Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Mrs Church👋🏻 You poor thing not being able to get some summer clothes, an absolute nightmare😭

Could I suggest that you get Danielle’s number from Jake as she’s just been away and wore some stunning, classy outfits. I’m sure she’d let you have some for your holiday😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He will be on Itv xb , or whatever the duck its called , on anything that'll have him ( not much) .
If there was a programme on about having a dump in zelebrity household toilets , he'd be on that pan.........

Don't encourage him. He would seriously do ANYTHING to get his mooey on TV. 'Celebrity semen stains'. Can YOU match the vial of spunk to the celebrity? 'Starring' Jake Quickenden, Peter Andre, Carl Woods, 3 other ex's of Jordan and Kerry Katona's drug dealing cabbie ex hubbie Mark Croft. Judging panel - Amanda Holden, Josie Cunningham and some bloke that came 15th in the 2nd series of X Factor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i really do detest him he’s absolutely vile.
Just the way in which he answers these types of questions it’s very telling. NO ONE truly suffering with MH issues would answer like this and be able to
do all the tit that he does ie kick-boxing etc….

I don’t care if im generalising a tricky subject He does NOT suffer at all. Bitching about others not crawling up his backside and being a lazy idle duck do not = mental health issues! They = a self obsessed delusional Prick that’s so desperate for content that he’s married a WOMAN !! I say woman but she’s more like that cloverfield monster with
gangly horrible limbs lol just slap a nasty bob on it and ya got TWINS!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Strictly have had other celebs from reality tv shows come on the show before but I cant him ever see him getting on, he's too much of a beg.

I can only imagine the bosses at strictly laughing when they see him do stuff like this.
Fortunately SCD seem to have an unwritten rule they never use people who have done DOI. I don’t think that’s the only reason with him though. There must be something else for him to get constantly overlooked considering he’s been begging for it for years 😂

Reactions: 20
Fortunately SCD seem to have an unwritten rule they never use people who have done DOI. I don’t think that’s the only reason with him though. There must be something else for him to get constantly overlooked considering he’s been begging for it for years 😂
I think you've answered the reason why; its the begging and posting about it like he thinks he's going to be on it one day. He should just let his agents deal with it instead of him posting and talking about it all the time.

I think because he's done X factor, IACGMOH and DOI it seems he just wants to do strictly to tick off that box (and of course the pay cheque). The strictly bosses wouldn't want a contestant to come on just to box tick but to see the show as special and if you're going to a reality show then you would do their's.

Reactions: 16
I think you've answered the reason why; its the begging and posting about it like he thinks he's going to be on it one day. He should just let his agents deal with it instead of him posting and talking about it all the time.

I think because he's done X factor, IACGMOH and DOI it seems he just wants to do strictly to tick off that box (and of course the pay cheque). The strictly bosses wouldn't want a contestant to come on just to box tick but to see the show as special and if you're going to a reality show then you would do their's.
He did an interview saying he wants SCD so he can be the first person ever to win both Strictly and DOI 😂 I think that says it all really. All about him and the arrogance that if he’s on he’ll definitely win. He’s so deluded he thinks the older women that fawn over him on Instagram make up the SCD audience so the win would be in the bag. I don’t think he understands the power of the tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Basically Jake begging for work 😂😂

give it after the Maldives and he will be in full on panic mode that he’s still jobless . I mean even panto are not giving him work
I'm dying to know if it will be a pr stay. Obviously will be cause they pay for Nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

# he can’t get a job so he’s settling for being a full time KNOB

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔Still rasping for breath you need to pack those Woodbines up told you before, running commentary on crap that she watches on tv, saddo, well I am now settled down with "Spare" ttfn xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He will never get Strictly you have to be up and rehearsing at the crack of dawn EVERY DAY! He doesn't even know what the crack of dawn is he can't even get up with his young son plus how long til he cried off with injury? As for serious presenting yeah alright step aside David Attenborough there's a new kid in town 😂 bleeping delusional wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.