Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Here’s what I found @riddleme89 I’m sure there was someone else he messaged too and the bianca lady he posted doxxing on his stories. I’ll try find receipts for them too xx

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
I have had someone contact me on insta who wants to join the thread but can't without a code? They were one of the people to comment on the OK live yesterday about his gucci sniders- they check out and are genuine. What code would they need? Looks like a new fakey recruit!
Click on your profile picture, you should see Refer as an option and can generate a code from there.

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Let's move on from sensitive issues such as child loss and get back to fakey guys!

Do we think there is lots of honeymoon spam to come once they get home? Am I remembering correctly that the wedding spam was quite full on afterwards?

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
The Sunday ‘motivational’ reel, one line was about not to worry if you don’t have kids before you’re 30 , one woman left a comment about her ivf stuggles and this Sopia commented earlier in the post about something else I don’t know what?? Jake acknowledged/liked the irrelevant comment from Sophia and even replied to her, this Sophia replied with a nasty comment to the woman with Ivf struggles saying to go to a facebook group and talk their about you’re stuggles there that to comment on this reel wasn’t the place (something nasty like that) Jake completely ignored the comment from the woman about her ivf stuggles until he obviously read here and replied to her comment saying not to worry mate sending love. Think he’s now deleted Sophia’s nasty comment. But he saw what Sophia had replied to the woman with the ivf stuggles but proceeded to initially ignore her and acknowledge Sophia. (hope I didn’t explain it arseways it was a bit confusing to me at first x)
---

I didn’t see @CrazyBaldhead had given the post numbers (Dont mind my arseway attempt at explaining, thats what I made of it anyway, what a prick)
Thank you. He's a twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

gagzi

VIP Member
Thanks for all your love guys🤗❤ I'll just put this here, it's when i got G Force on my arse and lost my bikini botts😂 unlike fakey, I did swim with dolphins, not with tortoises, or fake sharks🐢🦈 guess what guys? I'm on my way back 🤗 ❤
Awww amazing! 🐬😍..really hope you're okay.. sending big hugs your way..dementia is such a horrible, cruel disease..❤xx
---

yes 😂 on Facebook
Why can't I see it 😫..the first thing I see is from 2018 Miley and Liam then this year Maya Jama lol

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Sorry is it just me wondering why a 2 year old is still calling his parents mama and dada?! My daughter stopped calling us that before she was 1…..
To be fair my daughter is 9 and still calls me mama suite often. Lol. Her dad is papa. She has an ace vocabulary though and was always talking lots as she spent a lot of time with us and grandparents who talked to her.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Wait. I read about the still birth but she actually filmed and posted the funeral?? Wtf
No, only my opinion. I think she had ideas of making money out of it, filmed it(again only my opinion), 0.5 found out, lost it and lamped her one.
To be honest, I wouldn't put it past her to have done it....

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
Loads to catch up on as been working today, so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but just watched his stories and see that he's trying to cosy up to Simon Quarrell, the general manager of the resort: "Here he is!" 🤮

They're already in with his daughter, Annabel, and are both following her. She was the one who had to do the pathetic jet ski photo shoot for them the other day 🙄

Wonder how many freebies they've had or tried to blag?! 😡
Whats he like with the GM? still didn’t get him any freebies 😂 oh yeah Annanel gave him tickets at the carnival? He even tagged her IG 😳

• Haha