Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am off today Fakeys but have been invited out for a Costa with my lovely friend so am going to record Lorraine purely for the hilarity.

Whatever it is will be tragic, so I'll take one for the team and report back on our roving correspondent QJQ later 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just had a nosy on Twitter and they had people in ice baths on Lorraine yesterday. Is he in Bolton to jump into a giant one there🤷🏼‍♀️
What could he possibly have to talk about on that show again….it’s painful😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And this fakey is why you don’t openly bully an innocent boy because you’re jealous. Imagine his family reading these threats :(
I thought I read they were telling them to stay off social media this year for their mental health etc. Or is this stuff posted before he went in?

Reactions: 8
Incase anyone was wondering, Fakeys hotel was £57 a night. The Mercure Bolton 3.5 on Trip Advisor 🤣
Times are definitely hard, does he even eat in these hotels or take a pot noodle with him?🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought I read they were telling them to stay off social media this year for their mental health etc. Or is this stuff posted before he went in?
Yeah they’ve said family can’t post etc like they usually do sue to threats they had last year. But people have been going over to his social media and commenting on his normal old posts saying horrible things

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jake the Wanker posted on his twitter the other day taking the piss out of Will.He’s a nasty bully and his come back comment on love island Instagram said he’s great is him back peddling.Pitiful spiteful ugly man prickenden is😡
C4465AE8-CFA3-4FBA-9AEB-9D13A292BAE1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So his work today is about a program he’s never mentioned before last night and he only got the call yesterday. How embarrassing that its so obvious someone obviously backed out so they called the wanker that’s always desperate to be on TV, cos they knew he’d do anything last minute for a 5 min appearance 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So his work today is about a program he’s never mentioned before last night and he only got the call yesterday. How embarrassing that its so obvious someone obviously backed out so they called the wanker that’s always desperate to be on TV, cos they knew he’d do anything last minute for a 5 min appearance 🤯
3 minutes max 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that was pants dick head stuffing his ugly face 🙄It’s weird all this talk on tv about dancing on ice and seeing he won no one wants his opinion on it.He’s definitely pissed someone off on that show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what's he doing on Lorraine and what's he doing at Bolton. Anyone know as I refuse to watch that tit shoe

So what's he doing on Lorraine and what's he doing at Bolton. Anyone know as I refuse to watch that tit shoe
Show

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im not watching. I refuse to 😂 but honestly I’m sitting here thinking about his speech in the car last night and chuckling away to myself. He had a days work yesterday and got a last minute call for a 5 min gig on morning TV today and he’s carrying on like he’s got the big break he’s been begging for for ages. I know you’ve got to have confidence in yourself but it’s not confidence with him, it’s sheer bleeping delusion 😂 Can you imagine being that desperate to get on TV you’ll literally do anything 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.