Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Dophy has a good point, anyone who actually enjoys following this pair clearly DOES need therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If my partner had been on a jolly for two days gets home and pisses of to the gym would lock him out .How about getting tea in picking Leo up no showing of his loft and in the pretend ice bath.It’s sick 🙄who talks like that he’s just such a thick twit.No mention from scary Mary her beloved son was on tv? She might have mentioned but the chippy Friday made me skip the rest of her boring crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So his fees for Loose Men and Lorraine have gone on some new sports gear and a boxing coach must be only me then that works to pay the bills, feed my family and generally provide for them silly me should be spending it all on myself 🙄 absolute bleeping weapon
I wanted to raise this with @PrincessJeanie as personally I think it's an undeclared #gifted. It was VERY staged and when Freddie opened the box he told him curtly with the note inside 'you don't have to bother reading that'. He's also tagged the company in. Here's the video (but we need a screenshot of Fakey's name on the top for the ASA and you can use the video too).

Also notice Freddie didn't say thank you and he's spelt his step-son's name wrong again ffs! 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s show everyone I got Fred some trainers and completely ignore Leo coming in from nursery.He’s saying hi dad well something along those lines lol and he’s ignored as got to film his big moment🙄He needs to go to therapy is a nutcase with this constant need to film 24-7 it’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How somebody can scramble their way through life being so illiterate and thick is beyond me. The menopause does not instantly make you incontinent and have bladder problems you vacuous moron! I see as soon as he got home he fucked off to the gym again. What an utter sham of a marriage! There's only one way to solve that:-

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wanted to raise this with @PrincessJeanie as personally I think it's an undeclared #gifted. It was VERY staged and when Freddie opened the box he told him curtly with the note inside 'you don't have to bother reading that'. He's also tagged the company in. Here's the video (but we need a screenshot of Fakey's name on the top for the ASA and you can use the video too).

Also notice Freddie didn't say thank you and he's spelt his step-son's name wrong again ffs! 🙄

View attachment 1897555
Yep definitely worth reporting. He’s mentioned this company a few times. As you say just need a screenshot with his name at the top 😊

Reactions: 13
"It's bleeping tiny bruv but then again you're used to tiny!" I'm still shocked they're making it their bedroom. A disaster waiting to happen with those young children on a different level and no stair gates. Imagine if NikNak climbed out of the cot (like kids do) in the dark........

And here he is filming the solid ice on the 'ice bath' again.

Since he's been doing this, he's just tapped it to prove the point. You don't see him breaking the ice and getting in though do you? (Because he hasn't warmed it up yet!).

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"It's bleeping tiny bruv but then again you're used to tiny!" I'm still shocked they're making it their bedroom. A disaster waiting to happen with those young children on a different level and no stair gates. Imagine if NikNak climbed out of the cot (like kids do) in the dark........

View attachment 1897606

And here he is filming the solid ice on the 'ice bath' again.

Since he's been doing this, he's just tapped it to prove the point. You don't see him breaking the ice and getting in though do you? (Because he hasn't warmed it up yet!).

View attachment 1897621
He didn't go to the gym. He went to his dealer. Cooked off his but. Look at the eyes. It is Friday tho, weekly or daily thing for them. My youngest has just got them boots and beleive me they don't come with a bleeping note. Gifted as usual and the kid has no manners. When my boy got them he was so thankful, it's lovely when kids have manners, unlike his kids. That me ime post was obviously meant for us, you are so sad boy, stop sniffing lines and hounding tattle life. Ten minutes of work this week I seem proper grafter brah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He didn't go to the gym. He went to his dealer. Cooked off his but. Look at the eyes. It is Friday tho, weekly or daily thing for them. My youngest has just got them boots and beleive me they don't come with a bleeping note. Gifted as usual and the kid has no manners. When my boy got them he was so thankful, it's lovely when kids have manners, unlike his kids. That me ime post was obviously meant for us, you are so sad boy, stop sniffing lines and hounding tattle life. Ten minutes of work this week I seem proper grafter brah
Flapz got some pub grub off of Marcel's drug dealing convict bird earlier - 3 for £100. He probably had to go out as she wouldn't share! Sounds like you are doing a great job with your boy. Manners is paramount - unlike their two brats. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ya know xxxc i screen capped the the post because I noticed straight away that something wasn’t right with his eyes but just thought maybe it’s tiredness…
i’ve just gone back to look and it’s obvious! more so on these pics then any. those poor kids …

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Ya know xxxc i screen capped the the post because I noticed straight away that something wasn’t right with his eyes but just thought maybe it’s tiredness…
i’ve just gone back to look and it’s obvious! more so on these pics then any. those poor kids …
Off his face...
bleeping junk of the month club ..😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
Omfg who pissed flappy off 🤣🤣Her face like a slapped arse🤣🤣Why did she have the dust bag to prove it’s real.No one gives a tit about your outfit and her toes are so long 🤣🤣
7EB11D20-8D5B-4193-9DB8-414DBAFD727F.jpeg
2C059C4B-D84E-4BBB-ABC3-123FC58BAA79.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Clearly on the gear and talking like a roadman 'bruv'. Feel sorry for those kids. These two cunts are toxic as duck together! 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷❄❄❄❄❄

• Heart
Weird how he got all those messages ‘privately’ on Insta but not one of his minions on Twitter has tweeted anything about his big appearance and he has some real die hard ‘fans’ on there. I wonder why that is 🤔🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pupils like bleeping saucers!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.