Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen he’s done yet another interview with the Scum regarding DOI 😴 He’s basically said Oti shouldn’t be a judge cos she has no experience on ice. He then follows it by saying someone like Ray Quinn or him should be on the judging panel instead as they know what they are talking about 😂 Then blows smoke up Ashley Banjos arse by saying he’s amazing. So Oti isn’t experienced enough but AB who also has never ice skated is 🤔 what a fucking dick. Good luck getting on SCD when he’s slagging off one of their most popular ex professional dancers 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
He will be on Itv xb , or whatever the fuck its called , on anything that'll have him ( not much) .
If there was a programme on about having a dump in zelebrity household toilets , he'd be on that pan.........

Don't encourage him. He would seriously do ANYTHING to get his mooey on TV. 'Celebrity semen stains'. Can YOU match the vial of spunk to the celebrity? 'Starring' Jake Quickenden, Peter Andre, Carl Woods, 3 other ex's of Jordan and Kerry Katona's drug dealing cabbie ex hubbie Mark Croft. Judging panel - Amanda Holden, Josie Cunningham and some bloke that came 15th in the 2nd series of X Factor.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So as they had to check out at 11am i assume they have put the luggage in the car and are just wandering around the hotel grounds fucking hell it's my dog's birthday today and even he is having a better day than flappy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Imagine a grown ass man creaming his pants over a drink 10 year olds are obsessed with 😂 I got my little brother some for Christmas because he likes KSI and it’s the latest trend in school. Didn’t think a 35 year old man would be bothered by it hahaha

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Didn't he say after he had a flurry of donations on his gofundme that he'd upped his target to £10k? Then the other day after it stalled around £3k he said he had no target just whatever he can raise? Saving face as usual 🤔

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Oi cunt bollocks my Tesco Extra are asking for trolley pushers, there you go. Phone their head office I'm sure they can find something for you that wouldn't tax your brain...

• Haha
  • Heart
Hes a absolute liar. He shares everything theres no way he's worried constantly about his health or we would know about it. Then saying he doesnt fo to the drs, hes always at the bloody drs, hes always got a cold or on antibiotics. Didnt he just go for scans etc for his tinnitus. Anything to get on the TV.

Still remember the whole adhd thing. Hes said hes been diagnosed and had it for years (even features on the adhd website) then last year he said again he was in the middle of being diagnosed. Then never heard about it since.

• Sick
  • Heart

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Just watched the Lorraine clip he posted. He would absolutely love to get cancer or a serious health condition. Dirty little grief junkie

He has tagged Simon Cowell in his latest shit reel 🙈

Last edited:
  • Sick

DwightSchrute123

If my partner done an Insta story every time he done the washing…
A- he’d only have 2 insta stories
B- I’d be cringing sooooo hard!!

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
THREE HOURS 30 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 alright Mo Farah calm down 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he chats so much shit I trained for a whole year and ran a sub 4.5 fucking dickhead he is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

riddleme89

VIP Member
I liked Jimmy Hill bit wow what a chin. Im thinking Fakey is looking more Worzel Gummidge at this stage, with all the scratching and general scruffyness, and Flaps is Aunt Sally, cold hearted and loves herself and thinks she’s something she’s not! Oh look 👀 more wedding pics 😂 View attachment 1865950View attachment 1865951
I think he just looks like Jake quickenden …. A absolute ugly cunt 😂😂

honestly don’t see how these 50 odd year old women drool over him he’s ugly 😂 I’d rarther sleep with Norris from Corrie 😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I've never seen anyone live in the past as much as this cunt
I won skating on ice X years ago
I came second on I'm a supposed celeb y years ago
I had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra on X Factor donkeys years ago....
Dad and Bro yada yada yada.....
Fucks sake, grow up and get a life. But not in the entertainment industry, you've got NO TALENT...

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
The fact he’s using filters on Leo is alarming in my view.The last picture definitely has a filter on and not the first time he’s done it.Been great not seeing his ugly donkey teeth’s face today. Going
to be months of Leo running moaning and more moaning🙄

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Sad bitch who spends the 30th in a hotel with her husband and kids and just has lunch

my 30th two years ago i booked a spa day for all my girls
the next day we went on holiday for a week and had the best time
I woke up my 30th and my friends had decorated the room with all bloons banners it was amazing and so many gifts with 30 on

we also had a 30th night out my friends got me a rose gold sash and tiara .

she clearly has no friends and is boring . what A shit way to hit 30 😂
Don't get me wrong I'm truly glad you had an amazing 30th but it did sting a little reading that lol. No fuckers every bothered doing anything like that for any of my birthdays even though anyone who knows me knows full well I want a huge fuss making of me on the day and they never do. Then people question why I chose to isolate myself lol.

To make my comment on topic from someone who's birthday isn't bothered about what a shit 30th birthday for Johnny Bravo.

• Heart

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
O/T kezza katona didn't manage to complete her stint on panto.. her and fakey should get together.

• Haha
  • Wow

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Noooo never ever feel sorry for her. She deserves everything she gets. Just read the wiki again and it’ll will remind you she’s as bad as he is. I don’t wish her any harm but she’s made her bed and she can lie in it 😊 As for the KSI thing, when he’s used the health anxiety narrative up again, he’s going back to the boxing/mma guarantee 😂
I've been on the Lorraine page on FB, doing god's work about this cunt. I think we'll get an influx of new readers soon ..
Oh, and Jakey. My real name is on there. Come after me with all the sexually frustrated old grannies who blow smoke up your arse, and you'll regret it.....🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
  • Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Amazing how he’s radio silent today, yet when he’s stuck on holiday with his Man-Mrs he’s filming non stop.

Get them gummies down you fakey boy, that unemployment anxiety tsunami is fast approaching 😉

• Haha
  • Heart