Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's on his own with NikNak, no sign of Flapz and watching a children's film with his top off whilst most men are out providing for their families!!

Get a bleeping job you fuckwit!

View attachment 1889560
View attachment 1889561
View attachment 1889562
View attachment 1889563
View attachment 1889564
Still tagging in prime and getting the bottle in the shot the sad bastard, still hinting for a media wall, still wearing disgusting filthy socks (how dirty must their floors be 🤮), still wearing no top, still just plonking Spud in front of a screen and last but not least still bringing up his dad yet again. He really has far too much time on his hands 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time Fakey lurker here... can't stand the twit... but I am sure they've had a bust up following her piss poor 30th! She has deleted the picture of him and her from her pics of the night weekend away, not one couple picture!! Very odd for a pair of newleyweds that haven't even been on honeymoon together yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he's on his own with NikNak, no sign of Flapz and watching a children's film with his top off whilst most men are out providing for their families!!

Get a bleeping job you fuckwit!

View attachment 1889560
View attachment 1889561
View attachment 1889562
View attachment 1889563
View attachment 1889564
HoW embarrassing this is a 35 year old man in a gym posing holding a bottle of prime that 10 year old kids are into 😂😂
I can tell you now I bet he gets some funny looks this prick he definitely would in my gym !! 😂

how on earth is Sophie attracted to that 🤢 he’s pure embarrassing and cringy .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He genuinely believes that he's such a celeb and so fit, that if he walked into the villa, all the the girls would be swooning over him and desperate to get with him. He's deluded. He thinks he's a heart throb. Revolting, ugly, two bit bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Long time Fakey lurker here... can't stand the twit... but I am sure they've had a bust up following her piss poor 30th! She has deleted the picture of him and her from her pics of the night weekend away, not one couple picture!! Very odd for a pair of newleyweds that haven't even been on honeymoon together yet!
Lurk no more we are a lovely bunch here

yes I too think they had a bust up since her tit 30th it early was shocking and he definitely didn’t spoil her she got a cheao bunch of flowers no doubt gifted from the hotel 😂

I also bet this weekend he will have convinced his mum to babysit Leo overnight so he can take Sophie away and make out it’s a late birthday night out because they was busy … he’s said something because when they got home I think she realised he genuinely didn’t do anything for her birthday no balloons or anything so She has gone in a mood that’s why silent the whole night then he’s told her he will sort a sitter and spoil her weekend so she’s took him back …

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Welcome 😊 All newbies are welcome here ❤

Reactions: 13
Welcome - great spot! Lurk no more. We need more spies who can see as most of us are in the famous Blocked Club! We all got blocked for saying something petty or even liking somebody's post and then got hunted down! Just shows how 'delicate' these two are! 😂

He genuinely believes that he's such a celeb and so fit, that if he walked into the villa, all the the girls would be swooning over him and desperate to get with him. He's deluded. He thinks he's a heart throb. Revolting, ugly, two bit bastard.
And don't forget he wears that rotten syrup glued to his scalp! I don't know why the vanity? Own it. Bald heads are sexy on the right physique!! 💯

325916139_682130093593949_1901441853362933841_n.jpg
326149481_197047326316661_4032973964156592001_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Welcome newbie. Please join in and lurk no more ❤ they’ve 100% fallen out and I don’t blame her, his attempt at treating her for her birthday was piss poor

Reactions: 15
Even if they have fallen out give it a few days Nd the fake lovey dovey posts will be back she deserves all she gets, they are both fame hungry beggars and tit parents. They are gonna have a tit life together because nothing will ever be enough, they will never be famous or in love, all a lie. Looks like leo the lump has had a good day with his unemployed dad. Crèche at the gym and then plonked in the sofa watching a film while his dad site on insta plotting his next grief narrative. This is your life now toupe, get used to it a stay at home charity worker m noting wrong with stay at home dad's. Difference is that they don't sit in social media day after day creating narratives to try and become a superstar, it ain't happening fakey, just like your hair growing back, it's never gonna happen. Remember when he was away and the glue looked like it was melting on his toupe, proper singey smell to add to the sweat booze and fags. Sitting there getting high off the glue fumes cos he can't afford a bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are a laughing stock Jake, and we bleeping love it, so keep up pretending, it's fun to watch every now and again

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not currently a gym goer, but when I was, my biggest gripe was people taking their kids in to run around buck mad and annoy everyone. Nobody wants to see your annoying kid in the qym fake.

Reactions: 17
Still tagging in prime and getting the bottle in the shot the sad bastard, still hinting for a media wall, still wearing disgusting filthy socks (how dirty must their floors be 🤮), still wearing no top, still just plonking Spud in front of a screen and last but not least still bringing up his dad yet again. He really has far too much time on his hands 🙄
Because he's jobless

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if they have fallen out give it a few days Nd the fake lovey dovey posts will be back she deserves all she gets, they are both fame hungry beggars and tit parents. They are gonna have a tit life together because nothing will ever be enough, they will never be famous or in love, all a lie. Looks like leo the lump has had a good day with his unemployed dad. Crèche at the gym and then plonked in the sofa watching a film while his dad site on insta plotting his next grief narrative. This is your life now toupe, get used to it a stay at home charity worker m noting wrong with stay at home dad's. Difference is that they don't sit in social media day after day creating narratives to try and become a superstar, it ain't happening fakey, just like your hair growing back, it's never gonna happen. Remember when he was away and the glue looked like it was melting on his toupe, proper singey smell to add to the sweat booze and fags. Sitting there getting high off the glue fumes cos he can't afford a bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are a laughing stock Jake, and we bleeping love it, so keep up pretending, it's fun to watch every now and again
I always notice with Jake for somebody who begs and try’s to be in the spotlight he’s never really took off .
Like Stacey Solomon and rylan both from X factor have gone on to do really well but jakes still just Jake begging and jobless .
Also notice for somebody who has been on X factor dancing on ice and im A celeb he’s never actually made z lister friends or friends in the industry. He doesn’t seem to have friends at all but you would think being in three big uk shows he would have made some celeb friends along the way .

him and flappy are both so irrelevant they ain’t even z listers really are they ? They are just trying so hard to become something and it’s not happening . Seems Marcel and Chris Hughes have both stopped talking to him and avoiding him . He’s so embarrassing he can’t actually see how bad he comes across .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always notice with Jake for somebody who begs and try’s to be in the spotlight he’s never really took off .
Like Stacey Solomon and rylan both from X factor have gone on to do really well but jakes still just Jake begging and jobless .
Also notice for somebody who has been on X factor dancing on ice and im A celeb he’s never actually made z lister friends or friends in the industry. He doesn’t seem to have friends at all but you would think being in three big uk shows he would have made some celeb friends along the way .

him and flappy are both so irrelevant they ain’t even z listers really are they ? They are just trying so hard to become something and it’s not happening . Seems Marcel and Chris Hughes have both stopped talking to him and avoiding him . He’s so embarrassing he can’t actually see how bad he comes across .
Exactly he's been trying for so many years and the highest he can get is panto and he hates that. He is doing anything he can to appear to be famou. Why? Why can't he just ccept he's a normal person with a normal life and be happy and content with what he does have. It's never ever gonna happen. Even if he got strictly or a documentary he would be forgot after it. He isn't someone who is likeable or would stick in your mind. He should be happy with his small amount of followers who actually like him, and stop trying to be something that he is never ever gonna be. It's fun to watch tho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
🐔 QVC aka Fag Ash Lil, going on about what she watched last night ...YAWN.... her breathing is terrible 😔....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly he's been trying for so many years and the highest he can get is panto and he hates that. He is doing anything he can to appear to be famou. Why? Why can't he just ccept he's a normal person with a normal life and be happy and content with what he does have. It's never ever gonna happen. Even if he got strictly or a documentary he would be forgot after it. He isn't someone who is likeable or would stick in your mind. He should be happy with his small amount of followers who actually like him, and stop trying to be something that he is never ever gonna be. It's fun to watch tho 🤣🤣🤣
Funniest thing is even panto have give up on him 😂😂

he got cocky in footloose he took the absolute bleeping piss really the amount of shows they cancelled because he was off sick .
not to mention how many sick days he actually had . Hes always smug thinks productions will take him in because in jakes mind he’s a celeb . The reality is he isn’t a celebrity he’s hardly a z lister at this point and he’s easily replaceable to them . These productions talk they are HIS boss yet he acts like he’s the star of the show . Them bosses have well spoke to other productions telling them to not employ him . That’s why he’s jobless

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@riddleme89 sorry to hear about your accident cars can be replaced people cannot so sending you some special fakey 💕 and glad that you are ok

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funniest thing is even panto have give up on him 😂😂

he got cocky in footloose he took the absolute bleeping piss really the amount of shows they cancelled because he was off sick .
not to mention how many sick days he actually had . Hes always smug thinks productions will take him in because in jakes mind he’s a celeb . The reality is he isn’t a celebrity he’s hardly a z lister at this point and he’s easily replaceable to them . These productions talk they are HIS boss yet he acts like he’s the star of the show . Them bosses have well spoke to other productions telling them to not employ him . That’s why he’s jobless
Just had a thought about his sick days, I bet he pulled the mental health card & that’s why they didn’t bin him off 🤔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.