Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't encourage him. He would seriously do ANYTHING to get his mooey on TV. 'Celebrity semen stains'. Can YOU match the vial of spunk to the celebrity? 'Starring' Jake Quickenden, Peter Andre, Carl Woods, 3 other ex's of Jordan and Kerry Katona's drug dealing cabbie ex hubbie Mark Croft. Judging panel - Amanda Holden, Josie Cunningham and some bloke that came 15th in the 2nd series of X Factor.
Celebrity Naked Attraction. Now there's an idea πŸ’‘ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
THREAD SUGGESTION #52

JOBLESS, MANIC AND SICK IN THE HEAD AND HE'S STILL MAKING MONEY OUT OF THE DEAD.

You're running and you're running and you're running away but you can't run away from yourself. Give up the false pride. GRIEF HEATHEN. 🀬

Thank you 😊 can always rely on you or @CrazyBaldhead to come through with the goods ❀ Honestly the bullshit he spouts in this article 🀯 Obviously this is his new β€˜career’. Selling mundane stories to the tabloids. Wow let’s all aspire to be like the β€˜Churches’ in life πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

They’ve deleted my comment yet again πŸ˜‚
I am the Queen of Receipts!!!!!! Jah Love πŸ’–

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did they lose the other baby products as now got some free crap from boots.Sad twit turned the likes after 20 minutes god he must refresh every second.Still can’t believe his mother writes down her script to bore us all to death πŸ™„πŸ™„Why has she not mentioned his run seeing it’s for her son?Maybe as pissed of as much as us that he’s using dead people for likes .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can somebody please screenshot his stories for boots ad. Not clearly marked again.
So Flappys given up advertising Childs Farm so he can get some work instead πŸ˜‚ He’s as wooden at ads as she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Heard it all now, a TV presenter and make documentariesπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭 give over Fakey will you. Never gonna happen in a million years. Jobless and desperate, hoping anyone is going to offer him work, dream on wiggy, if they see your Instagram no bleeping way🀣🀣🀣🀣 how many bleeping stories today ffs😳😳😳😳 this honeymoon is going to be comedy gold🀣🀣🀣🀣

Plenty of time to read tattle on your holiday FakeyπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can somebody please screenshot his stories for boots ad. Not clearly marked again.
So Flappys given up advertising Childs Farm so he can get some work instead πŸ˜‚ He’s as wooden at ads as she is.
Is this ok?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Polly is gonna be working overtime this year trying to get him on strictly

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Polly is gonna be working overtime this year trying to get him on strictly
She might manage to get him on a red carpet, trash mag deals and 5 min appearances on morning TV but to get him a place on a primetime Saturday night show on the BBC, I doubt it very much. She’s not a bleeping miracle worker πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She might manage to get him on a red carpet, trash mag deals and 5 min appearances on morning TV but to get him a place on a primetime Saturday night show on the BBC, I doubt it very much. She’s not a bleeping miracle worker πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
She would want to be selling herself to make that happen πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Heard it all now, a TV presenter and make documentariesπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭 give over Fakey will you. Never gonna happen in a million years. Jobless and desperate, hoping anyone is going to offer him work, dream on wiggy, if they see your Instagram no bleeping way🀣🀣🀣🀣 how many bleeping stories today ffs😳😳😳😳 this honeymoon is going to be comedy gold🀣🀣🀣🀣

Plenty of time to read tattle on your holiday FakeyπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
David Attenborough must be shitting himself with that news....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If, and its a very big IF, he did ever get on my beloved Strictly I would make it my life's work that he would be the first voted in the dance off, and any subsequent week he was there. I would make sure he was in it every week until his fragile little ego was crushed into a million pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.