Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So spud has got a rotten cold according to him but they’re letting him play in a cage of balls which are for sale in a store that other people handle and may want to purchase. bleeping dirty disgusting cunts 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Anyone noticed how he hasnt been walking around the house topless lately? Yesterday he had on a hoodie and dressing gown. Feeling the pinch fakey?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you ever see any adult placing his child in soccer sports football cage and film them.Seriously he needs to get his stupid wife’s fake therapist on speed dial get this wanker some help.Ice bath rinse repeat topless fake muscles he’s really is a bleeping weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why’s he even took him out in minus temperatures with a cold? I have awful mum guilt as my sons been off school since Thursday all snotty so we’ve stayed home this weekend. I felt like a tit mum not taking him out but am I duck dragging him out in the cold when he’s unwell so I can buy myself some sports stuff. Selfish prick

• Heart
Get a bleeping life you oxygen thief. He is seriously tapped in the head. 🤡

Even Mr Crazy reckons he needs a scaffolding pole around his head! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you ever see any adult placing his child in soccer sports football cage and film them.Seriously he needs to get his stupid wife’s fake therapist on speed dial get this wanker some help.Ice bath rinse repeat topless fake muscles he’s really is a bleeping weirdo.
He’s like a tucking twelve year old kid 🤢🤢
he need to grow the duck up . My god I’d hate to live near him

Get a bleeping life you oxygen thief. He is seriously tapped in the head. 🤡

Even Mr Crazy reckons he needs a scaffolding pole around his head! 😂

View attachment 1901695
View attachment 1901696
Because we all know his kid can barely walk let alone get that high into a metal cage the daft twit !!!!!! He really is a wierdo he needs help

She genuinely thinks she’s a z lister the silly witch 😂😂 sunglasses in winter .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Meanwhile fakey is crying into his gummies with jealousy
He copies his posts and fails completely with his wooden wife.Never see him congratulating him shows what a jealous freak he is.Sam doing well for himself something Jake the fake can only dream of.

• Haha
It’s probably been asked before but what is the wire coming from behind the ice bath, is it plugged in?
Also you daft twit just because water has frozen over with the temperature being in the minuses does not make it an ice bath, there was a frozen puddle on the path from my flat I didn’t jump in the thing acting like Wim Hof.

• Haha
It’s probably been asked before but what is the wire coming from behind the ice bath, is it plugged in?
Also you daft twit just because water has frozen over with the temperature being in the minuses does not make it an ice bath, there was a frozen puddle on the path from my flat I didn’t jump in the thing acting like Wim Hof.
He plugs it in to turn it to bath water to pretend it’s ice for the gram 😂

• Haha
All I see is glaring teeth and a super twit in a condom hat
What's Leo ever done to you lol?

*I'm trying so hard to live my life the way Jesus did but these people make it so hard for me*

*speeds off out the thread*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's hear it for the brave hero Jake going out for a walk on a rest day! Give me bleeping strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually hilarious how he’s jobless and can’t prove a point to us that he isn’t because no bleep wants to hire him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔Just seen bleep bollocks in The Daily Mail full page spread advertising some airline and all inclusive holiday they had been on and had a fabulous time...I couldn't read it all as they make me sick.....

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.