Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise. Actually admitting he’s got nothing lined up as such but he’s totally chilled about it apparently 😂
As for the marathon question. He’s shared the link everyday why would anyone ask who he’s running it for 🙄
That’s just him trying to get work by saying he has nothing lined up
how embarrassing 😂

Surprise surprise. Actually admitting he’s got nothing lined up as such but he’s totally chilled about it apparently 😂
As for the marathon question. He’s shared the link everyday why would anyone ask who he’s running it for 🙄
Also he’s asked himself that question so that if anybody’s watching ( which they won’t be ) then he can make them aware he’s got no TV a work lined up 😂😂

he’s pathetic he really is he needs to accept he’s no talent never has and he’s past it now just get a normal job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
duck me. Stories printed about him. Who the duck does he think he is? The only stories are ones him and Polly have set up or interviews he’s been paid for 🤦🏻‍♀️ So a musical beckons because being on the stage is apparently his favourite thing but next breath he’s crossing his fingers for more TV work. As usual he’s just one massive walking talking contradiction.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What tv shows has he left to do? He only does reality tv shows and there's only really strictly left and I doubt very much they would have him.

Reactions: 13
What tv shows has he left to do? He only does reality tv shows and there's only really strictly left and I doubt very much they would have him.
He’s already begging for strictly, like he does every year. He’s hinted at masterchef, masked singer, freeze the fear, basically any z lister reality program going. If it wasn’t for flappy he definitely tout for celebs go dating, ex on the beach and if there was ever a version of Love Island for 40 year olds, that as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He will be on Itv xb , or whatever the duck its called , on anything that'll have him ( not much) .
If there was a programme on about having a dump in zelebrity household toilets , he'd be on that pan.........

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me. Stories printed about him. Who the duck does he think he is? The only stories are ones him and Polly have set up or interviews he’s been paid for 🤦🏻‍♀️ So a musical beckons because being on the stage is apparently his favourite thing but next breath he’s crossing his fingers for more TV work. As usual he’s just one massive walking talking contradiction.
In other words today he’s doing questions to himself the sad duck just to get some work because he’s jobless and realising he’s no work getting no work and failing interviews 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s already begging for strictly, like he does every year. He’s hinted at masterchef, masked singer, freeze the fear, basically any z lister reality program going. If it wasn’t for flappy he definitely tout for celebs go dating, ex on the beach and if there was ever a version of Love Island for 40 year olds, that as well 😂
I don't think he gets that its best not to say what shows you want to be on as it ruins the element of surprise especially with shows like the masked singer.

Once he does all of these shows IF he gets to do them then what??

Reactions: 10
In other words today he’s doing questions to himself the sad duck just to get some work because he’s jobless and realising he’s no work getting no work and failing interviews 😂😂
Thing is if any tv bookers were watching him, why would they want to employ him? He comes across that he’ll do anything just so long as it gets him back on TV. He doesn’t care what it is as long as he’s got the chance of screen time and more IG followers. The only reason he’d get any work is because they’ll use the fact he’s soooooo desperate and get him on the cheap 😂 let’s be honest that why he’s doing the DOI interviews because the other ex contestants probably charge more 😂

I don't think he gets that its best not to say what shows you want to be on as it ruins the element of surprise especially with shows like the masked singer.

Job centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw on his instagram Q&A he said he also wants to do tv presenting and make documentaries as well!! :eek:

No way he would be able to do either!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Not saying he’d ever get SCD but last year he purposefully tweeted a dancing emoji knowing speculation would start. Suddenly his name was in the papers and on betting sites all because of one tweet. Did it get him anywhere though. Nope and it won’t because he makes it pretty obvious he wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret like he’d be required to. He always implies he’s on the masked singer as well 🙄😂

Wtaf she writes about the characters in emmerdale before she films her unwanted soap scoops🤣.So she was a manager in a shop 15 minutes from me poor staff🤣I skipped his boring tit questions 🙄What a boring life sat in his dressing gown at 3 taking tit.His mum really needs to get a life but like her son think people actually give a tit about their boring life’s .

• Haha
Not saying he’d ever get SCD but last year he purposefully tweeted a dancing emoji knowing speculation would start. Suddenly his name was in the papers and on betting sites all because of one tweet. Did it get him anywhere though. Nope and it won’t because he makes it pretty obvious he wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret like he’d be required to. He always implies he’s on the masked singer as well 🙄😂
Strictly have had other celebs from reality tv shows come on the show before but I cant him ever see him getting on, he's too much of a beg.

I can only imagine the bosses at strictly laughing when they see him do stuff like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.