Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think Leo is to young to be left downstairs . Don’t understand why they would do that .
I couldn’t leave any of my kids and go sleep in the loft . If something happened or a break in or anything they wouldn’t hear anything .
They don't give a tit about the kids, it's all about them and the Gram....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Personally I think Leo is to young to be left downstairs . Don’t understand why they would do that .
I couldn’t leave any of my kids and go sleep in the loft . If something happened or a break in or anything they wouldn’t hear anything .
I think it's disgraceful. Indeed a safeguarding issue. You just CANNOT leave young children on a different level. Say there was a fire? Kids get out of cots and wander around. Look at the other week when NikNak was walking on the landing and there was no stairgate. Instant death if he fell down those stairs. They are asking for trouble. Absolute unfit, selfish parents who are thick as pig tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually think Freddie is too young to be left downstairs as well. Honestly they are a pair of selfish cunts 😡

Reactions: 12
Now I am going to admit I am slightly jealous of the loft, only coz I’m dying to do mine and like most normal joe soaps cannot afford it, coz I’ve a car, mortgage, baby in crèche etc, and esp here in Ireland as supplies and builders prices are astronomical at the mo!
But he is such a fuckcunt, please like me , I’m really nice, even though I’m a work shy prick who swans off on holidays 50 times, out of those 50, might bring the kids on 2, I get to sit in ice(hot) baths all day long, I use my family loses as ways to climb up the celebrity ladder by pimping the pretend grief and anxiety out to any who will listen, pushing the ill narrative left, right and centre, using his beard to get free holidays and prob clothes and free food coz of her crappy tesco ads, stalking young boys in panto, the list goes on, there is not One redeeming thing about this bellend, and any of those sheep that follow him, are actually touched, must have been dropped in their heads as babies and are now mentally not capable of making adult decisions🥴
Rant over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's disgraceful. Indeed a safeguarding issue. You just CANNOT leave young children on a different level. Say there was a fire? Kids get out of cots and wander around. Look at the other week when NikNak was walking on the landing and there was no stairgate. Instant death if he fell down those stairs. They are asking for trouble. Absolute unfit, selfish parents who are thick as pig tit!
Or even if he was to be sick in the night. I think it's just crazy having the kids on the lower level.

Now I am going to admit I am slightly jealous of the loft, only coz I’m dying to do mine and like most normal joe soaps cannot afford it, coz I’ve a car, mortgage, baby in crèche etc, and esp here in Ireland as supplies and builders prices are astronomical at the mo!
But he is such a fuckcunt, please like me , I’m really nice, even though I’m a work shy prick who swans off on holidays 50 times, out of those 50, might bring the kids on 2, I get to sit in ice(hot) baths all day long, I use my family loses as ways to climb up the celebrity ladder by pimping the pretend grief and anxiety out to any who will listen, pushing the ill narrative left, right and centre, using his beard to get free holidays and prob clothes and free food coz of her crappy tesco ads, stalking young boys in panto, the list goes on, there is not One redeeming thing about this bellend, and any of those sheep that follow him, are actually touched, must have been dropped in their heads as babies and are now mentally not capable of making adult decisions🥴
Rant over
Nicely put. 😉

• Heart
He has Yang Sanpaku eyes! The bloke is psychotic with possible violent tendencies and indicates soullessness.

There are two types - Yin and Yang Sanpaku.

Notable people who have had Yin Sanpaku eyes (whites showing underneath the pupil) have met a very tragic demise ie Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Prince, Jim Morrison to name but a few. (Non-psychotic tendencies).

Notable people who have had Yang Sanpaku eyes (whites showing above the pupil) include murderers, psychopaths and in general violent people ie notable psychopaths including Charles Manson and Jimmy Savile set as a couple of prime examples. (Psychotic and violent tendencies).

I wanted to enlighten you about this as Sanpaku is extremely interesting and is quite a rareity - thankfully! A very interesting rabbit hole.

This photo of Fakey sent shivers down my spine. This is a VERY extreme case of Yang Sanpaku (three whites).

View attachment 1877645View attachment 1877647View attachment 1877648
View attachment 1877649
Not me having Jimmy Savile eyes lol.

• Haha
Are you yang sanpaku then Lucy? 👀👀👀
Yeah I think so I just checked in the camera on my phone and when I open my eyes wide you can see the whites at the top. Can't see the bottom though. Nice I'm now in the psycho pile lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So basically the whole loft conversion is being done for them two. Their bedroom, their bathroom & their dressing room. So they’ll be at the top of the house while their kids will be on a floor below them. Is this normal? So if someone was to break in they’ll be out the way and the kids would be more vulnerable. Plus good luck stopping kids sneaking out when they’re older if they’ve not got no one to sneak past. As usual it’s all for them 😠
Aarrghhh don't! 😩 I live in a three storey house, the top floor is our master bedroom and the first floor is the kids bedrooms and family bathroom but that's how it was built- we haven't renovated. I worry about the break in potential too but never thought about the kids sneaking out when they're older 😭😭 You can hear stuff though and our kids are quite a bit older than theirs.

However on the plus side, I can confirm that Mr and Mrs Church will sweat their absolute bollocks off (or syrup, in his case) in the summer! Our bedroom is always a lot hotter than everywhere else in the house 🥵

Hey everyone! Just checked in to say I’m disgusted at them going on a different floor to the kids I have a little pub in my garden and take a baby monitor with me and mine are older than both the fakes kid and half kid! Also those loft windows are a massive scary accident waiting to happen!!! I really am so concerned with regards to the children’s safety so much danger in that home!!!!

Sorry lots of exclamation marks I’m just horrified that looking good on socials is more important than the safety of the children

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think so I just checked in the camera on my phone and when I open my eyes wide you can see the whites at the top. Can't see the bottom though. Nice I'm now in the psycho pile lol.
I've seen him do it loads of times with no effort. I'm sure you're forcing them. He's unhinged Lucy!!! Probably why NikNak was saying 'help'. I reckon those kids have seen loads of tit between those two behind closed doors! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Still not over his saggy balls like a old mans 😂🤢
Aww man, I've just ordered a cheeky indian as Mr Crazy has had a really tit day and he fancied one. That's put me right off my onion bhajis!!! 🤣🤣

How is she not embarrassed. She’s kissing him and he’s got his lips tight shut .
on the wedding day aswell if that doesn’t tell her the marriage is a sham I don’t know what will 😳
He looks like he's vomited in his mouth!!! OMG!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.