Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of getting up early to go to the gym why didn't they set off early? Oh yeah because he is a selfish wanker! They have arrived mid afternoon for lunch, a stroll round the grounds then it will no doubt be back to the hotel room until the evening meal and i assume the rest of the evening in their room with the kids asleep! Boring as duck! If they had arrived at a decent time they could have gone somewhere for the day oh wait that would cost money and they're skint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This has just occurred to me 💡Has anybody ever seen him such programmes as celebrity catchphrase or Celebrity tipping point etc? I can't say as I have. I wonder if that's cos he hasn't been invited or he's refused to go on as he's so thick as general knowledge. I'd say it's the former as being thick wouldn't deter him from going on anyway. 🙄🙄

Someone has just written this on the SCD thread 🤭
He's really screwed up this time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This has just occurred to me 💡Has anybody ever seen him such programmes as celebrity catchphrase or Celebrity tipping point etc? I can't say as I have. I wonder if that's cos he hasn't been invited or he's refused to go on as he's so thick as general knowledge. I'd say it's the former as being thick wouldn't deter him from going on anyway. 🙄🙄
His limit is bits on crap like Lorraine, tat challenge etc all at £250 / day - the height of tele was 2 episodes of hollyoaks 3 or 4 years ago- and they never ask him back .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont understand why they have took the kids with them!! Whats there for them to do? My kids would be bored shitless. Go for a walk for a hour have tea then what do you do for the rest of the night with the kids? Surely not gunna sit in the bar and drink with them.
No babysitters!! 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

He's really screwed up this time 😂😂😂😂
He did ‘celebrity’ Pointless with that other beg Marcel. They were obviously struggling for contestants to have them both on 😂 He’d go on anything so I’m inclined to think he’s not been asked 😊

• Haha
He did ‘celebrity’ Pointless with that other beg Marcel. They were obviously struggling for contestants to have them both on 😂 He’d go on anything so I’m inclined to think he’s not been asked 😊
and he's thick as bleeping tit. 💯

"Just look at the sunrise". It's late afternoon you brainless bleep. Walking around the place shouting "Just look at that man".

Absolute cretin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Instead of getting up early to go to the gym why didn't they set off early? Oh yeah because he is a selfish wanker! They have arrived mid afternoon for lunch, a stroll round the grounds then it will no doubt be back to the hotel room until the evening meal and i assume the rest of the evening in their room with the kids asleep! Boring as duck! If they had arrived at a decent time they could have gone somewhere for the day oh wait that would cost money and they're skint
Or even better get the car packed up Friday afternoon, grab Freddie straight from school & drive up there & have 2 relaxing nights!

That reel with Flapz grinning into her phone holding Nik Nak by the pool - all for the gram, while Fake is on his phone🙄
So that was a nice birthday treat for her, watching & most likely filming chicken nuggets head in the pool for his gram😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he wore those shorts for his various fitness sessions yesterday and this morning now he's wearing them in the hot tub 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What’s Jake actually bought her or is the £49 from Tesco Rosè gifted by the hotel the only thing she’s been given?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need to catch up but funny how he only mentions united when they play city. Fake Plastic fan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s Jake actually bought her or is the £49 from Tesco Rosè gifted by the hotel the only thing she’s been given?
Some bog standard flowers 😂 He’s going to do a big reveal on her main present tomorrow……. will 100% be something ‘designer’ that they can show off on the gram 👍🏻

• Haha
I need to catch up but funny how he only mentions united when they play city. Fake Plastic fan.
Just shows though they’ve gone away for Flappy’s birthday but he’s sat on his arse and watched the football whilst she’s probably left with scruffy scarecrow and Fred.

Some bog standard flowers 😂 He’s going to do a big reveal on her main present tomorrow……. will 100% be something ‘designer’ that they can show off on the gram 👍🏻
What we going for? “Gucci” or maybe an LV with Lewis Vuitton on the label he’s got from a dodgy IG account.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just shows though they’ve gone away for Flappy’s birthday but he’s sat on his arse and watched the football whilst she’s probably left with scruffy scarecrow and Fred.

What we going for? “Gucci” or maybe an LV with Lewis Vuitton on the label he’s got from a dodgy IG account.
Dying at scruffy scarecrow😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Well he definitely can’t afford Chanel. If it’s a bag I’m going for LV, Gucci or Prada. If it’s jewellery I'm going for a knock off ‘Cartier’ or Van cleef bracelet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no! I've just seen that you can get free tickets to be in the audience of DOI guarantee he will roll up one week and of course they will speak to him as a former winner 🙄 bet he will wear those bleeping cream trousers again too

• Haha
Looks like they are staying in the Hillside family treehouse from the decor. It also says romantic getaway, ha very romantic with slimer at the end of the bed in his cot🤣🤣🤣.
How boring for Fred ffs and Leo aswell, they've been in the pool but it's too bleeping cold😆😆😆 now back to the room, wtf are the kids gonna do🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.