Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
Right where will I start with this one! (exclamation mark necessary)
The fucking leg pose
The fucking size of her feet
And has she photoshopped her calfs to be longer??? Notice her and Fakeys knees are the same level but she is shorter than him, please somebody tell me how that is possible???
oh and her sandals are horrible also!! (Double exclamation mark needed 😂)
can anybody see this or is it just me??? It doesn’t take a fucking scientist to figure out she has made her legs look longer, shes a fucking idiot. (Excuse the swearing but I felt it necessary 🙈)
78E799DB-1B6D-4B42-8D95-A5C1E42FE19B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Same with mine 😂
I always feel awfull saying it but Leo really isn’t cute at all . i Think Jake was expecting loads of work to come from having Leo but he’s ended up jobless 😂 Hes a boring dad now and has no talent at all .
Specially with him being blonde haired. He's just a plain standard looking baby in the face. No cuteness. No particular personality. He's just there.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
300 more grey hairs? Can’t wait for bed? He’s just had a weeks holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ how does he think poor Freddies going to feel having to be up for school in the morning whilst he’ll undoubtedly be laying in his pit with spud eyefucking his phone. Surprise surprise Flappys obviously driving back from the airport again. Does he actually do anything apart from obsess over social media 24/7? More fool her for putting up with the lazy twat

mousey

lol ya know what this look says to me? An illness /injury is on the horizon.
cunt got all cocky raising that to 10k then said there’s no limited when it was clear that hes totally underestimated his popularity (shocka) and won’t even come close to half.
Spudin’ looks like he’s being held hostage

• Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
If he’s so arsed about grief why doesn’t he just go see somebody about it

because he isn’t grieving he just wants followers and to make money of his dead relatives he’s sick !!

every week he sells story’s about his dead relatives to papers for a small fee he’s disgusting 🤯
🤫 don’t mention it he’s forgot they are dead since he’s been in dubai 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
My bro in law flys to the Maldives a lot (he is a commercial pilot) and said that it’s literally a series of sandbars with a hotel on so very little to do unless you fly to a bigger island and also you’ll need to go on the game to pay the drinks bill if not all inclusive.
Is it worth doing a 12hr flight plus and other connections for just a week? You’ll lose 2 days and feel so jet lagged.
I hope the internet goes down while they’re there and they have to actually talk to one another 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
He has never put a load on in his life mind you he wouldn't mind putting a load all over that young lad he did panto with 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
joke time

knock knock!!
who’s there ?
Jake!
jake who ?
Jake quickenden of the antiques roadshow who’s got an appointment at 9 with debbie to sign on .
so can you let me in it’s raining 😆

oi I was thinking (dangerous for me) when our lil fakey quickancum applies for a job abd had to fill out alan application it will be the first time EVER he’s told the truth when it asks how many sick days in last year lol well cunts not had any work…

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s lived off the dead since 2012 gaining sympathy and likes for the poor me narrative.His mother the same going on the odd show for her five minutes.He’s washed up boring ugly inside and out and a complete nobody.Tags any show he can is so embarrassing and he hates others are doing well.The difference between him say Chris is that he works on tv regularly and hardly posts.His need for gratification off total weirdos is on a level that’s just so wrong .Leo and Fred have no privacy he even posted Leo’s shit on the carpet🤢Nothing is off limits with this baggy balls idiot .The muscles are fake the marriage is fake and the made up we are doing well in life is totally fake .

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Noone in the world films their kid as much as this dickhead does!
Well him & Charlotte Dawson, she's another one. Endless boring reels of their damn kids. The eating ones are the worst, food smeared round their mouths, muck down their clothes🤮

• Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
Everyone is entitled to their opinion on whether Leo is cute or not (I don’t think he is purely because he looks so dopey) - it’s the way Jake goes on like he is the most beautiful, amazing, funny, remarkable child in the world and needs everyone else to say it as well. My 2yo daughter has blond ringlets, heart shaped lips and thick long eyelashes, her speech is great, she’s so funny and she makes me laugh all the time - I think she’s amazing (like we all do) but I don’t bang on about it constantly to every cunt I meet or post her every move on social media - no one is interested in her eating a yoghurt or running around the house. Unlike Fakey I don’t need validation from everyone else to tell me my kid is cute or clever.
I agree and it’s so wierd how he feels the need to post everything Leo does
like you say who actually wants to see Leo eating his food 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So she's cooking while he lies on the sofa with a blanket ffs you couldn't make this shit up bet she's done all the washing and unpacking school and nursery runs packed lunches etc she's a fucking mug

• Heart
  • Sad

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Now I know it's not been a particularly cold winter so far (for most of the UK) but why is he walking round the house in only a vest in January? Especially with those loft windows wide open. Must have the heating on full blast.
Probably trying to pull the dad builder who's doing the loft. Fucking creep

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
What the fuck is on his head? Plus read the signs that cat does not want that barrel slobbering over him as for daddy cuddles is that what he offers the young lads? You stuck the telly on yet again and have got hold of him you're not dad of the year you're not a dad at all

• Haha
  • Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
At this point he is beyond embarrassment he really is the saddest sack of shit ever and why the hell are the fail calling it an exclusive? It's right up there with his grief narrative-churned out once a week! How do flap and Zelda just let him go on with this same shit all the time i would be so ashamed if that was my partner/son

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
75A3FD19-0752-47AB-B0AE-98051F1206CE.jpeg

Leo says everything is his because you taught him to say “mine” from when he was about 6 months old you dopey prick. My daughter is around the same age (and talks in full sentences unlike Leo) and the only thing she says is “MINE” is her belly button 🤣 because I haven’t raised a spoilt greedy Slimer looking brat.

Also his head shape is absolutely hilarious 😂😂 whoever said Easter Island is bang on

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
My 30th was a mad fucking sesh, breakfast in spoons, train to Nottingham, banged a fuck load of coke was still going at 6am the next morning….. worst thing was my husband was like oh we are going to your mums drove me over to hers (stopping for me to throw up) to arrive and find my WHOLE family there for a surprise party including my cousin who is a police officer and I was still completely fucked 🤦‍♀️ Fell asleep in the middle of the living room whilst everyone else celebrated for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart