Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not embarrassed. She’s kissing him and he’s got his lips tight shut .
on the wedding day aswell if that doesn’t tell her the marriage is a sham I don’t know what will 😳
Looks like he’s about to heave in to her mouth 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"This is almost like a psychological thing?" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Or "It's all-inclusive mate, you've gotta get your money's worth!". 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry he's boring us all lately so I'm going over his embarrassing moments of 2022 🤣🤣 feel free to all post your funniest quickenden moment 🤣
Just everything to do with the NTA’s. The outfit, the make up, the clipboard men on the red carpet and especially the seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For @Lucyxxxx. - Mr Mean! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just everything to do with the NTA’s. The outfit, the make up, the clipboard men on the red carpet and especially the seats.
Platty - just for you! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😃😃😅😅 did he ever get over the supposedly haunted Flapz bedroom ??

" Every time I sleep in there, I am goosed on the arse by a ghostly presence that strongly resembles Stephen Bear ...."

🤯🤯🤯🤯😵😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221216-194338.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.