Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he will start bullying young girls then back tracking when his agency signs them
I would hope he’s learnt after last time but knowing him probably not. How long before he starts trying to get an appearance on Aftersun? Can you imagine how jealous he is of Sam Thompson 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would hope he’s learnt after last time but knowing him probably not. How long before he starts trying to get an appearance on Aftersun? Can you imagine how jealous he is of Sam Thompson 🤭
Hell Be tagging sam begging to be on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This desperate bleep would be jealous of that little lass who used to be on the test card .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sure Sophie has commented on more than one occasion about him stinking

Yes she has..I was going to say this yesterday but my chat was playing up again. She always says he stinks. 🤣🤢🤮

I’ve not blocked out this persons name or photo because with a tweet like that she deserves to be publicly shamed  What a sad life she must lead 
That's one of his fake accounts I'd imagine. Noone is excited for that muppets tweets only himself! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Remember last year when he was begging itv to go an aftersun and said please I promise I will be good this time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping tit. It's so embarresing that every popular TV show , he needs to Tweet about them and beg to go on. He's not well. Get yaself to the doctors boy, ya fucked in that massive misshapen chicken dipper head of yours. bleeping delusional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember last year when he was begging itv to go an aftersun and said please I promise I will be good this time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping tit. It's so embarresing that every popular TV show , he needs to Tweet about them and beg to go on. He's not well. Get yaself to the doctors boy, ya fucked in that massive misshapen chicken dipper head of yours. bleeping delusional
Imagine having to promise to be good this time on national tv 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well this will save me sometime in the future 😂 Basically they’re saying he wasn’t getting paid to advertise the hotels in Dubai so he can tag as much as he wants 👍🏻 Shows how sad he is then to keep tagging places when he’s not even getting payment for doing so 😂 Also proves Flappy got the trip (which we all knew anyway). I await to see what they say about her advertising of her ‘pr stay’ 🤔 I will say the Rixos resorts must be easily pleased if they had editorial control over her content because it was tit 😂
Hadn’t heard of the CMA so will have a look and see what they all are about.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well this will save me sometime in the future 😂 Basically they’re saying he wasn’t getting paid to advertise the hotels in Dubai so he can tag as much as he wants 👍🏻 Shows how sad he is then to keep tagging places when he’s not even getting payment for doing so 😂 Also proves Flappy got the trip (which we all knew anyway). I await to see what they say about her advertising of her ‘pr stay’ 🤔 I will say the Rixos resorts must be easily pleased if they had editorial control over her content because it was tit 😂
Hadn’t heard of the CMA so will have a look and see what they all are about.
How do they always get away with it 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.