Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s only panto but with his behaviour I’m amazed he gets any ‘work’ at all. The constant thirst for attention, putting others down, filming them, showing off constantly 🙄 he’s worse than any child/teenager/adult I’ve ever come across. I notice he’s bought a new top today and straight away he’s having to wear it 🤦🏻‍♀️
As for him going to therapy. That’s probably more BS. He’ll say going to therapy qualifies him giving advice to others. It’s just yet another new narrative for him to use to get content and up his social media engagement from.
If I was kerry I would have quit by now .
he seriously does not care for anybody’s personal space
she’s in work why should she feel worried about he pr co worker filming her and her not looking her best
he did the same in the last panto filming girls on the toilet it’s bleeping wrong 😑

I would have pure anxiety if I had to go work every day knowing a co worker was filming me on the sly and uploading it to his followers !!! What the duck is wrong with this guy ? I’m starting to actually feel sick by his actions it’s obsessive behaviour. He’s obsessed with filming every single thing . The charity football event he was the only one filming in the changing room and every second of it . hes attached to the phone 24/7 how can he not see an issue ? He goes home he films his kid first thing he does is film them all not hello how’s your week been straight to filming them . He visits his mum and he’s got the film recording on as soon as he pulls up the drive .

he needs help he’s not normal

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wait wait wait, so this morning he wants to hear from anyone lonely or crappy (whatever crappy might mean) and later he randomly drops thats he's had his second therapy session.
He doesn't state why, or what kind of therapy even though there's loads of different kinds.

Please don't tell me that he's going to try and offer 'advice' from what he's heard from his personal therapist
No silly, he needed ideas for his fake problems so asked his followers 😂 Alternatively his ‘therapist’ could be LF as she’s got such great advice! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm taking it he wasn't at therapy for grief because I dont know about anyone else but I was fit for nothing after my sessions as I was so emotionally drained in the early sessions having to talk and relive my memories and grief..... but as usual he's just making a mockery of people who genuinely deal with the things he claims to have day in and day out as a quick run about filming people and attempting to put them down heals his soul by the looks of it!

Reactions: 19
Off topic, but for those that recommended mother land, I'd recommend Working Mom's on netflix too..its not bad to say its an American comedy and has elements in it that remind me of motherland!
Where can I find motherland? Netflix? Prime?

Reactions: 12
On KK's stories. "Look at him - idiot". 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she getting her own back 🤣

Yes kerry he is a head

She's probably ain't even joking but typical jake will think he will get followers from her fans 🙄 she's showing him what it's like constantly having somebody in your face with a phone

Well done kerry 👏🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1772300KK does not look impressed with his juvenile & embarrassing behaviour. What the duck is wrong with him. A complete git. I bet even his counsellor wants to slash their wrists after listening to Fake drone on about all things him😏
To be honest she’s attention seeking and I think she enjoys his banter

He is an absolute unprofessional embarrassment. He should be sacked. End of.
View attachment 1772417
View attachment 1772418
View attachment 1772419
Not cute!!

Reactions: 11
Funny how owen had a chat with one of the other lads in the jungle about therapy and he got a lot of positive press cos he spoke openly about it... then 1 week later fakey has suddenly started "therapy"

Reactions: 31
I don’t regularly check in on this thread but it’s a bit embarrassing how he’s so desperate to keep up with Tik Tik trends/dances etc. Leave it for the kids ya weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny how owen had a chat with one of the other lads in the jungle about therapy and he got a lot of positive press cos he spoke openly about it... then 1 week later fakey has suddenly started "therapy"
That's actually a good shout, he definitely has a pattern for riding on people's coat tails that have done something that have given them a bit of publicity.

Reactions: 24
NO IT ISNT A bleeping TABOO PANTO BOY !!!!

There are hundreds of thousands awaiting treatment - be it therapy, support, etc - waiting lists for years for people seeking help.

Educate yourself you dumb duck.

Oh he’s an obnoxious DUMB bleeping IDIOT ….
There will be an advert coming for some tit online therapy brand mark my words

Theres one doing the rounds at the minute called better help or something. Cue a “so everyone asked me about therapy and this is who I use”

Jamie laing has done it. As if we believe he’s used a therapy app over a private therapist. Sickening some of the stuff these people advertise

(No idea if they are good or not but IF influencers are genuinely using them and recommend they shouldn’t be getting paid for things like mental health its disgusting)
Looks like a serial killer 😬View attachment 1772757
Misses home but spends no time there on his days off. Okay jake

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
🐔 YUCK 🤮 Unfunny Bald Headed Fucker...Therapy don't believe you. I have had therapy and had more than one...

Looks like a serial killer 😬View attachment 1772757
🐔Looks off his nut to me....

🐔Glad you have had your 2nd therapy session, isn't it good they are not that busy they can fit you in, still nice to go private I suppose, me I had to wait months on the NHS ........

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear the ageing, bald bleep is getting down with da kids in his latest dance reel. Just duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks stoned or wasted in the photo 😵💫 he is more irritating then thrush… least you can get rid of that 🤣🤣🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.