Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As 34 year old; why would you promote McDonalds? It’s not even aimed at the right demographic! Absolute twats, both of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔 Got to get on the Love Island boat as he has duck all else to talk about .....sad fucker what a load of tripe that programme is, but I suppose that goes to show how intelligent he is......prick.

• Heart
Sad that a grown arsed married man with kids is so obsessed with crap like Love Island in the first place!
He’s obsessed with anything that may get him a bit of publicity 🤢 He’s drooling over Maya Jama as well 🙄 He’ll be tagging her soon. Not a lot of difference between MJ and Flappy 🤯🤭

• Haha
My brothers 35 with 2 kids, wouldn’t catch him dead watching love island let alone sat watching it every night tweeting every 2 seconds. What a sad sad existence you have fakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Normal service has resumed and stories have already started today. Loving his ‘performance’ in the ice bath. Someone has definitely been reading on here 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He sped that up to hide any editing! He was apparently in the ice tub in the freezing cold yet just 5 minutes later he is inside, dressed and his toupee is bone dry

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Teaching a 2year old to punch 😳 not good

Just watched his loarraine 5 min tv time 😂

sorry but …. As a kid he was worried when he fell and cut his hand it would be infected 😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂

is this the bleep that wears the same filthy shorts five days in a row … I bet his dIcks infected 🤢
In other words he has been a complete attention seeker his whole life. He has no willy just little acorn and saggy danglers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its -4 outside today, why would you make your stepson stand outside and film you when its bleeping freezing?! bleeping twit

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s funny how dramatic he is in his ice bath today considering he’s been having them for months 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder how long before he bites back or like with Gemma Owen, deletes his tweet 😂
Be kind bro… why does this hypocrite constantly think he can talk tit about people guised as banter but anyone says about him and he has a meltdown because you don’t even know him

have a day off bullying kids you are jealous of because they are on mainstream tv

• Heart
How pathetic! It's been -4+ overnight and that tub must be heating up because of the extra thin layer of ice on top. Just proves all along that we were right and he's been faking it all along!! What a sad head. 🤡

Be like Russell Brand. We want to see loads of ice and a floating thermometer.

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s obsessed with anything that may get him a bit of publicity 🤢 He’s drooling over Maya Jama as well 🙄 He’ll be tagging her soon. Not a lot of difference between MJ and Flappy 🤯🤭
Maya job has an actual job though

How pathetic! It's been -4+ overnight and that tub must be heating up because of the extra thin layer of ice on top. Just proves all along that we were right and he's been faking it all along!! What a sad head. 🤡

Be like Russell Brand. We want to see loads of ice and a floating thermometer.

View attachment 1888919
Look how red he is when it’s actually cold too. Imagine getting your kid to stand in the cold for 5 minutes before school so you can get your content. Let him have his breakfast in peace

• Sad
  • Heart
Who the duck teaches a nearly 2yr old to punch? The kid is a little demon anyway let alone teaching him this behaviour. I feel sorry for the other kids when he starts proper nursery. He's going to turn out to be a right little vicious bastard around the other children. Shocking parenting. 🤡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is he stupid? (Dumb question yes he is) last night it hit -5 here, the main water pipe burst and leaked causing black ice all over the road and the police had to shut it and it’s still shut now as cars lost control and were bumping into each other. But what does this idiot think is a brilliant idea? I know let’s get my 8 year old step son to stand outside in freezing temperatures no doubt without a coat so I can record myself for the gram. What an utter twit he is. Imagine content being more important than keeping your child warm

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So he films himself tapping on the ice then two seconds later he gets in pure water, no ice to be seen 🤔 okay!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.