Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
Why has he filmed himself with Prime 3 times today.

On the run, on the random fridge stories, and now behind the bed.

He’s like a teenage boy.
He thinks he looks cool..down with the kids! In reality he looks an absoloute knobhead!

His ‘anxiety’ is going to go through the roof if he reads the comments on there 🤭 which we know he will because he won’t be able to help himself 😊
He's on here more than we are! Refresh every 5 seconds 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

gagzi

VIP Member
It was strange she went out with all her friends on Friday night but didn’t document on IG like she normally does. Maybe she’s planning on showing all her birthday content on one massive reel or even on her you tube channel 😂 if it’s as thrilling as her videos on there so far, we’d be in for a right treat 😂
Or maybe she didn't go out at all & was really in looking after the kids while idiot was pretending too 🤔🤣

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Why even tweet idiot so full of himself .No job no money nothing about him likeable yeah right this year looking great not.See he’s done a article for the daily star what a complete tosser.View attachment 1871194View attachment 1871195
Yeah fakey please learn what a healthy relationship is because what you have with your beard is far from it. While on that topic, learn how to have a good healthy relationship with your step son and try treat him like your son too

Rob2401

Chatty Member
I hope I didn’t piss anybody off with what I said I absolutely didn’t intent to . I know some people don’t make a fuss . It’s more the fact she Was making a big song and dance about her 30th and she’s done nothing , Had to fake her own girls night out then spend a night with her kids in what should be a romantic get away why her husband enjoys the hotels facilities on his own leaving her to watch two kids in a small hotel room . Then he proceeds to watch boxing all night . I would be really upset if my birthday weekend was like that . 30 might be nothing to some but it is a big birthday and deep Down I think she probably is disappointed xx

It’s becoming clear that nobody wants to babysit Leo . First Dubai now she’s had to take both kids to the hotel and let’s face it compare the last five months to previous months and you can absolutely tell they are skint . We all know had she had the money and the babysitter this weekend would have been very different but they are both skint 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually can’t believe he’s planned absolutely nothing for her ! she has to ask herself would HE of accepted this pile of dog crap for his 30th ?! clue would he fuck!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Personally I think Leo is to young to be left downstairs . Don’t understand why they would do that .
I couldn’t leave any of my kids and go sleep in the loft . If something happened or a break in or anything they wouldn’t hear anything .
I actually think Freddie is too young to be left downstairs as well. Honestly they are a pair of selfish cunts 😡

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I don’t fucking feel sorry for her either, I’m glad Fakey hasn’t made an effort with her because she doesn’t deserve a fuss, the way she treats her own son Freddie and how she lets that wanker treat him is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just shows though they’ve gone away for Flappy’s birthday but he’s sat on his arse and watched the football whilst she’s probably left with scruffy scarecrow and Fred.

What we going for? “Gucci” or maybe an LV with Lewis Vuitton on the label he’s got from a dodgy IG account.
Well he definitely can’t afford Chanel. If it’s a bag I’m going for LV, Gucci or Prada. If it’s jewellery I'm going for a knock off ‘Cartier’ or Van cleef bracelet 😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Only one person matters in that cunts life, and it sure as shit isn't the kids....
What's the massively expensive pressie flaps got then????
Goochi bag?...Van cleef and apples bracelet?
Moody Channel jacket??????
A box of After Eights from Poundland 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I hope I didn’t piss anybody off with what I said I absolutely didn’t intent to . I know some people don’t make a fuss . It’s more the fact she Was making a big song and dance about her 30th and she’s done nothing xx
No, not at all. I went to Jamaica for mine and had a party when I got back! My 40th was a blast and I'm currently planning my 50th this year!!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Or maybe she didn't go out at all & was really in looking after the kids while idiot was pretending too 🤔🤣
Good point. I hadn’t thought of that. Considering he was meant to be home alone apart from when he did his warm sorry ice bath, he was very quiet on Insta that night 🤔

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Sorry he's boring us all lately so I'm going over his embarrassing moments of 2022 🤣🤣 feel free to all post your funniest quickenden moment 🤣
Just everything to do with the NTA’s. The outfit, the make up, the clipboard men on the red carpet and especially the seats.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
More begging. Now Catchphrase. FFS, we only mentioned game shows a few pages back so he's been reading here.

Fuck off Fakey you beg. 🖕

325169501_2155011608038770_3902334516253540169_n.jpg

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I actually heard in one of fakeys stories the other day him grinding his teeth. The sound goes right through me and I feel so cringed out so reminded me I forgot to say it. I think it was the last day of their holiday he was trying to get spud ti talk but he couldn’t as he was grinding his teeth so much
I hate the sound of teeth grinding it's horrible aint it. Poor child. No wonder he's got no personality don't blame him.

• Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Or is this what his anxiety will be about on Lorraine tomorrow talking about trolls …
I think health anxiety will definitely be the dad/brother cancer narrative. Then he can also let the millions 🤭 of Lorraine viewers know he’s running the marathon for charity. He needs to do something to get his go fund page moving. Him sharing it daily certainly isn’t working 😂

stargirl23

VIP Member
Just seen he’s done yet another interview with the Scum regarding DOI 😴 He’s basically said Oti shouldn’t be a judge cos she has no experience on ice. He then follows it by saying someone like Ray Quinn or him should be on the judging panel instead as they know what they are talking about 😂 Then blows smoke up Ashley Banjos arse by saying he’s amazing. So Oti isn’t experienced enough but AB who also has never ice skated is 🤔 what a fucking dick. Good luck getting on SCD when he’s slagging off one of their most popular ex professional dancers 👍🏻
So oti isn’t experienced but he is? Move over fakey 😂 sorry is it you that strictly love and have on the show or is it Oti?

• Haha
  • Heart