Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Oh and Fakey running on a treadmill WILL NOT prepare you for a marathon dickhead you need to be road running on incline and declines different road surfaces etc you’re such a fucking prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

riddleme89

VIP Member
Better park my arse for a bumpy thread 😂😂

will he get a job ?
will he actually run for Charity ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just there 😂😂 creased

like kids at Leo’s age genuinely are cute the things they come out with everything around them is exciting and new and they are exploring life . But Leo has no reaction at all . He doesn’t talk or do anything just stares blank all day . I feel so sorry for him having shit parents and also having parents that don’t put his needs first and take him to a doctor l something is very wrong with Leo I’m not sure what or if he’s just very delayed but it’s not right at all .

my 3 year old is currently being assessed for autism he has many signs of autism and the health visitor referred him . He’s very clever aswell he can count to 30 he was potty trained at two , he talks a lot he can tell you anything 😂 but he has a lot of issues with noise and children around him he likes to do things a certain way and lines cars up all day long and colour order . He knows if something is wrong like the car is facing a different way to the others . Other things aswell but I be here all day . I knew straight away he wasn’t like my others and that’s ok but I had to get advise and after he was assessed at the hospital they agreed that they think he might have autism so the health visitor referred for a full assessment.
The thing is having no personality isn't a special needs thing either. My SEN kids (as the others) have clear personalities. My autistic boy is stubborn, fiesty and a joker even though he's only semi verbal. My CP boy can't talk but he speaks through his eyes if that makes sense, constantly got a smile on his face and like my other boy really cheeky finds it funny being naughty lol, he can be vacant at times but for 5 minutes at a time he goes off into his own little world.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So, been reading here again answering another one of our Fakeys' comments? Who even has a microwave in a utility room anyway? I know I certainly don't and never would because it's unhygienic. Imagine warming up your dinner surrounded by piles of skidmarked old pants and stinking socks etc. The thought makes me feel sick and if a restaurant did that, they would be shut down immediately. Filthy Colchester chavs. Truly disgusting - just like her cooking. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I've just stumbled across this video of when Fakey was taking the piss out of Dubai influencers early last year. My my, what a hypocrite! 💯

"Taking the piss".....now he's one of them! Oh how the "mighty" have fallen....

I see that he is a guest speaker at the Baby Show on 15th May then he has his [soon to be cancelled] Big Night Out on 15th September. Two days of work out of a possible 365. I bet he's hammering those gummies.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Purplehaze456

In his 'ice bath' again, I've just seen on professor greens Instagram him going into his ice bath, with actual bits of ice in it too! What's funnier is Chris Hughes has commented on it

• Haha

patmum

And how could I forget when he kissed Wayne “Balearic Botherer” Linekar with far more enthusiasm than his soon to be wife 😷😂

His social media content is shit but Fakey inadvertently provided such high quality content for his tattle thread 👏🏻 so many highlights of 2022 I could go on and on, cheers bro!!

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Again ffs he is such a cock, he should go to a proper running store to have his gait checked…. Then they will try different trainers which suit his gait. Those fuckers will rub like a bastard and I’m totally here for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I must be the only person who thinks Leo is adorable.
What worries me with him is his lack of awareness, speech gait & poor posture. The fact that neither parent nor the grandparents seem to take any concern in this is worrying ( to me)

Heneghs

VIP Member
Now I am going to admit I am slightly jealous of the loft, only coz I’m dying to do mine and like most normal joe soaps cannot afford it, coz I’ve a car, mortgage, baby in crèche etc, and esp here in Ireland as supplies and builders prices are astronomical at the mo!
But he is such a fuckcunt, please like me , I’m really nice, even though I’m a work shy prick who swans off on holidays 50 times, out of those 50, might bring the kids on 2, I get to sit in ice(hot) baths all day long, I use my family loses as ways to climb up the celebrity ladder by pimping the pretend grief and anxiety out to any who will listen, pushing the ill narrative left, right and centre, using his beard to get free holidays and prob clothes and free food coz of her shitty tesco ads, stalking young boys in panto, the list goes on, there is not One redeeming thing about this bellend, and any of those sheep that follow him, are actually touched, must have been dropped in their heads as babies and are now mentally not capable of making adult decisions🥴
Rant over

• Heart
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
View attachment 1866932
This NEEDS to go on the Wiki! How dire is that picture?
So sad poor kids get ignored . Jake filmed absolutely everything on that holiday he never ever lives for the moment
on his first honeymoon before the weding a couple at the hotel spotted him and took a photo and both was on su beds on phones
even his wedding day he was glued to his phone … even had the phone on the table who actually does that everybody who got married who I know leave sthe phone in the hotel room .

• Heart
  • Wow

tweaking

Chatty Member
Prime isn’t anything special I’d rather monster over if or lucozade don’t see why there’s hype about it surprised he hasn’t started tagging Logan Paul and KSI. He is pathetic trying to keep up with the young kids 🤢 what day you going to the job center Fakey or you going to continue to live of your beard…sorry wife 🤣

• Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
If they are not doing all inclusive for the Maldives they are going to end up with a massive bill when they check out. I know someone who went, thinking they had a bargain going B&B, went to check out and owed thousands! Unless of course they aren't going to do anything whilst there and only have breakfast and tap water!
He’ll do his usual fill up on breakfast and stuff some rolls and ham in his Gucci man bag for lunch 🤣

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Ffs! Stop shouting at the boy, stop calling him baby and stop using stupid words no wonder his speech is behind kid has no idea whether dickhead is talking to him or just chatting his usual shit into his phone for a start get his attention by actually calling him Leo you knob

riddleme89

VIP Member
Specially with him being blonde haired. He's just a plain standard looking baby in the face. No cuteness. No particular personality. He's just there.
Just there 😂😂 creased

like kids at Leo’s age genuinely are cute the things they come out with everything around them is exciting and new and they are exploring life . But Leo has no reaction at all . He doesn’t talk or do anything just stares blank all day . I feel so sorry for him having shit parents and also having parents that don’t put his needs first and take him to a doctor l something is very wrong with Leo I’m not sure what or if he’s just very delayed but it’s not right at all .

my 3 year old is currently being assessed for autism he has many signs of autism and the health visitor referred him . He’s very clever aswell he can count to 30 he was potty trained at two , he talks a lot he can tell you anything 😂 but he has a lot of issues with noise and children around him he likes to do things a certain way and lines cars up all day long and colour order . He knows if something is wrong like the car is facing a different way to the others . Other things aswell but I be here all day . I knew straight away he wasn’t like my others and that’s ok but I had to get advise and after he was assessed at the hospital they agreed that they think he might have autism so the health visitor referred for a full assessment.

• Heart

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
What are they like scurrying around the hotel room 🙄 quick who can get the content in first. They are like a couple of junkies on tictok looking €2 for a hostel. Pair of beggy fucks

• Haha