Sophia’s nasty comment. But he saw what Sophia had replied to the woman with the ivf stuggles but proceeded to initially ignore her and acknowledge Sophia. (hope I didn’t explain it arseways it was a bit confusing to me at first x)
---

I didn’t see @CrazyBaldhead had given the post numbers (Dont mind my arseway attempt at explaining, thats what I made of it anyway, what a prick)

Last edited:

Purplehaze456

I noticed a couple of you on some other threads like Aaron Chalmers and Talia Oatway and Chet Sket and Bleuu, but you're right- they often jump down your throat on those threads. Not friendly and relaxed like our lovely Fakey thread. Here feels like home! 🥰🥰
Oh I just lurk on the Talia and Aaron thread now

• Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
A
Click on your profile picture, you should see Refer as an option and can generate a code from there.
Ah thank you. I do not think I can do this as I am only a well known member. I think I have to have a higher status to do so, it seems. X

stargirl23

VIP Member
Absolute cunts filming this AND then posting it. One of them should be holding his hand. He could have cracked his head open. 🤬

Some people really do not deserve to have children.

View attachment 1947231
View attachment 1947232
Do they just not give a fuck about safety 😡 I still hold my sons hand doing this and he’s 7 and more than capable of walking across himself but I’d never forgive myself if he fell

• Heart
  • Angry

instashun

VIP Member
Trolling doc? Has he got one?
All comments removed from ok post and none being. Taken. Damage already done fake. Shits hit the fan ain't it. You are fucking hated . Taking it fro. The lack of posts that he isn't posting much. Wonder if he's gathering info for his trolling doc. Hope everyone comes here and reads the wiki and sees what a pig he is

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Can you actually schedule posts and stories??
---

She’s admitted she can’t smile because her lips are too sore 😂 two fucking sunburnt twats! I have zero sympathy for them 😂
Yes you can schedule both on Facebook business page weeks in advance

• Heart