Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think so I just checked in the camera on my phone and when I open my eyes wide you can see the whites at the top. Can't see the bottom though. Nice I'm now in the psycho pile lol.
Don't worry mine look the same. My dad did look a bit like Harold Shipman as well so it doesn't bode well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His stag do full of a massive group of his really close friends who he sees all the time and feature regularly on his social media… oh wait… 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His stag do full of a massive group of his really close friends who he sees all the time and feature regularly on his social media… oh wait… 🤔😂
And half them left early cos his mad stag involved going to the gym and a spa day in Dublin the capital of getting drunk in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
And how could I forget when he kissed Wayne “Balearic Botherer” Linekar with far more enthusiasm than his soon to be wife 😷😂

His social media content is tit but Fakey inadvertently provided such high quality content for his tattle thread 👏🏻 so many highlights of 2022 I could go on and on, cheers bro!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Platty - just for you! 😘

View attachment 1878202
Omg this one is the second cringest for me after the all in his head physio clip! 🤣🤣🤣 I literally have second hand embarrassment 😳 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when his mat s lost it with him at his stag for filming them and he looked like he was gonna cry. Another highlight

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also guys don't forget the Halloween house party..he got his makeup done professionally at 10am for and the party wasn't until the evening..so he literally wore it all day and then when he got there no fucker else had gone to all that effort and it didn't even fit in with the theme of things! So bleeping sad lol..I mean who even does that let alone a grown ass man! 🤣🤣🤣💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh no, Flapz has made her own TikTok! 😂

That mask!! 🤣

325294233_857340478874586_4865699210509212567_n.jpg
324842717_6079333062088987_1946809243393758041_n.jpg

Meanwhile .....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry he's boring us all lately so I'm going over his embarrassing moments of 2022 🤣🤣 feel free to all post your funniest quickenden moment 🤣
- When he did the OTT Halloween make-up for Insta content thinking the theme Day of The Dead meant zombies when it was actually the Mexican celebration.

- The pink suit, eyeliner, orthopaedic shoes, the fake fans with clipboards at the NTA’s.

- Everything about them at Ocean Beach. On the sniff, eyes popping out their head, Flappy with her fanny out, Jake snogging Wayne - embarassing, cringe and desperate and he knew it cos he deleted EVERYTHING the next day.

- Trying to get Dopey the Dwarf to speak for Tattle’s benefit and failing everytime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He did an interview saying he wants SCD so he can be the first person ever to win both Strictly and DOI 😂 I think that says it all really. All about him and the arrogance that if he’s on he’ll definitely win. He’s so deluded he thinks the older women that fawn over him on Instagram make up the SCD audience so the win would be in the bag. I don’t think he understands the power of the tattlers 😂
Ha ha I’m the older woman, trust me I’m definitely not fawning all over him! My son who’s 7 years younger has more integrity in his little finger than Fakey and definitely has a better work ethic than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't quite make out what Fred is saying in "the best tiktok video ever" but it certainly doesn't seem especially entertaining am I missing something?!?

Reactions: 14
I can't quite make out what Fred is saying in "the best tiktok video ever" but it certainly doesn't seem especially entertaining am I missing something?!?
He’s saying ‘bloody idiots’ and no you’re not missing anything. They live a very sheltered life if they think this is the best tiktok video ever 😂 Saying that will probably be the best video to ever appear on Flappys tiktok. Can you imagine what her contents going to be like 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
He’s saying ‘bloody idiots’ and no you’re not missing anything. They live a very sheltered life if they think this is the best tiktok video ever 😂 Saying that will probably be the best video to ever appear on Flappys tiktok. Can you imagine what her contents going to be like 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not Fred calling some other kids bloody idiots when his step dad tells people to be kind always but him doing it is ‘hilarious’

Why’s Jake skulking around London in the dead of night. If he can go in that late he could have drove in early in the morning easily

Reactions: 17
Not Fred calling some other kids bloody idiots when his step dad tells people to be kind always but him doing it is ‘hilarious’

Why’s Jake skulking around London in the dead of night. If he can go in that late he could have drove in early in the morning easily
Shows their mentality if they think an 8 year old swearing on camera is the best video ever 🙄

Cos he’s a lazy twit that doesn’t want to get out of bed any earlier than he needs to. Staying in a hotel/travel lodge will give him an extra hour in bed this morning. No pictures of the ‘hotel’ room yet. He drove himself so no driver or first class train either. Wonder if Polly is with him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolute shite like everything else 🤣 And that YouTube channel is an embarrassment!

And how could I forget when he kissed Wayne “Balearic Botherer” Linekar with far more enthusiasm than his soon to be wife 😷😂

His social media content is tit but Fakey inadvertently provided such high quality content for his tattle thread 👏🏻 so many highlights of 2022 I could go on and on, cheers bro!!
The whole day at Ocean Beach was comedy gold- and of course it was the day that Flapz Akimbo was born! Credit to whichever hilarious Fakey came up with that! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.