Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how long is he going to milk the ‘ice’ bath narrative for? No wonder he’s losing real followers when it’s the same tit over and over again. Everyday for 2 weeks he tagged his go fund for the marathon. Gave up on that cos donations were at a stand still so moves onto the ice bath crap instead. Wonder what he’ll bore everyone with this week? More 360 filming ready to document their whole honeymoon online no doubt 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously how long is he going to milk the ‘ice’ bath narrative for? No wonder he’s losing real followers when it’s the same tit over and over again. Everyday for 2 weeks he tagged his go fund for the marathon. Gave up on that cos donations were at a stand still so moves onto the ice bath crap instead. Wonder what he’ll bore everyone with this week? More 360 filming ready to document their whole honeymoon online no doubt 🤦🏻‍♀️
NASA are restarting the moon landings soon, do you think he'll apply for that ....
His dad should have shot him into space 34 yrs ago.......😅😅😅😅👍👍👍👍👍🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her problem. She knew what he was like when she married him.....good luck flappy, cos it's only gonna get worse the further down the zleb pole he goes ....
Yes and it’s embarrassing because she had to go somewhere z listers go to be insta ready but they all sat with a basic chicken salad that’s the cheapest thing on the menu . When other z listers go they get the rack of ribs and about ten sides 😂 she’s so pathetic she dragged her mates all the way to sheesh she couldn’t even have a drink because she was driving such a sad bleep she really is .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG, I have nearly died laughing watching these three ice bath TikToks - especially the second and third ones - I am absolutely crying with laughter. 😂😂😂 The music is so loud that it drowns out all of his waffle. Seriously this is bleeping comedy gold. Waffling on and totally contradicting himself, talking about Beyonce scratching her arse, his dead brother couldn't do it, Instagram being fake etc (and the music drowning out all of his chatting tit). 😂😂

Mr Crazy just brought me in a cuppa to find me sitting in bed laughing and crying so much he just rolled his eyes and laughed! 😂😂😂

Honestly, it reminds me of that Family Guy episode where they're sitting around the table and you have the trumpet guy drowning out all of the talk!!! I don't need to start my day off with an ice bath - laughter is the biggest blessing we have in this house! I very much doubt that laughter even exists in the Quickenden household. He is absolutely tapped and she's as miserable as sin! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG, I have nearly died laughing watching these three ice bath TikToks - especially the second and third ones - I am absolutely crying with laughter. 😂😂😂 The music is so loud that it drowns out all of his waffle. Seriously this is bleeping comedy gold. Waffling on and totally contradicting himself, talking about Beyonce scratching her arse, his dead brother couldn't do it, Instagram being fake etc (and the music drowning out all of his chatting tit). 😂😂

Mr Crazy just brought me in a cuppa to find me sitting in bed laughing and crying so much he just rolled his eyes and laughed! 😂😂😂

Honestly, it reminds me of that Family Guy episode where they're sitting around the table and you have the trumpet guy drowning out all of the talk!!! I don't need to start my day off with an ice bath - laughter is the biggest blessing we have in this house! I very much doubt that laughter even exists in the Quickenden household. He is absolutely tapped and she's as miserable as sin! 😂😂😂

View attachment 1901473
View attachment 1901474
View attachment 1901475
I cringed so hard I turned inside out....

• Haha
Why does he have to document his ice bath plunges?
There are people in their 60s and 70s and probably older who go sea swimming every day. In all conditions. Its not a big deal.

Reactions: 17
I cringed so hard I turned inside out....
The second one done it for me. Tears streaming down my face! The music drowning out his tit chatting! 😂😂😂 In the third one, he pretends to tap the 'ice' then goes into pure water. You can even see the wire from the bath. It's plugged in. Honestly, these two are a slow motion car crash. The gift that keeps on giving!!! 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is he talking to the fence panel in that latest ice bath video?
He’s not original at all is he? All the celebs are doing ice baths and now he’s focusing all his content on that. He never used to show the ice before when it was warm water 🤨
That water must be rank 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
duck off Jake and your motivational say NO speech this morning! the last and probably not even the last person I would go to for motivation! Shame you didn’t knock yourself out cracking the ice with your head- why? Utter twit
A motivational speech sitting in a barrel 👀

• Haha
So he has talked dopey into getting into his rank 'ice bath' so he can film her and take the piss bleeping prick and what the hell makes him qualified to be a motivational speaker? He has done absolutely duck all with his life to inspire anyone the knobhead

Why is he talking to the fence panel in that latest ice bath video?
He’s not original at all is he? All the celebs are doing ice baths and now he’s focusing all his content on that. He never used to show the ice before when it was warm water 🤨
That water must be rank 🤮🤮🤮🤮
In his defence its probably more engaging then his wife. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
I've just caught up. Cunts 😂

Going back to the Better Help thing. Pretty much every podcast I listen to is sponsored by Better Help, it does my nut in. If any of you get a chance, look up Kiki Chanel on YouTube, (usually does anti MLM stuff) she recently did an episode on Better Help. Basically saying how tit it is, the counsellors aren't qualified etc.

So I've got 2 points to make... the first one being that regardless of how desperate BH are for their platform to be shared, Flappy is such a nobody that she still has to pay for it. And the second one being that she's probably not even talking to a proper counsellor 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
duck off Jake and your motivational say NO speech this morning! the last and probably not even the last person I would go to for motivation! Shame you didn’t knock yourself out cracking the ice with your head- why? Utter twit
Be nice if the scaffolding fell down on him in the “ice” bath!
we can only hope 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Haha
Honestly don’t get why he films the ice bath every bleeping day

I live by a huge lake I swim in the lake during winter and summer . It’s freezing but I can honestly say it’s amazing a lot better than a Ice bath . I swim to the middle of the lake and I’m surrounded by beautiful scenery. A local lady who is 70 swims aswell she has for years and recommended I buy a thermometer 🌡 and attach it to my safety bag I wear she always says don’t swim in it for to long it causes hyperthermia.

I do a lot of water sports so do my young children my child is a couple months older than Leo and can swim unaided yes you hear me right unaided without armbands since birth he’s been swimming and then at the beach lakes etc . He has life jacket obviously but if we are at swimming baths he can swim unaided often Have people saying how old is he because he’s small but can swim unaided lol . He loves being on the paddle board with mummy in the summer 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does he have to document his ice bath plunges?
There are people in their 60s and 70s and probably older who go sea swimming every day. In all conditions. Its not a big deal.
Attention.
It's all he wants, he's a giant attention seeking toddler in a 34 yrs old body...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know let’s put out child in a cage of balls in A shop and I know let’s pretend he got im there himself oh and let’s film it 🙈🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 DESPERATE

• Haha
So you put your snotty nosed kid with a cold in a basket full of balls that others may want to be but hey all for the gram eh? No wonder he is shouting for his mum poor kid get him out you wanker oh and in a sport shop so buying for himself again! Anyone ever see him buy anything for his wife or kids?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.