Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two have failed on the Internet, have no followers apart from purchased ones, are boring & uninteresting , neither have any talent for zelebrity or media work, they put that child who has issues online constantly for any deviant around the World to look at , ignore the other kid , they grift and beg for any desperate freebie as both are work-dodgers ( soap-dodgers too ) and have zero common sense in regard to bills/housing/costs/budgeting.
In short , a pair of dickheads.
He needs to find himself a man & a builders mate job & she needs to grow up a bit and get back to work.
He's in his mid 30s ffs.
They'd both be much happier & the kids would be better looked after , budgeting wise etc and

• Heart
Reactions: 28
These two have failed on the Internet, have no followers apart from purchased ones, are boring & uninteresting , neither have any talent for zelebrity or media work, they put that child who has issues online constantly for any deviant around the World to look at , ignore the other kid , they grift and beg for any desperate freebie as both are work-dodgers ( soap-dodgers too ) and have zero common sense in regard to bills/housing/costs/budgeting.
He needs to find himself a man & a builders mate job & she needs to grow up a bit and get back to work.
He's in his mid 30s ffs.
They'd both be much happier & the kids would be better looked after , budgeting wise etc and
He makes me feel sick 😂
He’s mid 30s has a wife and kids and is tweeting about love island a show full of young teens 🤯🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He's in his mid 30s ffs.
Exactly. They are just an ordinary couple. Nothing interesting or exceptional about them. No aptitude for influencing/entertainment.
The sooner they realise that, the better off they will be.
But 🗿🗿 hasn't got the emotional/intellectual depth to figure it out.
He's fame hungry, and that will be his downfall..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not had chance to go through the whole thread yet, but he looks like a rock hopper penguin in that ice bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So that's at least two hours he's been out can't afford a present for his wife but can always afford his gym membership he really is beyond selfish this wanker

• Heart
So that's at least two hours he's been out can't afford a present for his wife but can always afford his gym membership he really is beyond selfish this wanker
I honestly don't know why she sticks with him. It's obvious he's got no interest in her, unless it's to make a buck .
She'd be better off on her own, she more or less is now, anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hope you’re ok. My partner also had a crash earlier, a policeman passing said he can bill the council for damage as they haven’t gritted the road, not sure how true this is but thought I’d pass on anyway!

Guys I’ve been in a car crash my car hit a car in the snow I’m shaking .
sat with cup tea now
Saw this while browsing Zara on my lunch break, the Freddie Kruger jumper 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Hope you’re ok. My partner also had a crash earlier, a policeman passing said he can bill the council for damage as they haven’t gritted the road, not sure how true this is but thought I’d pass on anyway!

Thought he only wore designer 🤣🤣🤣 skint much toupe. @riddleme89 glad you're ok after the accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thought he only wore designer 🤣🤣🤣 skint much toupe. @riddleme89 glad you're ok after the accident.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in designer clothing it’s all ASOS. Never see him in big names .
she must be disappointed getting nothing for her birthday from him .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a mug if my husband posted this after doing nothing for my 30th I’d hit the roof 🤢
My daughter looks like her and if anybody like him - especially him - commented like that - I would kill them! 💯

£12.99?????? Sounds within his budget!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in designer clothing it’s all ASOS. Never see him in big names .
she must be disappointed getting nothing for her birthday from him .
Only time I’ve ever seen him in a high end designer top was when he nicked Chris Hughes Palm Angels top and wore it 😂 you never see him in Gucci (apart from the loafers 🤢), Burberry, Palm Angels, Off White, etc…. and it’s pretty obvious her Dior and Chanel sliders are definitely fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he's on his own with NikNak, no sign of Flapz and watching a children's film with his top off whilst most men are out providing for their families!!

Get a bleeping job you fuckwit!

325612015_518420110271607_9168300247825709728_n.jpg

325499013_581770230626593_8915852206957653913_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.