Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need you head seeing to if you buy balenciaga right now or try and sell it. Shes literally advertising pedophiles. Only place they are fit for is the bin.

Reactions: 19
Commenting on Twitter on each DOI performance like he is some bleeping expert whenever i think he can't be anymore of a prick he goes and proves me wrong again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Commenting on Twitter on each DOI performance like he is some bleeping expert whenever i think he can't be anymore of a prick he goes and proves me wrong again
Grasping at straws that someone will ask him on to the after show, basically begging for work.

Reactions: 16
Dophy has nothing to fill that swim suit with apart from her bolt-ons. Actually tragic 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Need you head seeing to if you buy balenciaga right now or try and sell it. Shes literally advertising pedophiles. Only place they are fit for is the bin.
I reckon that’s why she’s trying to sell them because she knows their name is trash at the moment. She’s so thick that she doesn’t seem to realise that no one is going to buy them for that exact reason 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why does he say “ I’ve bath “ it has no ice in it

why not just say cold water bath 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slagging John of now on twitter is such a pig of a man.I don’t watch dancing on ice but like every show he was ever on thinks he’s such a expert.In truth he makes money from dead people and exploits his children for every weirdo to view and comment.His sexual comments about the wooden one is just cringe🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Genuine question. Sophie going in an ice bath ok, but Freddie is questionable in my opinion. Anyone else?
No, he should not be going in. Far too young, in my opinion. Especially as he is being supervised by that absolute weapon!

Nothing wrong with this pram by the way but we all know it’s not insta worthy like the z listers they try acting like 😂😂

cheap Argos pram that they still use so much for just for the airport they have used it for weeks …. I see she didn’t get gifted one considering how much they both beg 😂😂 shows how skint they are

How bleeping dare she them balengia was gifted to her for Freddie and now she’s selling them 🤬🤬🤬🤬 cheeky bleeping witch so skint she’s now flogging her freebies that’s disgusting give them to a child with cancer make they’re day but she won’t because she’s a selfish money grabbing witch !!!!!!

I wish I could find the post but I can’t in previous threads but they was gifted to her !!! Imagine being that skint you sell your kids GIFTED shoes !!! I could never be that cheeky to get stuff free and then sell it 🤬
I have this pushchair, it’s a £60 chicco we took to Cyprus when our son was 6 months rather than have our ICandy Peach destroyed in the hold. Was fine when he weighed nothing and didn’t use it again until my son was 18 months and it was so heavy and hard to manoeuvre compared to the Peach. They also have the Peach so can’t believe knowing the difference they are still pushing the tit Chicco and must have really fallen out with Nanny Sue to not go and get their decent pushchair...or maybe the temp pushchair is cheaper than the fuel!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Completely off topic but I think Jacket Potato is Shane Richie (and I think Knitting is Claire from Steps and Rhino is James Arthur)
We would all know if Prick face was on it, I'd recognise him murdering any classic song thanks to the this thread 😂 plus he'd obviously give it away anyway probably before the show was even broadcast
Rhino is Charlie from Busted 100%

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.