Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they are staying in the Hillside family treehouse from the decor. It also says romantic getaway, ha very romantic with slimer at the end of the bed in his cot🤣🤣🤣.
How boring for Fred ffs and Leo aswell, they've been in the pool but it's too bleeping cold😆😆😆 now back to the room, wtf are the kids gonna do🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
That’s probably why it was free, no other fucker wants to go mid January 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha, good one 😂
He's arranged a band to play at dinner, while he serenades her ....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂😂😂😂

So far she's had a bowlful of vomit with leaves in, garage bought flowers and now knocking back the 'mum juice'. 🤣

View attachment 1882350View attachment 1882351View attachment 1882352View attachment 1882353View attachment 1882355View attachment 1882356
Christ, on the piss already....gonna be a romantic wild night....

His limit is bits on crap like Lorraine, tat challenge etc all at £250 / day - the height of tele was 2 episodes of hollyoaks 3 or 4 years ago- and they never ask him back .....
Wasn't he on celebrity pointless once ....apt title...

So he wore those shorts for his various fitness sessions yesterday and this morning now he's wearing them in the hot tub 🤢
Only time they get a wash .pair of classless skanks...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuine question. Isn't she commuting fraud by buying from Ali express and passing them off as her own. If so, how can I report. It's daylight robbery

Genuine question. Isn't she commuting fraud by buying from Ali express and passing them off as her own. If so, how can I report. It's daylight robbery
Commiting

Reactions: 16
So basically they’ve gone to this particular hotel because he’s got it for free. They’ve taken the kids so they’ve got the excuse not to go out for a nice dinner and have to spend money. Tomorrow he’ll be on the gram showing or making her show everyone the wonderful present he’s got her. Guaranteed it will be something expensive just to try and prove he can afford it. If he’s bragging about buying her a bunch of flowers today, he’s definitely going to go OTT on sharing her actual gift. The thing is if they were a bit more humble rather than fake their lifestyle, people would probably like them more (not me but some saddos would).
It’s blatantly obvious they are living way beyond their means. They spend money they haven’t got because he is so deluded he still thinks he’s going to get his big break on TV and she still thinks she’s on her way to being a top influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is he that stupid?!?!

He thinks he should be a DOI judge and a way of going about it is to take swipe at a judge already on the panel?!?! He also wants to be a Strictly contestant as well; taking a swipe at a former pro is probably going to do him no favours. 😬
Especially as Oti is Strictly Judge Motsi’s sister although he probably doesn’t know that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I bet he's raging he's not part of the All Stars I'm a Celeb series this year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's Sophie's birthday weekend but here's me being dad of the year! Looking at the stars my arse! Drinking in bed with the Masked Singer on while chunk snores away at the end of the bed more like

• Haha
Genuine question as I’m probably not up to date with what is on trend for men’s hair… but is a faded beard actually thing?! A bit like ombre for facial hair, it’s giving me the ick whatever it is 🥴
It’s bloody tragic 😝

• Haha
I bet Danielle looks back (fresh from her yacht in Dubai recently) and thinks, thank duck! What a lucky escape she had.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 I hope Nic Nak plays them up I really do...🍿🍿🍿
Joon can I just say your dedication to always starting your comments with a 🐔 always tickles me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I thought I'd stop finding it funny after abit but you always get me with it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.