Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obvious that polly knows people at ITV it’s the only channel she is managing to get him on . No gogglebox . No strictly.

I don’t see how he thinks the Universe is talking to him because if five minute tv slots 😂😂
She’s not getting him a regular gig though unless he’s going to become a reporter for Lorraine again like he did a few years back 🙄 I bet he gets used because he’s cheap 😂 He always drives himself or if he gets the train he never goes in 1st class and the hotels he stops in are not premium ones. Financially he can’t be making much on the odd 5 min TV appearance and he’s not only got an agent he has to give a cut to, he now has to pay her as well. That’s how desperate he is to be in the ‘public’ eye. Like we’ve all said many times, he doesn’t want a career. He’s proved that over and over. He just wants to be on TV and be famous 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am off today but there was no way I was watching that twit, I’m going watching the 1975 tonight so I’m sorting stuff out and I was tidying my house for when my friends literally come in mine for 5 mins, does anyone else do that 😂
Anyway why is he going on about happy valley, bet he’s never even watched it, you can tell he’s be pulled in last minute, makes me cringe and what a sap saying all that bollocks last night on his stories for a 2 mins slot. He can’t present either, another thing he can’t do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am off today but there was no way I was watching that twit, I’m going watching the 1975 tonight so I’m sorting stuff out and I was tidying my house for when my friends literally come in mine for 5 mins, does anyone else do that 😂
Anyway why is he going on about happy valley, bet he’s never even watched it, you can tell he’s be pulled in last minute, makes me cringe and what a sap saying all that bollocks last night on his stories for a 2 mins slot. He can’t present either, another thing he can’t do.
I saw1975 last week they were amazing. Enjoy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You're not on your own Fredster, I always clean before friends come around! I'm off today and I couldn't bear watch him. I absolutely detest Lorraine!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Presenting. He had to watch happy valley last night because he’d never seen it before and had to rush to Bolton with no spare clothes because someone clearly dropped out. Calm down polly
Exactly he didn’t know about it till last minute so clearly somebody didn’t go . They don’t just ring last minute like that they have it all set …. He’s such a arrogant prick thinks he’s something 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So his new career path Is being a presenter ffs. He will do anything for airtime this bleep
The thing is Alison and Rylan were doing this sort of thing years ago straight after reality tv and are only fairly recently getting full presenting jobs. He’s way behind

I'm sorry but did she say £60 per week she pays for this 'therapy' app? WTF? Just goes to show that she hasn't got close friends or family to confide in. I tell everything to my mum. My mum is my therapist! 💯 I wouldn't have it any other way. 💖

Looking at her in these clips I think she looks really ill. Big bags under her eyes, her skin is dull and greasy, thin as a rake, looks totally washed out and her eyes are dead. Anybody else notice the grey hairs as well? She is honestly wasting £240 a month on an app? duck off she is!!!!

It would be cheaper to file for a divorce at this rate.

View attachment 1896685
View attachment 1896686
View attachment 1896687
View attachment 1896688
View attachment 1896689
View attachment 1896690
View attachment 1896691
That app is 100% an advert. I’m sure I said on here a while back it was a matter of time before Jake jumped on it because Jamie Laing and his girlfriend and other influencers had been advertising it

Funny she apparently uses it at the same time everyone else is advertising it and sharing links. Both trying to get on the mental health bandwagon now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing is Alison and Rylan were doing this sort of thing years ago straight after reality tv and are only fairly recently getting full presenting jobs. He’s way behind

That app is 100% an advert. I’m sure I said on here a while back it was a matter of time before Jake jumped on it because Jamie Laing and his girlfriend and other influencers had been advertising it

Funny she apparently uses it at the same time everyone else is advertising it and sharing links. Both trying to get on the mental health bandwagon now
Same with Josey I think her name is she was in big brother I think . She’s done little slots For years and years but more than jakes been offered and she’s only recently been given presenting jobs . And she did the prize adverts for this morning

nobody watches Lorraine it’s just a standard morning show …. If it was this morning then I’d understand his excitement at least 😂

Reactions: 15
Firstly, this makes me feel sick. Never encourage children to kiss animals. What do cats and dogs do? Lick their arseholes for one. It is extremely disgusting and unhygienic. 🤢

Secondly, seeing as she thinks she's so bleeping special with her airs and graces and tagging in expensive clothes and make-up, maybe she wants to buy a new chest of drawers!!!! It's beyond embarrassing what a shithole that house is!!! The bleeping state of them!!! 😂

View attachment 1896594
View attachment 1896595

There is no way he can pull off being a presenter. Nobody likes the bleep.

View attachment 1896614
View attachment 1896615
View attachment 1896616
View attachment 1896617
He looks like he should be sectioned.
He'd be the biggest turn off on any programme he presented, he's so bleeping manic and over the top ...

Same with Josey I think her name is she was in big brother I think . She’s done little slots For years and years but more than jakes been offered and she’s only recently been given presenting jobs . And she did the prize adverts for this morning

nobody watches Lorraine it’s just a standard morning show …. If it was this morning then I’d understand his excitement at least 😂
Exactly. It's morning TV, who the duck makes a deliberate point if watching the shite that's turned out there
If it was evening, more people watch. As it is, it's probably people on the way out of the house, pissy pensioners, desperate housewives gagging for 🗿 and the criminally insane ....

I dont work Fridays and I'm waiting to go for a smear test, so took one for the team....can't stand Lorraine either!!! He was on for about 5 mins before he stuffed a sandwich in his mouth and tried to speak to Lorraine! 🤢
A smear test is far more entertaining than this bleep....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks like he should be sectioned.
He'd be the biggest turn off on any programme he presented, he's so bleeping manic and over the top ...

Exactly. It's morning TV, who the duck makes a deliberate point if watching the shite that's turned out there
If it was evening, more people watch. As it is, it's probably people on the way out of the house, pissy pensioners, desperate housewives gagging for 🗿 and the criminally insane ....

A smear test is far more entertaining than this bleep....
He’s just not a likeable person and everybody knows him for being a beggy celebrity wanna be …. He’s ruined it now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yawn yawn🙄Looking for his penis obviously seeing he was admiring Chris’s huge one in his article 🤢Flaps lost her ad for her other tit vitamins so flogging new ones.God this honeymoon going to be fun these two they
5C7D65F8-FE87-475D-8C07-74A7BE2BC9A6.jpeg
7D0551E0-73D4-44F4-AD25-96D73A943204.jpeg
3D1E94E8-50CF-4126-81FA-73DD8254568E.jpeg
can’t stand to be in the same room 🍿ready .

• Haha
Forgot to Sky Plus it but judging by the comments, I haven't missed anything!

Could they not drag anyone else on off the street to fill the cafe a bit? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish she'd duck off with her 'This Morning's Attire' - and yes Flapz, it's with an apostrophe (') - so read and learn!

Then she bumped into the drug dealing convict Rebecca Vieira - pictured in the toilets of all places!!!

What did you get Flapz? 3 for £100. ❄❄❄❄❄

326365625_1236840057260260_7734194455906656036_n.jpg
325989905_204845195363466_6692187633296547420_n.jpg

So, there's an ice bath chat coming tonight - of all nights - as it's a Friday night - and people tend to have fun on Friday nights - as most people have been to work all week and couldn't give a flying duck about your ice bath.

Your ice bath isn't even an ice bath - it's a warm bath - as the only ice shown on the bath has been recently - on two occasions - as you got called out on here! You really couldn't make this tit up could you! 😂😂

We called it Fakeys - it was a last minute job and he got the second-hand left-overs!! ✌

His fake accounts have been busy messaging himself on how brilliant he was and 'we need to see more of him on TV'.

I like the one about 'Friday is my day off'. Friday is my day off but did I watch? No.

Do duck off.

326470282_195290109831317_3059103425586684221_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I wish she'd duck off with her 'This Morning's Attire' - and yes Flapz, it's with an apostrophe (') - so read and learn!

Then she bumped into the drug dealing convict Rebecca Vieira - pictured in the toilets of all places!!!

What did you get Flapz? 3 for £100. ❄❄❄❄❄

View attachment 1896936View attachment 1896937

So, there's an ice bath chat coming tonight - of all nights - as it's a Friday night - and people tend to have fun on Friday nights - as most people have been to work all week and couldn't give a flying duck about your ice bath.

Your ice bath isn't even an ice bath - it's a warm bath - as the only ice shown on the bath has been recently - on two occasions - as you got called out on here! You really couldn't make this tit up could you! 😂😂

View attachment 1896967

We called it Fakeys - it was a last minute job and he got the second-hand left-overs!! ✌

His fake accounts have been busy messaging himself on how brilliant he was and 'we need to see more of him on TV'.

I like the one about 'Friday is my day off'. Friday is my day off but did I watch? No.

Do duck off.

View attachment 1896983
Christ, he must wear his fingers out with these burner accounts. Look, big nose, nobody is interested, you're too bleeping manic and unlikeable for TV ..even radio don't want you....
SO duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really Jake duck off 😂😂
so four people say you should make it a regular …. Never gonna happen

Christ, he must wear his fingers out with these burner accounts. Look, big nose, nobody is interested, you're too bleeping manic and unlikeable for TV ..even radio don't want you....
SO duck OFF
It’s obvious it’s fake accounts by what they are saying . Literally saying he should make it a permanent thing that’s exac what he’s hoping for …

yes last minute because he wasn’t suppose to be doing it 😂😂 but polly begged them to let him

Reactions: 16
He must stop at the service station on the way home to drag out being away from therapy expert witch face fanny flaps.I can see him sending himself those messages to look like people like him 🤣🤣Take it from me when you look like a bleep you more than likely are a bleep so run along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.