Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
I liked Jimmy Hill bit wow what a chin. Im thinking Fakey is looking more Worzel Gummidge at this stage, with all the scratching and general scruffyness, and Flaps is Aunt Sally, cold hearted and loves herself and thinks she’s something she’s not! Oh look 👀 more wedding pics 😂
8E8D0552-F1CF-4501-8078-3CD1A72BE939.png
158BC89D-D1F5-4928-B95D-D3220B48BDA7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION #52

JOBLESS, MANIC AND SICK IN THE HEAD AND HE'S STILL MAKING MONEY OUT OF THE DEAD.

You're running and you're running and you're running away but you can't run away from yourself. Give up the false pride. GRIEF HEATHEN. 🤬

Thank you 😊 can always rely on you or @CrazyBaldhead to come through with the goods ❤ Honestly the bullshit he spouts in this article 🤯 Obviously this is his new ‘career’. Selling mundane stories to the tabloids. Wow let’s all aspire to be like the ‘Churches’ in life 🙄😂

They’ve deleted my comment yet again 😂
I am the Queen of Receipts!!!!!! Jah Love 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Must have read here about Leo no being taught the correct words. He was trying to get 'cat' out him this morning. No chance mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
See his new picture of the gremlin is filtered to fuck. Ahhh boy are you realising he ain't all that so need to filter him like you do with yourself

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wonder what excitement we can expect this week from The Churches? Hotel at weekend as it’s Flappys 30th birthday on Saturday so I’d also imagine he’s going to be spending the week making it all about her 🙄 yeh right. Fakey will be daily sharing his go fund me link. Sharing his gym sessions. Posting motivational quotes. Asking his followers about ideas for Flappys birthday but while really trying to get freebies. Showing off all the ‘designer’ gear he’s bought her for her birthday. Making her birthday all about him and what a wonderful generous husband he is and then with DOI starting Sunday, the photos of him when he was on it and the tagging of that will begin.
As for Flappy she’ll be moaning how busy she is cos he’ll do fuck all to help her round the house. She’ll be reminding everyone it’s her birthday while like him doing a question box asking for suggestions for it hoping for more gifted stuff. She’ll show off all the stuff she gets gifted by brands. She’ll show off whatever Fakey gets her cos he’ll tell her to. She’ll be back advertising and doing her aff links and if we’re really lucky she’ll be back doing her daily OOTD and ‘fashion’ reels 🤭
And of course obviously there will be the standard eyefucking from him and pouting and hair touching from her 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
If this marathon happens and I mean IF he’s the type of bellend to sprint off at the start with no pace and no plan. Trust me running a marathon is not for the faint hearted, there’s a saying “ Everything you want to learn about yourself, you can learn in 26.2 miles”. I went to some real dark places at around 19 miles it was fucking tough, he will sprint off trying to look good and not finish im calling it now 👍🏽

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Hi Mrs Church👋🏻 You poor thing not being able to get some summer clothes, an absolute nightmare😭

Could I suggest that you get Danielle’s number from Jake as she’s just been away and wore some stunning, classy outfits. I’m sure she’d let you have some for your holiday😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member

How much more can one couple beg it?
Flexing on the gram but about to claim universal credit.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
DOI Final - March 2018 (That's Vanessa who he shagged).

I'm dying because when he won DOI, he said to Holly Willoughby, tearfully: "It might mean that I don't have to do another reality show now!"

Oh the irony....he'd KILL for anything TV related at this moment in time!

• Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
Just looking at the Instagram of the brilliant Luke Hamnet and who does this remind you of 🤣

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Haha my mum goes to the same gym as him in Colchester! Hilarious.
I would ask her to look out for him but she is nearly 80 and only just worked out how to send an email 😂

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hang on hang on ….

So he doesn’t go to the doctors due to anxiety but managed to go to a doctors for a FUCKING COLD in the middle of a shortage of antibiotics???

SERIOUSLY, PANTO BOY 👋 - you think this thread forgot about your dodgy photo of a pill box whilst patents across the country where terrified their children could end up seriously ill (and bless some people on here had sick children at the time - PS sending love to you all and hope everyone is feeling better) and this CUNT with a triangle for a fucking chin of playing his ANXIETY CARD.

From this day on, PANTO BOY is no more - it’s CUNT with a triangle for a chin.

RAGING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27