Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know if he's been paid for this 5 mins on Lorraine cos if he is hes making money from his brother and dad being dead then thats shocking. Raising awareness without a fee then fair enough although never heard him mention health anxiety before and I've been following him about 3 years.

Reactions: 22
Boring bleep ready to talk on Lorraine with his sad face. And that Freddy Kruger jumper again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He looks like he's just had a internal at the airport 🤣🤣

Boring bleep ready to talk on Lorraine with his sad face. And that Freddy Kruger jumper again.
Literally just thought the same, totally putting it on. He will be all smiles with George ezra soon as hes done, plastering pics of them both to his stories claiming they are besties!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hes a absolute liar. He shares everything theres no way he's worried constantly about his health or we would know about it. Then saying he doesnt fo to the drs, hes always at the bloody drs, hes always got a cold or on antibiotics. Didnt he just go for scans etc for his tinnitus. Anything to get on the TV.

Still remember the whole adhd thing. Hes said hes been diagnosed and had it for years (even features on the adhd website) then last year he said again he was in the middle of being diagnosed. Then never heard about it since.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wanna know if he's been paid for this 5 mins on Lorraine cos if he is hes making money from his brother and dad being dead then thats shocking. Raising awareness without a fee then fair enough although never heard him mention health anxiety before and I've been following him about 3 years.
Of course he's been paid. He does nothing for free! 💯

She thinks she is something special how many sad twats followed her then so far ? 🤣

How long can this Bellend go on TV and talk about his ‘anxiety’. Lorraine is probably desperate for guests on a Friday!
If his health anxiety is so bad why smoke ? Why drink wine every fuxking night . He's honestly awfull the way he fakes anxiety and uses his dead relatives to get 5 mins on tv is disgusting no doubt he will be on loose women again soon 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Can't stand his smug face . So what your om a tit daytime TV slot that older people watch its hardly going to up your engagement or get you any jobs . At this point he's embarrassing 😳 he really does think being on TV for 4 minutes makes him a celebrity. Can't he see he has no talent he's done nothing with his life and the money he's getting now is from carrying on using his relatives deaths . Lowest of the low .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His desperation to be relevant and famous is very off putting.
Welcome 😊 You must be new there 👋🏻 We’ve all been saying this for years and he’s actually getting worse. Most desperate beggiest fame hungry twit out there and that’s me being polite 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Welcome 😊 You must be new there 👋🏻 We’ve all been saying this for years and he’s actually getting worse. Most desperate beggiest fame hungry twit out there and that’s me being polite 😂
I’ve been here a while, just don’t post, mostly because others say my thoughts more eloquently.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Talking about 'health anxiety' to Lorraine 'the Growler' Kelly. Sitting next to Dr. Saggy Ball Handler. On Friday the 13th:

Screenshot_20230113-093256~2.png

Dressed as a gay Freddy Kreuger:

Screenshot_20230113-093430~2.png

He's obviously not superstitious then? 😂😂😂

325216268_1156821221639873_931411333333330967_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s very telling that when he appears on TV, that him and Polly are the only ones that mention it on Instagram. Total silence from Flappy and Zelda as usual.
Polly is with him. Go and watch her stories on IG 🤮
Edited Bloody hell his actual management team have posted about him for once 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Talking about 'health anxiety' to Lorraine 'the Growler' Kelly. Sitting next to Dr. Saggy Ball Handler. On Friday the 13th:

View attachment 1879007

Dressed as a gay Freddy Kreuger:

View attachment 1879008

He's obviously not superstitious then? 😂😂😂

View attachment 1878999
TALKING SERIOUS TOPICS THAT NEED HIGHLIGHTING .

REMIND ME AGAIN JAKE WHY YOU NEVWR TALK ABOUT IT ON YOUR SOCIALS OR OFFER SUPPORT TO OTHERS STRUGGLING OR MENTAL HEALTH CHARITIES 🤔 OH YES BECAUSE THAT DOESNT GET YOU FIVE MINS ON TV .

Fuxking despicable creature he is . He really is awfull .

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.