Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Will agree to disagree. The Beast of Chigwell tried to obviously monetise her child's death. I suspect that's why .5 hit her that night. I met her a few times in Faces years ago coked off her nut. Rude to everybody big time. Because her daughter LaFilter is so plain she now photoshops her child. Even photoshops a smile on her. Don't forget she was going to flog a diet drink with CYANIDE in it for money!

The cunt also needs cancelling. The Beast of Chigwell is another devil-incarnate heathen that I hate! 💯
---

I thought that too VC10 but hey, you got it out there mate! 😅😅
I agree. I think she filmed the babbies funeral and tried to make money, and he lamped her one.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
He’s so delayed because they don’t talk or interact with him. They took him out and still referred to a dinosaur as a Ra ra. No wonder the poor boy can’t talk when he doesn’t know the correct words to use
God that’s the chavvy Chazza Dawson making Noah say “choc choc” and to call her Charlotte not mum. 🤢

• Sick

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
More fool them for keeping him as an ambassador, they probably pay the dickhead a fee for the very few things he does for them.

I reckon they are on their way home tomorrow. So at least we will have some peace and quiet then at least.

I’m so glad he’s constantly been on his phone on his honeymoon cos It’s made him look an absolute fool. If he’d stayed quiet he could have come home and bragged about how amazing it was to spend time with his wife on honeymoon and put phones down (just like he said in that interview). Instead he’s shown him for the attention seeking moron we all know he is.
God help the poor folk on their flight. :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thankyou so much !! Stargirl ❤ I do too, and have done the walks for dementia, do you know I'm sat here sobbing, just been in to mum's ! She's not a clue who I am 😢 love her so much, she's 92 years old now, and some would say she's had s good life, yes untill this😟 sorry would never nean to put a damper on this thread!! Just don't know how to put behind a spoiler, anyways upward and onwards Fakeys❤
We're always here if you need a chat in here. x

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Guys I've been going through something the last couple months . I've been silent today because I've been dealing with it in court final hearing .

I won and finally feel I can move on with my life and breath 😌 hopefully anyway 🥰
So pleased for you ❤

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
We will soon know , tomorrow..........
---

---

Lol, I wonder what glitched, why my post was put up 3 times lol 😃😆

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Playing with the cat - with a stick of wood ffs. Lucky the cat wasn't stabbed. One day I hope that cat retaliates against that devil spawn child big time!

• Angry
  • Sick

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

And the chavs have left! Thankfully the whole of the Maldives can breathe a sigh of relief!

Mr Crazy has given me joyous news tonight!! I cried!!! Two second row tickets at the 02 for Madonna - The Celebration Tour (£3k x 2) for my 50th (amounting to what these two paid probably paid for their Tattlemoon). Feeling extra blessed! He is SO bad!!!! OMFG!!!!! 😍

View attachment 1943793
View attachment 1943794
Start practising those Vogue moves @CrazyBaldhead . What a gift for your zero birthday. :love: And what a fab hubby you have.

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
I also think they’re travelling today. Nothing last night and very sporadic on the stories today. As I said the only direct flight from Maldives main airport to London is 1145am (645am here) I know sea planes only operate in daylight hours so if they were leaving resort today they would have to already be on the way. Very difficult to work out because not sure if they’ve got 3 flights again on way home or even if their flight to London is actually a direct one. I’m sure all will be revealed soon….😂
Yes I deffo think they're back today, but will try and make it look like tomorrow for the gram. As I said there was a massive gap in stories yesterday and this morning. They didn't post anything yesterday about dinner or his stupid fucking dancing afterwards or the shite entertainment they watched.
I found the flight on flightradar that is the one they'll be on.

Attachments

• Haha