Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿฅฑ Yawn boring pair of fuckers, he looks very old today, must of been the fabulous holiday he had ๐Ÿ˜† with miserable Leo ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So, been reading here again answering another one of our Fakeys' comments? Who even has a microwave in a utility room anyway? I know I certainly don't and never would because it's unhygienic. Imagine warming up your dinner surrounded by piles of skidmarked old pants and stinking socks etc. The thought makes me feel sick and if a restaurant did that, they would be shut down immediately. Filthy Colchester chavs. Truly disgusting - just like her cooking. ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Might ask him whatโ€™s worse his โ„ addiction or his wine addiction ๐Ÿ˜‚
Or social media.

So, been reading here again answering another one of our Fakeys' comments? Who even has a microwave in a utility room anyway? I know I certainly don't and never would because it's unhygienic. Imagine warming up your dinner surrounded by piles of skidmarked old pants and stinking socks etc. The thought makes me feel sick and if a restaurant did that, they would be shut down immediately. Filthy Colchester chavs. Truly disgusting - just like her cooking. ๐Ÿคข

View attachment 1873448
That bleeping smug face, itโ€™s so punchable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Favourite part of the holiday? Boring bastard. One's passed out in a food coma and the other one has passed out from all that free wine! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

324853278_5195491973885575_6497796175846472404_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Might ask him whatโ€™s worse his โ„ addiction or his wine addiction ๐Ÿ˜‚
His social media addiction trumps both of them ..

Oh boy, having a great night tonight. Flapz is the gift that keeps on giving. The wording, the punctuation errors - it's comedy bleeping gold. Also @PrincessJeanie are these ASA worthy but need copies with her name on?

Thank you Flapz. This had me laughing! Keep drinking that 'mum juice'. โœŒ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

View attachment 1872579View attachment 1872580View attachment 1872581View attachment 1872582View attachment 1872583View attachment 1872584View attachment 1872585View attachment 1872586View attachment 1872587View attachment 1872588View attachment 1872589View attachment 1872590View attachment 1872591View attachment 1872592View attachment 1872593

Off he goes again with his rolling around with unsuspecting men! He loves it.

Second picture is how dry Flapz is!

View attachment 1872601
View attachment 1872602

Tumbleweed anyone?

View attachment 1872614
So she didn't get her minge out this time ....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never seen anyone live in the past as much as this bleep
I won skating on ice X years ago
I came second on I'm a supposed celeb y years ago
I had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra on X Factor donkeys years ago....
Dad and Bro yada yada yada.....
Fucks sake, grow up and get a life. But not in the entertainment industry, you've got NO TALENT...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she on the beg again for clothes stupid stuck up cow.Leo dresses like a woman while she has more tit clothes than anyone could possibly need.Did not get gifted any bikinis so trying again to be gifted ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™„
B67D2015-EC3B-4C04-8EEA-B14FE3E5993A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How much does Ms.Farquuad get per ad does anyone know?
This is a good article. For her follower count, around ยฃ3-400 depending on the brand and that's probably being generous because she's a nobody.

I bet Fakey wishes he was Cristiano Ronaldo with ยฃ1m+ per ad!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How do u keep it so real, how do u stay motivated. What we really what to know is when are u gona admit your career is a big flop and when are u getting a real job
Keep it real ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s the only man I know in a marriage and family and kids that disappears so much . Thatโ€™s not keeping it real . He doesnโ€™t cook or clean and he leaves them all the time to go gym kickboxing and everything else just to escape the house .

View attachment 1873448
No fucker messages him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he clearly read it here the daft twit he is . He so Wierd ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is she on the beg again for clothes stupid stuck up cow.Leo dresses like a woman while she has more tit clothes than anyone could possibly need.Did not get gifted any bikinis so trying again to be gifted ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™„View attachment 1873494
Beggy witch at it again she makes me sick
swimwear is swimwear who tucking cares just buy it in asos or next but she wonโ€™t because she wants gifted

both skint and beggy itโ€™s teh reason they are so hated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she on the beg again for clothes stupid stuck up cow.Leo dresses like a woman while she has more tit clothes than anyone could possibly need.Did not get gifted any bikinis so trying again to be gifted ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™„View attachment 1873494
How does she need any new holiday clothes with the amount of times they went away last year?! Also you can get almost anything from Next all year round, and with next day delivery- there you go Flaps, now duck off.

• Heart
She tried it before Dubai and obviously didnโ€™t work so sheโ€™s trying again. What with him tagging everyone and everything and her constant begging, the two of them are pathetic ๐Ÿ˜ก Do they want to pay for anything themselves? Must be nice to have so little pride and self respect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Now this picture, tagging in Rayban, is an absolute bleeping belter. They ain't gonna want you as a model bro so stop trying you desperado!!

EPIC PHOTOSHOP FAIL - just look at the over-wonky palm tree. Look at his arm near the palm tree - it's a different size to his other one! ๐Ÿคฃ His face has had a weapons grade filter on it and so has his stomach. Look at his waist. He's made that so slim that even that woman behind is distorted!

Bro, you should've checked your wedding ring. It's so distorted it looks like its been blown up with a stick of dynamite you mug! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

324698005_1754026538325662_2467854962818238957_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230111-105045~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How does she need any new holiday clothes with the amount of times they went away last year?! Also you can get almost anything from Next all year round, and with next day delivery- there you go Flaps, now duck off.
I think sheโ€™s wanting a boutique to send her some
I mean she says none will come in time yet online every shop is next day delivery

sheโ€™s basically wanting something from a boutique beggy witch she is ๐Ÿ™„

Now this picture, tagging in Rayban, is an absolute bleeping belter. They ain't gonna want you as a model bro so stop trying you desperado!!

EPIC PHOTOSHOP FAIL - just look at the over-wonky palm tree. Look at his arm near the palm tree - it's a different size to his other one! ๐Ÿคฃ His face has had a weapons grade filter on it and so has his stomach. Look at his waist. He's made that so slim that even that woman behind is distorted!

Bro, you should've checked your wedding ring. It's so distorted it looks like its been blown up with a stick of dynamite you mug! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1873588View attachment 1873589

View attachment 1873588View attachment 1873589
Rayban would get a bleeping shock if they thought they were getting this person and then the unfiltered, unphotoshopped Fakey turned up ๐Ÿ˜‚ Not one line on his face and we have the receipts on here of the podge and that was when he was standing up. Never known anyone look bigger round the tummy when they are standing compared to sitting ๐Ÿ™„. What an absolute tool ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I think sheโ€™s wanting a boutique to send her some
I mean she says none will come in time yet online every shop is next day delivery

sheโ€™s basically wanting something from a boutique beggy witch she is ๐Ÿ™„
Remember she did an ad for Pour Moi a while ago. I reckon sheโ€™s hoping theyโ€™ll send her some freebies and use her for another ad but with swimwear this time. Hope for her sake they didnโ€™t see how she wore her bikinis in Ibiza ๐Ÿคญ

How much does Ms.Farquuad get per ad does anyone know?
Depends. Influencers get paid a lot more for grid posts ads than ads on stories. The fact she hasnโ€™t even got 300k followers and her engagement rate is pretty tit sheโ€™s definitely not going to be a massively high earner. Certainly not earning the sort of money that she can afford all the designer gear sheโ€™s supposedly bought ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.