Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
If it was anyone on here who put the post up mentioni g the blob. I would probably remove it as it's feeding Into their trolling narrative. We can say what we like on here but beleive me when a child is mentioned on social media it's game over and he will get a lot of attention from that. Say what we want on here but you are giving him exactly what he wants by mentioning his child online.
I totally agree. The arsehole will be on Loose Women again crying about his golden child being trolled again. 😴😴😴😴😴
---

I have had someone contact me on insta who wants to join the thread but can't without a code? They were one of the people to comment on the OK live yesterday about his gucci sniders- they check out and are genuine. What code would they need? Looks like a new fakey recruit!
I'd go to the support thread and ask.
---

To be fair we ain’t spoke about Warwick in ages 😂😂😂
Only thought about Warwick the other day when I photoshopped him onto Flapz's lap! 😂
---

I think if I heard that Podcast I would punch a wall. Best not to!

329649189_215032690942285_5106883501291899958_n.jpg

---

FFS you wrinkly old bint don't bother. For somebody who has just come back from holiday, she has really bad bags under her eyes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
God who rattled her cage.Models not pretty and so skinny fucking hell what do you think of your daughter in law as she’s a bag of bones.Women like Lisa need to look in the mirror she’s more manly than her son.
I wonder if she’s having a dig at flappy 😂 emancipated, clothes hanging off, don't look like models. She could definitely be talking about her DIL. Not that she’s got room to talk. We all saw the picture that Fakey posted of her in a bikini 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Guys I've been going through something the last couple months . I've been silent today because I've been dealing with it in court final hearing .

I won and finally feel I can move on with my life and breath 😌 hopefully anyway 🥰
Amazing news Riddle congratulations ❤❤.

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
what do you mean @Katewinsletsknee ??? Do you not watch her stories and her daily soap scoops 😂 They are amazing, dont know why ITV haven’t employed her full time to present their daily Soap reviews 😂 (That would be brilliant😂Fakey would not stop crying then, never mind Becky and Neil 😂)

Its her daily soap scoop but I swear halfway through you would think she was talking about her own pathetic life and her even more pathetic arsewipe son and daughter in law’s life 😂
Is this a regular thing ? Seriously ….
She does this of her own accord, Jesus FUCK.
I don’t know what to say, except that they are just soo boring - all of them.

Energy vampires.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What's bin going on Fakeys🤗 not had much time!! My mum needs more attention than those pair of twats😡 ( dementia ) 😢😢 ) keep on giving!!! ❤
Stay strong. It's a horrible disease. My nan used to light up with old photos and music until she couldn't remember who we were anymore. Sending love. 💖

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
He'd have to mention us, otherwise who would know who were supposed to be trolling him, then they'd read the wiki, then he'd be up shit street...
Thats what I was thinking too, how on earth could he have gone on screwloose and growler and explained this alleged Trolling?The Fakeness would then all be exposed.

This is great for tattlers because it seems reality has well and truly set in, so much so he wasn’t thinking straight on how he could say this with mentioning his nemesis 😌
---

Apologies if this has been posted already. I'm struggling to catch up 🙈.
Even his hometown doesn't give a shit about him. 6 likes and 7 comments. Most saying boring etc 🤣
It already is a disaster, always was and will be😂

• Haha

sunshineandrain

This will be a true miracle if he does. Will be like Cold Turkey for him. Will be quivering in a corner sumwhere
---

Old mother is boring as boring 🥱 who cares if her nails are done & what soaps she watches. She’s beginning to be a legend in her own mind. See where Jake gets it from.
Does she read from notes like some kind of broadcaster? As if she thinks what she says warrants it being written down beforehand?!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I just got this reply back!

Tbh I don’t understand how he has been a “passionate supporter” he barely ever mentions them.
Snap 😂 obviously a generated reply. What a crock of shit. If he’d raised money for them, he would have told everyone about it and as for being a passionate supporter since his dad and brother died, why he’s only been doing it since 2021 when they both passed years ago. Nope I’m not letting this go 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
She really thinks she’s something special 🤢 I knew they’d both be posting Maldives crap again today but it’s not even 9am and she’s already at it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I notice she’s starting following loads of brands obviously hoping for some ad work 😂 Emma mattress being one that literally anyone can get an ads for it seems 😂 He’s started following Channel 4, E4 grams and also a hair loss company. Again most z listers (apart from the desperate ones like these two) only follow brands/companies they’re associated with but Fakey & Flappy will literally follow anything they see anyone else advertising. Imagine following over 7,000 accounts on instagram 🤯 no wonder he’s such a workshy cunt - he’s got no time for anything else 😉
Also how long until she does a reel or a load of aff links on her stories showcasing her holiday wardrobe because loads of her ‘followers’ have apparently asked for it 🤥🤥🤥
---

I’ll just leave this here 🙄 They’ve actually must have got the guides to film this for them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Never cringed so much in my life 😂😂😂
she thinks she’s something silly cow
what’s with that fake walk you can tell she’s trying to hard it looks pathetic 😂😂😂

• Haha