Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔Just seen bleep bollocks in The Daily Mail full page spread advertising some airline and all inclusive holiday they had been on and had a fabulous time...I couldn't read it all as they make me sick.....
It must have been the one where he had the eight breakfasts...
"Got to get your money's worth, it's all inclusive, mate"....
Sad bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Genuine question. Sophie going in an ice bath ok, but Freddie is questionable in my opinion. Anyone else?

Reactions: 22
Genuine question. Sophie going in an ice bath ok, but Freddie is questionable in my opinion. Anyone else?
Was literally just coming to say I hope he’s joking about letting Fred do the ice bath. Children cannot regulate temperatures like adults can. It’s extremely dangerous for a child to get into ice water

Reactions: 23
We all know he gets in warm water

you watch him make the water freezing and put ice in just because it’s flappy you watch …. To try prove to us all it really is cold when we know it ain’t 😂

Reactions: 14
See he's remembered he's a Man U fan🤪🤪🤪🤪 plastic fan🤣🤣🤣 what a bleep he is🤬🤬🤬
I’d say it’s probably not safe to put a child in …. The don’t have the same muscle mass as adults therefore could be dangerous and in my opinion
A child could have an undiagnosed heart
Condition. ????? Therefore could have. Acardias arrest ???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can he just stfu about this ridiculous boring ice bath crap.Who cares if matchstick wants to go in and if putting Fred in why not stick Leo in to pair of bleeping idiots just grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes very questionable indeed, I asked Mr McDonald and he just said what the duck is wrong with people😳😳😳 my husband has done cold showers and his martial arts instructor does ice baths. No way should a 7 year old be doing it, will be difficult for flappy too if she's never tried it before.
Doing this is basically mind over matter, you have to control your body and reaction to the cold, otherwise it's very dangerous.

• Heart
Can he just stfu about this ridiculous boring ice bath crap.Who cares if matchstick wants to go in and if putting Fred in why not stick Leo in to pair of bleeping idiots just grow up.
He's a bleeping bandwagon jumper. Any attention grabbing tit, and he's on it faster than a woman on a sausage roll.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's a bleeping bandwagon jumper. Any attention grabbing tit, and he's on it faster than a woman on a sausage roll.....
as is she now. 2 days ago she said no way and suddenly she’s doing it as well. Are they hoping to pitch some sort of reality show on couples who do ‘ice’ baths together 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wow how bleeping thrilling that would be 🙄 . The desperation is seeping out of every orifice with the pair of them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cringe at the fact she shares a bed with that bleep every night and his manic ways

I’d be living in the loft on my own if I was her 😂

• Haha
He’s 100% wanting on that Wim Hoff show if it gets another series. bleeping desperado! It’s for celebrities Fakey…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.