Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An oversized sweater????

Get in the bleeping bin!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œisnโ€™t he lovely โ€œ No ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

She's really taking the piss now! Who even uses all these different skincare products. I stick to Clarins religiously and that's it!

"The difference it has made controlling my skin from breaking out/clearing spots has been incredible!! "

Remember that massive boil on her chin when she went out to Dubai? duck off Flapz. ๐Ÿคก

View attachment 1895111View attachment 1895112View attachment 1895113
jesus h christ thatโ€™s bigger then fakeys stump!

Whereโ€™s he staying in a hostel ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃState of his room even matches his dull beige personality.No gifted stay so at the local shelter View attachment 1895929
why couldnโ€™t it of been the Hostel from the moves?! lol
it be full of us fakies putting our pennyโ€™s together so we can all use the drill atleast for once on him.
And ffs sake moderators this is a reference to
a movie ! thatโ€™s before iโ€™m taken to task for attacking drills ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you ever see other people in the โ€˜publicโ€™ eye, that have made a brief appearance on TV share messages like that? Nope because theyโ€™re not that desperate for work that they have to make up BS like that. Anyone responsible for booking people for TV work will see through those โ€˜messagesโ€™ in a hot minute. He really is one sad bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I suggest you invest some time in cleaning that shithole of a house.

The amount of filth on that floor and his socks is absolutely disgusting. ๐Ÿคข

326408635_210272684720749_522441363272703117_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230120-141033~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So sheโ€™s been dropped by myvitamins I assume and has either got an ad coming up for these new ones or sheโ€™s angling for one. The two of them are such bleeping beggars ๐Ÿคข

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Amazed they never had clipboards and photos ready for him to autograph...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

They all look like a shower of soap Dodgers, apart from Freddie
Oh wait, do you mean the 'fans' holding clipboards who had been waiting for hours and hours to see their idol on the red carpet? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whoever thought up this reel must've binged on Class A's for days. This has got to be the most desperate thing I have ever seen in my life!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tucking his shorts into his pants to show more leg makes me want to stick pins in my eyes ๐Ÿคข

No wonder he (apparently) chafes with the material all tucked up, the bleeping bellend.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tucking his shorts into his pants to show more leg makes me want to stick pins in my eyes ๐Ÿคข

No wonder he (apparently) chafes with the material all tucked up, the bleeping bellend.
He chafes because he needs to wash more often ๐Ÿคข , soap and hot water...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish she'd duck off with her 'This Morning's Attire' - and yes Flapz, it's with an apostrophe (') - so read and learn!

Then she bumped into the drug dealing convict Rebecca Vieira - pictured in the toilets of all places!!!

What did you get Flapz? 3 for ยฃ100. โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„

View attachment 1896936View attachment 1896937

So, there's an ice bath chat coming tonight - of all nights - as it's a Friday night - and people tend to have fun on Friday nights - as most people have been to work all week and couldn't give a flying duck about your ice bath.

Your ice bath isn't even an ice bath - it's a warm bath - as the only ice shown on the bath has been recently - on two occasions - as you got called out on here! You really couldn't make this tit up could you! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1896967

We called it Fakeys - it was a last minute job and he got the second-hand left-overs!! โœŒ

His fake accounts have been busy messaging himself on how brilliant he was and 'we need to see more of him on TV'.

I like the one about 'Friday is my day off'. Friday is my day off but did I watch? No.

Do duck off.

View attachment 1896983
That top one is definitely Polly Parrot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Vinted donโ€™t like stock photos ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish she'd duck off with her 'This Morning's Attire' - and yes Flapz, it's with an apostrophe (') - so read and learn!

Then she bumped into the drug dealing convict Rebecca Vieira - pictured in the toilets of all places!!!

So, there's an ice bath chat coming tonight - of all nights - as it's a Friday night - and people tend to have fun on Friday nights - as most people have been to work all week and couldn't give a flying duck about your ice bath.

Your ice bath isn't even an ice bath - it's a warm bath - as the only ice shown on the bath has been recently - on two occasions - as you got called out on here! You really couldn't make this tit up could you! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1896967

We called it Fakeys - it was a last minute job and he got the second-hand left-overs!! โœŒ

His fake accounts have been busy messaging himself on how brilliant he was and 'we need to see more of him on TV'.

I like the one about 'Friday is my day off'. Friday is my day off but did I watch? No.

Do duck off.

View attachment 1896983
I wish someone could prove its him sending those messages ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
So Iโ€™ve just got back from specksavers and while I was looking at what frames I wanted I couldnโ€™t decide so the assistant said โ€œyou could always try glasses direct onlineโ€ she looked very shocked when I said absolutely not ๐Ÿ˜‚ will not be using something these 2 try promote thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So his fees for Loose Men and Lorraine have gone on some new sports gear and a boxing coach must be only me then that works to pay the bills, feed my family and generally provide for them silly me should be spending it all on myself ๐Ÿ™„ absolute bleeping weapon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1896967

Do duck off.

View attachment 1896983

Iโ€™d send him some crappy messages to balance it all out but he blocked me months ago ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Meanwhile his wife ainโ€™t proud sheโ€™s just wondering how to pay the bleeping bills seems as sheโ€™s the only one providing why heโ€™s bleeping about creaming himself over two minutes on Lorraine ๐Ÿคฏ
Plus the deluded cow pays ยฃ240 a month for an app! An app!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They can have all the therapy in the world but if their lifestyle/cause for therapy doesnโ€™t change then itโ€™s a waste of time and money. They arenโ€™t fixing the root of the problem. I suspect the problem is being fame hungry.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.