Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
This will be a brilliant Tattle bingo!
I thought it was slightly random but hey anything’s possible on this thread 🤪 and I think he’s caught up reading his own thread so id say he will do this 😂 come on Fakey you love this thread and you’re loyal tattlers so much so you often like to pop on and join in, go on get the guitar out you know you want to bro it will be peng, a few friday night tunes being murdered by you✌ and no I absolutely will not count how many times I open my fridge you weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mollyann

VIP Member
Just over 900 likes on her post🤣4000 on his of Leo being a brat and allowing him to draw all over the highchair.No one cares and loving the fact people just don’t give a shit.Wonder if the honeymoon is a wedding present as no one gave gifts and the dull beige wedding of the year.Lisa having Leo how can we survive without our daily soap updates 🙄🙄What makes a grown arse woman think to come on every day to talk shit she’s even started apologising if she misses a day 🤣🤣

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
He's a tit isn't he! Proper over exaggeration on that! Emma Willis posted a video in an ice bath and didn't make as much fuss as this complete knobhead! You could tell hers was genuine.

Yes see below..it's laughable really! 🤣🤣🤣
What do they need to talk about, the wedding looked boring as fuck

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 fantastic find @CrazyBaldhead . Jake you are 35 and you wear a fucking wig. How hilarious Nd you try to pretend it's a hair transplant whic is bad enough. Don't let soph pull your. Wig off in the heat of the moment. You fucking sad act. Wiggy

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

riddleme89

VIP Member
Please somebody share this article. Another corker of an interview by Mr Church. Already begging for strictly and apparently looking forward to switching their phones off when on honeymoon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He won’t be able to stop himself he will film the whole honeymoon sad act he is 😂😂

• Haha

ljenno27

So are we thinking soph is pregnant? Not seen her drink, big coat on all the time and not been in the hot tub either 🤔

• Wow

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just had a peek at KSI's Instagram that man has muscles on his muscles and ratboy thinks he can take him on with his flabby belly hanging over his stinking purple shorts 😂
He's ripped as fuck! I bet he hasn't got a carrot cock either. Fakey needs to stop embarrassing himself full stop! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yes I was meant to add I don’t blame her I’d be miserable living with that cockwomble but she’s made her bed. I bet if she ever goes out as well on her own fakey makes Freddie go to his Dad’s, unless he’s there and I’ve just not seen him 😂
Guarantee he’s at his dads. Fakey can’t look after spud alone and has to call mummy for help let alone both of them 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I thought he would have had the room decorated with at least a few balloons. A bunch of flowers and a glass of wine and Flappys easily pleased 🙄 Maybe he’s planning another surprise tomorrow or this week. So far for the 30th birthday weekend of one half of such a prestigious ‘celeb’ couple it is pretty underwhelming 🤭

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Did anyone see the Catfish episode of the lad who was being catfished and the actual catfish came out with well you lying too and ripped his wig clean off 🤔 I imagine doing that to this cunt if I ever came across him again
I’ve seen that episode it’s a belter or the one when nev snatched the phone and threw it in the sea id do that to fakeys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think I’d be a bit gutted with the ‘effort’ for this 30th and I don’t even like fuss. Couldn’t get a sitter for the kids, evidently got a discounted rate for the hotel, present too shit for her to show off and he still managed to have time to himself while she had the kids.

• Haha