Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

patmum

His stag do full of a massive group of his really close friends who he sees all the time and feature regularly on his social media… oh wait… 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MrsBudd

Fucking hell imagine being a new parent at the baby show and taking advice from QJQ! there'll be a generation of Leo inspired babies and toddlers 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
He’s so fucking gross. Who puts a question box up with a photo of themselves sitting on the toilet 🤢 Obviously got loads on if he’s got time to do another BS q&a 🤦🏻‍♀️ questions allegedly asked will be as usual about strictly, when he’s next on TV, having his own reality show, going on any reality show, coping with grief, marathon training, what a good dad and husband he is, etc…
And as if anyone is asking about his sunglasses 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just another excuse to tag a brand in and brag that he’s wearing raybans.
“Not a question, just wanted to say how much I love you/your family/what a good dad you are”. Fuck off fakey.

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
I think 2023 is the year jake comes out as gay BUT I think it will only be for maximum attention and love on the gram 😂

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
The whole photo has been photoshopped. Her leg has been lengthened as her front foot looks like it's floating and her face heavily filtered. What I'm more concerned about is his face, his 'biting' mouth and wtf is he staring at because it's definitely not her! 🤢
He’s staring at Sum lad stood behind her🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Everybody says jake jumps on absolutely everything

The tiktok he did was because loads doing it " bruh" only his wife cant act for shit snd it looked pathetic 🤣

I doubt prime would need him to advertise for them they are in high demand fuck knows why but they are . They really don't need any z listers doing ads for them . He's just jumping on a trend like he always does daft twat he is
I don’t think for one minute prime would use him. Wouldn’t imagine a 34 year old ‘man’ that looks nearer to forty would be their demographic somehow 😂 Just typical Fakey trying to get down with the kids and jumping on whatever bandwagon goes past at the time.
Just noticed he has now put that reel of Leo on the carousel on tiktok as well. In 15 hours less than 800 likes on it 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
I don’t think for one minute prime would use him. Wouldn’t imagine a 34 year old ‘man’ that looks nearer to forty would be their demographic somehow 😂 Just typical Fakey trying to get down with the kids and jumping on whatever bandwagon goes past at the time.
Just noticed he has now put that reel of Leo on the carousel on tiktok as well. In 15 hours less than 800 likes on it 🤭
As always he's late to the party .
Adults don't see the hype and are laughing at people going mad for prime . So he's opening u0 to abuse again the tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBudd

Another boring post from Mr Church this morning. I don't want to watch his kid slurping on a bottle of milk! He's unbelievably dull.

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Just seen he’s done yet another interview with the Scum regarding DOI 😴 He’s basically said Oti shouldn’t be a judge cos she has no experience on ice. He then follows it by saying someone like Ray Quinn or him should be on the judging panel instead as they know what they are talking about 😂 Then blows smoke up Ashley Banjos arse by saying he’s amazing. So Oti isn’t experienced enough but AB who also has never ice skated is 🤔 what a fucking dick. Good luck getting on SCD when he’s slagging off one of their most popular ex professional dancers 👍🏻
I don’t know what they’ve been thinking for all these years. They definitely need a Scunthorpe bloke on the dole on the judging panel. What was Torvill and Dean thinking. The ratings could have been insane with top shagger curse of relationships Jake heading up the show.

get down the job centre mate. Nice try

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
And that is what the kids see all day

mummy and daddy glued to a phone absolutely shocking 🤬

Even freddie is asking in that video why his mums taking a picture of his ice cream 🤷🏻‍♀️
neither have spent any time with the kids the whole holiday just filmed them fo content they are utterly disgusting 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

instashun

VIP Member
Someone else mentioned this earlier but as he has no work lined up, has Jake decided to go down the Ashley Cain (knob) motivational morning BS now? Hoping to become some sort of inspiration to the masses? ‘Get up, do something’. Most people go to work you numpty.
Exactly. Easy for him and Ashley Cain to just tell followers to fix their mental health by doing hours of exercise a day when most people have to sort kids, house, work etc.

Also whilst going to gifted gyms, pools, massages, in free gym wear - Jake got gifted a sauna, punch bag, gym flooring, workout mirror etc

it’s ridiculous

• Angry
  • Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
WTAF 😱 he really is a utter prick.Look at the state of him👀All happy full of himself enjoy your 5 minutes prick the dead you make a living would be ashamed of the arsehole you have turned into.He tells flaps at least 15 times a day he’s ill doubt those two fake twats talk that often in day.View attachment 1879104
Are his trousers that saggy to contain his saggy old ball bags? They look like trousers an 80 year old man wears.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Why do ' media personalities' dress in crap look clothing? Those awful loafers , unbuttoned shirts, or blokes in stupid trousers from the stupid trouser shop that end 1/2 way down their calves, shoes with no socks etc
Fucking hell, kiss of death for me

Looks like flapz was busy trying to flog off her AliExpress tat yesterday whilst still on holiday.
And she's selling those crap cheap glasses at 3 quid or something when you can buy them brand-new on ebay at 99p with p&p ? 😆😆

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Few pages behind so apologies if it's been brought up but best memories? Hello Quickenden Oliver Quickenden.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Now this picture, tagging in Rayban, is an absolute fucking belter. They ain't gonna want you as a model bro so stop trying you desperado!!

EPIC PHOTOSHOP FAIL - just look at the over-wonky palm tree. Look at his arm near the palm tree - it's a different size to his other one! 🤣 His face has had a weapons grade filter on it and so has his stomach. Look at his waist. He's made that so slim that even that woman behind is distorted!

Bro, you should've checked your wedding ring. It's so distorted it looks like its been blown up with a stick of dynamite you mug! 😂😂😂😂😂

324698005_1754026538325662_2467854962818238957_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230111-105045~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow