Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he dressed as a horse trainer with horse teeth? I know Chris hughes loves horses so maybe he’s trying to get his attention again… flapz looks fuming 😤

edited it to say Chris hughes not hugged even my phone is trolling the gay love

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clearly going somewhere kid friendly if he’s all dolled up. Sophie driving him again. Lazy dick
The next tables still not opened and what a wanker had to get the box in the story, still on the beg for a marble bleeping table, who the duck does she think she is begging for a marble table. youre a bleeping no body flappy. (Leo looking like Eyal here 👍, same colouring and eyes and hair colour, jake is dark and so is Flappy 🤣)
164E025E-D355-4EEA-A26F-4D9353759581.jpg

Flappy meeting up with her invisible dad for lunch? Leo looking like a scarecrow as usual twit in a bleeping cap what a bunch of losers except for Freddy of course ❤Zelda back yawn yawn slagging of Lisa on emmerdale for being over nice to vinnie haha think I need to stop viewing her stories 😂😂She help make her horrid so into the self absorbed 🛎 end we see daily so piss off lisa 👀
I just cant with her anymore….I dont even watch her stories anymore (unless shes got Spud of course 🤣) she is the most person on instagram 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus, he hasn't got a clue about clothes and styling has he? 🙄 First the rancid pink suit and eyeliner, then that tacky as duck blouse last night, and now he's raided a jockey's wardrobe for lunch with the kids. 😂 It's a good job he doesn't have ego anymore because he'd eat himself if he could.... 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doing a reel showing yourself posing for photos, signing a few autographs and accosting celebs on the red carpet AT THE PRIDE OF BRITAIN AWARDS - he literally gives no fucks, does he? 😑
Has the reel been deleted? I can’t see anything on the insta sites as blocked by him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jesus, he hasn't got a clue about clothes and styling has he? 🙄 First the rancid pink suit and eyeliner, then that tacky as duck blouse last night, and now he's raided a jockey's wardrobe for lunch with the kids. 😂 It's a good job he doesn't have ego anymore because he'd eat himself if he could.... 😑
raided a jockeys wardrobe. I’m crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks! I'm in shock. That was beyond embarrassing!!!! Nobody will touch him with a bargepole after last night!!! That is proof! What a clown!!! 🤡
It's okay! The video makes it look like those "fans" wanted to see him but he probably approached them, desperate for attention! 🙄

• Haha
The matching clip boards and photos, wonder where they appeared from 🤔 and how did they know he would be there at such short notice lol
Oh god, I didn't notice those - definitely given in a panic with publicity photos to sign! 😂

• Haha
The matching clipboards and half naked pictures, he’s 34 ffs how is he not embarrassed asking people to pretend to be a fan 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my God. He's using a steam cleaner on a wood floor! What an idiot!!!! That is the worst thing you could EVER do! It will be ruined in no time!!!! 🤡

Don't tell me he's going down the cleaning route now ffs!!!! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.