Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
Platty - just for you! 😘

View attachment 1878202
Omg this one is the second cringest for me after the all in his head physio clip! 🀣🀣🀣 I literally have second hand embarrassment 😳 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Actually knobhead Ashley used to ice skate although he was never a pro guarantee he was better than you baldy maybe get your facts straight next time oh wait you don't know what facts are do you as you only churn out bullshit

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Exactly πŸ‘Œ..they are 100% struggling with money. I bet she never went out but needs it to look like she did! It's laughable isn't it..skinting themselves to look good on the gram πŸ˜…
And don't forget that post of her mentioning the 'gorgeous earrings and necklace set' her friends bought' She never took a photo of that did she? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

325575169_558165136360435_7972000209007424100_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oozing desperation and delusion out of every pore. How many stories? Anyone would think he was an unemployed dosser and had nothing better to do 🀒

Attachments

• 69.5 KB
  • 45.4 KB
  • 57.9 KB
  • 44.1 KB
  • 112.8 KB
    • Sick

lizzolyn

VIP Member
    Off Limits Entertainment who obviously can’t be bothered with him. He didn’t even get invited to sit with them at the NTAs. He had to rely on a Fake Tan company for an invite and then he was only there because he was Flappys plus one 🀭
    His minor 5 minute TV appearances and newspaper/mag interviews come courtesy of a publicist called Polly who as far as I can see, isn’t anything to do with OL. He hired her cos he was getting no work at all and obviously doesn’t want to quit OL (even though he gets barely any work from them) because at least they are known in the business, even if it is mainly ex reality contestants on their books. Imagine being that desperate you now have to give a percentage of your wages, not only to your agent but a publicist as well 🀯 If you are getting the well paid work fair enough, but don’t think a few minor morning TV appearances and media interviews are going to keep him in the lifestyle he tries to make out he lives.
    Just had a look at their rosta and its mainly love islanders and towie people who hardly do any tv appearances; theres no chance he will get far with them. Wonder if he will leave them one day or they will not renew a contract with him?

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
    Old Polly Parrot sounds a bit bunged up today! What does he look like? Are they his wedding trousers? Why is he sitting in that chair with that strange look on his face? Why has Polly got a friend who's been obsessed with him for over 15yrs? Why has he got his mobile phone facing downwards? Why is he even on fucking telly talking bollocks? Who listens? Who fucking even cares? How long can this be milked for?

publicistpollybeth_1673603444858.jpg

publicistpollybeth_1673603466638.jpg

• Sick

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
    I was thinking she wasn't a librarian. You need a degree to be a librarian in Ireland. I assume it's the same in England. What a total knob.
    He is only trying to show off and pretend he is thick. He knows full well she wasn't a librarian. Acting like a dumb fucking thinking people find it funny when it's actually cringey.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
    I bet that dirty washing stinks. Didn't hear the washing machine on though. He probably doesn't even know how to work it!

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
    Well Fakey hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes on Lorraine🀭🀭🀭
    This bloke has about 5 items of clothing🀣🀣🀣 those trousers are deffo reminding me of OAPs wearing beigeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and his rank Freddy Krueger jumper ffs😭😭😭 no style whatsoever.
    He looks different on TV to his Instagram where he can filter everything, I can't get over how fucking big and misshapen his head is either🀣🀣🀣
    Abracadabra as if by magic the abs are backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only at 3.5k of his 10k target, get sharing that page FakeyπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
    Don't forget the secondhand loafers

• Sick
    • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
    What the hell is this day he’s planned.Walk in the mud her face like thunder🀣🀣🀣Well if that’s how he thinks miss fussy pants enjoys her birthday lol journey home going to be fun🀣🀣

• Haha
    • Heart