Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
He's a tit isn't he! Proper over exaggeration on that! Emma Willis posted a video in an ice bath and didn't make as much fuss as this complete knobhead! You could tell hers was genuine.

Yes see below..it's laughable really! 🤣🤣🤣
A rollercoaster? He did three weeks of panto and she’s done some outfit of the days whilst Leo is at nursery and Fred spends half the week at his dads … they would have also had their wedding night if he wasn’t singing at whichever caravan park for a fiver. he’s hardly been away at war has he for fuck sake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Elle_Gee

As sure as Jake Quickenden makes a fool of himself daily, you lot on this thread never fails to make me laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
He thinks he has hit the big time again with his pity me interview on Lorraine, fucking Lorraine. He will be so pleased with himself that a few thousand older people and fellow hypochondriacs seen him on tv. So your profession now is hypochondriac grief theif with no talent willing to speak to anyone who will get you in TV, something that takes no talent at all, basically talk bullshit. You and your wig jog along and get a real job

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Looks like flapz was busy trying to flog off her AliExpress tat yesterday whilst still on holiday.
That’s a real picture of Leo no filters.Does he ever smile or laugh without him forcing him to engage.Noticed Freddy looks stressed to lately she has him performing constantly for pictures so wrong on every level.They use those kids day in day out shameful pair of tossers .

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He says he can’t stop buying trainers so why is he always (like with his trousers/shirts) wearing the same ones over and over again 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole showing off and making out they are loaded is so tedious. They’re sitting in their lounge with a sky box on a table you’d pick up for a £10 from B&M 🙄 They obviously can’t afford the media wall they spoke about and haven’t managed to blag a free one yet. He’s sold three separate stories to the gutter press in as many days. If you have a career in the ‘industry’ you don’t need to sell stories to the tabloids. I can’t wait to see how their Maldives accommodation measures up to the likes of where the ex Love Islanders and other z listers go.

• Haha
  • Heart

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I bet Danielle looks back (fresh from her yacht in Dubai recently) and thinks, thank fuck! What a lucky escape she had.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Once again reading here idiot. No one messaged you to ask why you took your shit dinner in the laundry room.He must hate getting Leo ready for bed seeing he pisses of every night at bed time.Beg for the masked singer strictly and a has been on dancing on ice you are totally irrelevant and so desperate it’s toe curling.

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
He needs to be fuelling himself properly…at this point of my training I was hitting 15/16 miles I remember going out and running 23 miles on the Easter bank holiday before my marathon. I strava’d everything but what makes me laugh is we can track him if he is actually doing it and not bull shit his time etc because it will all be there in black and white!!
He is such a prick 🤣 and doesn’t have a fucking clue it’s not all about pretending to run 7 miles 🤦‍♀️

He needs to be fuelling himself properly…at this point of my training I was hitting 15/16 miles I remember going out and running 23 miles on the Easter bank holiday before my marathon. I strava’d everything but what makes me laugh is we can track him if he is actually doing it and not bull shit his time etc because it will all be there in black and white!!
He is such a prick 🤣 and doesn’t have a fucking clue it’s not all about pretending to run 7 miles 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think you've answered the reason why; its the begging and posting about it like he thinks he's going to be on it one day. He should just let his agents deal with it instead of him posting and talking about it all the time.

I think because he's done X factor, IACGMOH and DOI it seems he just wants to do strictly to tick off that box (and of course the pay cheque). The strictly bosses wouldn't want a contestant to come on just to box tick but to see the show as special and if you're going to a reality show then you would do their's.
He did an interview saying he wants SCD so he can be the first person ever to win both Strictly and DOI 😂 I think that says it all really. All about him and the arrogance that if he’s on he’ll definitely win. He’s so deluded he thinks the older women that fawn over him on Instagram make up the SCD audience so the win would be in the bag. I don’t think he understands the power of the tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

mousey

I definitely think Spud would be cute if we saw him doing anything other than eating or staring into space. Personalities are what make kids cute imo (not that I find many kids to be cute tbf).

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s in bed obviously Leo just got up and the filming begins🙄He can’t even say cat ffs that’s what happens when you teach your kids stupid words for things .Her shouting she have 20 minutes fred while dad of the year is eye fucking himself in bed.She’s. going to be doing ads on repeat🙄and him well he’ll just be doing fuck all as usual

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
😂😂😂 we all knew he’d start on the DOI narrative. Called it weeks ago. Shows how pathetic he is. Don’t know anybody, apart from someone like his mate Katona, who would tag a tabloid newspaper/website on their stories, let alone speak to them 😂
Also is he actually wearing a ‘Gucci’ t shirt whilst doing that interview 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Even Chris Hughes has stopped talking to him 😂😂 he’s a nobody

The Daily Star?

Now that is scraping the barrel. 😂😂😂
He’s jobless don’t forget 😂😂 he will sell himself for a bottle of wine and a tenner the scruff 😂

• Haha