Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God, what a sad, pathetic existence they have. You just know he'll enjoy taking the piss don't you? He's been lying about the temperature of his baths for ages until we called him out. I think he's a really nasty bleep behind closed doors. You can see the hate and control in his sneering, snidey face. 🤬

View attachment 1902046
View attachment 1902047
View attachment 1902048
View attachment 1902050
View attachment 1902051
images (17).jpeg

What's on his hand now?
That's his overused wanking hand.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's on his hand now?
Nothing wrong with this pram by the way but we all know it’s not insta worthy like the z listers they try acting like 😂😂

cheap Argos pram that they still use so much for just for the airport they have used it for weeks …. I see she didn’t get gifted one considering how much they both beg 😂😂 shows how skint they are

Good luck selling them Dopey!
How bleeping dare she them balengia was gifted to her for Freddie and now she’s selling them 🤬🤬🤬🤬 cheeky bleeping witch so skint she’s now flogging her freebies that’s disgusting give them to a child with cancer make they’re day but she won’t because she’s a selfish money grabbing witch !!!!!!

Who is seriously going to pay £1500 for a used hand bag or £250 for kids trainers especially balenciaga ones with their reputation at the moment 😂
I wish I could find the post but I can’t in previous threads but they was gifted to her !!! Imagine being that skint you sell your kids GIFTED shoes !!! I could never be that cheeky to get stuff free and then sell it 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Nothing wrong with this pram by the way but we all know it’s not insta worthy like the z listers they try acting like 😂😂

cheap Argos pram that they still use so much for just for the airport they have used it for weeks …. I see she didn’t get gifted one considering how much they both beg 😂😂 shows how skint they are

How bleeping dare she them balengia was gifted to her for Freddie and now she’s selling them 🤬🤬🤬🤬 cheeky bleeping witch so skint she’s now flogging her freebies that’s disgusting give them to a child with cancer make they’re day but she won’t because she’s a selfish money grabbing witch !!!!!!

I wish I could find the post but I can’t in previous threads but they was gifted to her !!! Imagine being that skint you sell your kids GIFTED shoes !!! I could never be that cheeky to get stuff free and then sell it 🤬
You’re right. I’d forgotten but yes she did get gifted them trainers 🤯 Shows how skint she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You’re right. I’d forgotten but yes she did get gifted them trainers 🤯 Shows how skint she is.
I remember because she said they didn’t fit him yet but he will be in them by next year and she was after them for him for ages and a lovely company gifted them to her . She’s absolutely vile 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I remember her saying they were gifted. Utter bleep 😡 I think there should be something in the contract saying they can’t sell on gifted items. If they don’t want they can give away or donate not make money off it. Plus they’re her kids. Selfish cow how desperate can they be for money 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Hope she's got her own bank account because if she does sell that bag for 1,500 guarantee prick will spend the whole bleeping lot on himself

I’m sure this company was the one who gifted her them either way the trainers ain’t even £259 the robbing witch 🤢

Not only was they FREE but instead of donating she is also trying to scam people when they are cheaper online !!!
so desperate for cash they need to sell gifted tit and second hand stuff she’s wore !!!
That deluded because she’s skint she fails to realise we are in a cost of living crisis people don’t have £250 to pay some z list nobody for some used kids trainers that was gifted anyway !! Read the room you horrible witch

oh how the mighty fall hey Jake look at you both now desperate for cash both jobless !!! The little ads ain’t gonna pay the mortgage not to mention Leo’s nursery fees and the bills !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is creep talking about her nipples and arse it’s just so not needed 🤢🤢She’s such a thirsty cow like her forgettable husband.What a tit life they have🙄Go for a walk film it like anyone actually gives a tit about their sham of a life.

• Sick
  • Heart
He won’t like that he’s got more likes on his reel of her than he has on his previous two of him in the ‘ice’ bath. How many stories, reels, tik toks has he done on the same thing now 😴😴😴 Wonder if he’s got any ‘work’ lined up this week before the big honeymoon 🙄

• Haha
He’s 100% wanting on that Wim Hoff show if it gets another series. bleeping desperado! It’s for celebrities Fakey…
I think it got cancelled by the Beeb. He’ll probably stop the ice baths now we’ve told him 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone got the reel to share for the blocked. Has it got loads of likes? If so he will now think he's made it on insta and it will be his new narrative putting his saggy old wife in a hot tub( I mean ice bath)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not fully caught up yet but have you noticed they're still using the crap panic buy buggy they got for Dubai because he left the other one at Nanny QVC's? Does that mean he hasn't her seen her since then?

Reactions: 20
Not fully caught up yet but have you noticed they're still using the crap panic buy buggy they got for Dubai because he left the other one at Nanny QVC's? Does that mean he hasn't her seen her since then?
Correct. Even when he’s been really close to hers

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.